Absolutely do Not recommend A review of Luna Beach Resort
Contrary to most of the other reviews, my girlfriend and I had a terrible experience. We stayed for a total of 4 nights. Because the resort does not have a shuttle service from the airport, each roughly 15 minute trip to and from the airport cost us $20. Upon our arrival, the woman at the checkin counter could not find our reservations. Checking in ended up taking close to 30 minutes. Other complaints include....
1) Unfriendly bartender and cleaning staff.
2) No usable beach. The beach in front of the resort is used as a road.
3) A 20 minute walk into town through the pitch black if you want anything past 6.
4) DO NOT USE THE PUBLIC TELEPHONE TO MAKE INTERNATIONAL CALLS USING A CREDIT CARD. I ended up with a $39.91 charge on my credit card for a >1 minute call to the U.S.
5) Beach towels are not provided. You must rent them from the resort for a charge.
6) The swimming pool is a joke. It is about 15 feet by 20 ft.
7) Fresh water is provided for drinking/brushing teeth, etc. Our bottle of fresh water was filled with tiny black bugs.