14 resorts in Tucson
La Paloma, Tucson | 5 star resortfrom $128
- Understaffed and cold!
- More party than relaxation
- Nice Resort - Terrible Service
10000 North Oracle Road, Tucson | 5 star resortfrom $119
- You Pay to Use the Waterslide and spas!
- Great Stay at the El Conquistador!
- Great Golf Get-A-Way
3800 W. Starr Pass Boulevard, Tucson | 4 star resortfrom $172
- Not Ready For Prime Time
- A great place to stay if you are new to Tucson
- Loved the hotel, but not for kids
245 East Ina Road, Tucson | 4 star resortfrom $114
- An Outstanding Value for a Memorable Getaway!
- So Relaxing
- Problems at Westward Look Resort
7000 North Resort Drive, Tucson | 4 star resortfrom $109
- Nice but lose the $9/day parking charge
- Loved it as it was--years ago
- 3 Star Resort at Best
2727 West Club Drive, Tucson | 4 star resortfrom $93
- Okay for golfers
- Very Relaxing Time
- Remarkable Service
Miraval Blocks, Tucson | 4 star resortfrom $581
- Great Spa!
- Serenity at Miraval
- Life in balance????
Starr Pass, Tucson | 4 star resortfrom $74
7990 E. Snyder Rd, Tucson | 3 star resortfrom $116
Golf Villas Condominium, Tucson | 3 star resortfrom $93
Finisterra, Tucson | 4 star resortfrom $100
5501 N. Hacienda Del Sol Rd., Tucson | 1 star resortfrom $90
- Peaceful Oasis in the Foothills
- INCREDIBLY OVERRATED!
- Service Problems
7501 N Wade Road, Tucson | Resortfrom $153
Skyline Country Club Estates, Tucson | Resortfrom $87
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.