British Hotel in Valletta Malta A review of British Hotel
Stayed at the British Hotel for my Oct, 2004 trip.
- It's a small family owned, nothing fancy hotel; the owners who take turns manning the front desk are very helpful
- Location is great, being in the center of the city, walking distance to city sights, and walking distance to the bus terminal. Note however, that for those who want night life, Valletta is not the place to be.
- Room we had did not face the harbor and no air-con; it was at the back side. If the rooms facing the harbor do not have aircon, the sun beats down on them and I imagine it would be very hot in the room.
- service is ok. only 1 small bar of soap is provided; shampoo dispenser barely has shampoo in it and kept falling off the wall.
- Buffet breakfast is un-interesting - bread, butter, jelly, coffee, and instant orange drink.
- did not try their restaurant