12 resorts in St. Thomas
5 Estate Bakkeroe, Charlotte Amalie | 4 star resortfrom $227
- Excellent Harbor and Cruis…
- Good hotel and service but needs updating
- Nice Resort
6500 Estate Smith Bay, East End | 4 star resortfrom $193
- Just okay but good price
- Wonderful Honeymoon!
- Had a great time at Wyndham Sugar Bay
6900 Great Bay, St. Thomas | 5 star resortfrom $379
- Don't stay at the Ritz Carlton- Rip Off!
- The ritz charlatan
- Nice place
7338 Estate Bakkeroe, Charlotte Amalie | 4 star resortfrom $379
- First Impressions Not So G…
- Room with a View
- Wow - what a great vacation
Rte. 6 Smith Bay, East End | 2 star resortfrom $173
- Resort has great potential....
- Beautiful beach and view, disgusting room
7150 Bolongo, South Coast | 3 star resortfrom $217
- Getting away with teenagers
- Bolongo's Best
- Bolongo Bay not quite what I expected
6600 Estate Smith Bay, East End | 3 star resortfrom $170
- Not bad...please read.
- Great View but Way Past It's Prime
- Lovedit there and then bought there
8070 Lindbergh Bay, Charlotte Amalie | 3 star resortfrom $165
- BW Emerald....precious for the price
- A Great Place to Fall In Love
- Solid value and a nice time
8075 Lindberg Bay, Charlotte Amalie | 2 star resortfrom $136
- Great inexpensive hotel!
- Service and Value Are Not Dead Afterall
- Best Western Carib Beach Resort-St. Thomas
7511 Frenchman Bay # 100, St. Thomas | Resortfrom $120
- Looking for value with a kitchen, clean and a beach view =)
- Much better than thought
- Bluebeards is Devoid of Customer Service
Estate Smith Bay, St. Thomas | Resortfrom $92
- Location, location, location...
- Great Place
- AKA: Crystal Cove--I would go back
Magens Bay Road, Magens Bay | Resortfrom $148
- The Food Saved The Day
- Had A Wonderful Time
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.