Wallowa Lake Resort
How has this resort rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
Photos of Wallowa Lake Resort
TripAdvisor Reviews Wallowa Lake Resort Joseph
Travel Blogs from Joseph
... li>It may sound odd to go out of your way to go to a graveyard, but we found value in what we knew we would be learning.
- Pulled into Mountain View Motel and RV Park at 11:30 PM.
- Both of us were exhausted from a long day of driving, but we felt accomplished nonetheless because we were back on track for our original plan.
- The RV park charges only $30 a night during the winter.
- It had a very woodsy vibe to it.
- Didn't waste any time going to bed.
- We decided to get gas in the morning when we were refreshed from a good night's ...
... snowcapped peaks are reminiscent of the Swiss Alps. Ours was a six hour drive of stunning beauty, somewhat challenging snake like road, grand forests and changing colours. Donna was not impressed with how Jeff could do so much sightseeing at the same time as keeping the car on the road - and she made a running commentary of her feelings. Saw some deer and a very young brown bear. Today we will move ...
... will be bittersweet, as it's the final day of my trip. I will be staying the night in Portland, which means I won't arrive in Eugene until Friday morning, but for all intents and purposes, my journey will be complete. My father is currently in Portland for work, and I'll be meeting up with him for dinner when I arrive! The final stretch is imminent. Just to put things in perspective, I realized this afternoon that one week ago already, I was in ...
... to attend because there was to be a church service at 9, and friendship feast lunch at 11 and then a dance celebration. We anticipated seeing many beautiful crafts and jewelry provided by native artisans and vendors and experiencing the culture of the Nez Perz Indians. Driving down the dusty driveway, we felt more like an intruder than a visitor. The grass in the hot, ...