10 all-inclusive resorts in St. Lucia
Choc Bay, Gros Islet | 4 star resortfrom $259
- Great Vacation
- The All Inclusive @ St. James-FANTASTIC
Cap Estates, Cap Estate | 3 star resortfrom $210
- More bad news...
- Everybody's Talkin' About Almond Smuggler's Cove!!!
- Getting Better All The Time
La Toc Road, Castries | 4 star resortfrom $465
- Disappointment! - Sandals St. Lucia Golf Resort
- Unbelievable, Fabulous
- Sandals Rocks your Word! Love It!
\N, Gros Islet | 5 star resortfrom $557
- A little pricey for what you get
- Very Disappointed for the $$$$
- Not What we Expected
PO Box 246, Beanfield, Vieux Fort | 3 star resortfrom $260
Choc Bay, Castries | 4 star resortfrom $438
- Bed bugs
- Dont expect 5* Luxury
- Closest to Paradise
Cariblue Beach, Castries | 4 star resortfrom $585
- Awesome if you're active!
Rodney Bay, Reduit Beach, Gros Islet | 3 star resortfrom $235
- Relax at the Rex
- Rex not good for us...
- Rex - The truth!!
Malabar Beach, Castries | 3 star resortfrom $411
- A bit of Paradise.
- Good Time for the Money
La Brellotte Bay, Gros Islet | 4 star resortfrom $620
- Not Impressed
- Absolutely Wonderful
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.