Amazing - most relaxing holiday ever!!! A review of Radisson White Sands Resort Goa
We stayed at this hotel for a week and I cannot fault the service. The hotel was full but because it was so big, we hardly noticed it at all. staff were extremely attentive.
1. pool amazing;
2. beach v.quiet;
3. breakfast choice very good;
4. entertainment of some description on every night;
Bad points (very minor ones):
1. not much else around hotel to walk to therefore unless you get a taxi, you need to have every meal in hotel;
2. probably not a 5 star resort by british standards;
3. hotel very expensive for food in comparison to rest of Goa however still cheaper than UK.
Overall I would definitely visit the hotel again although would maybe stay in the north for a few days first and then come down to the South.