Photos of Tsasdi Resort
TripAdvisor Reviews Tsasdi Resort Lakehead
Travel Blogs from Lakehead
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... roads that were between the north and southbound lanes of I-5 then realized that they parked there for the light rail system. Our campground is north of Redding and I thought it might be cooler since it was close to the mountains. However, when we arrived at the campground and opened the door we knew it wasn't so....It was hot!.
We stayed indoors waiting for a/c to get the motorhome cool. We finally got off our lazy butts and went to the Shasta ...
On our way to California... no real schedule, no hotels, just flying by the seat of our pants with adventure & fun on our minds and many people & places to visit.
First stop on the way was Shasta, CA. We stopped at the highly recommended Crystal Room, a store that has many rooms. One room is for singing bowls only! It was a blast for Shane. He loves music and stones. As we walked though the store we ...
... the Cascade Mountains. The driving is becoming a little more intense as the curves of up mountain and down mountain increases. As we enter Shasta Lake National Park, we notice a sign with flashing lights. When the lights are actually flashing it is a warning that bicycles are on an upcoming bridge. I am assuming bikers are allowed on this section of interstate in this particular recreational area. Lake Shasta is huge. As we ...