Aspect Tamar Valley Resort
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this resort rated in the past?
Photos of Aspect Tamar Valley Resort
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/Health center
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Room service
- Business Services
- Kids activities or Babysitting
TripAdvisor Reviews Myconos Resort Maroochydore
Travel Blogs from Grindelwald
- Daddy had hair-cut in the morning while mummy and kids went to the bakery.
- Then drove up the river Tamar River, through Beaconsfield to Beauty point to the platypus house.
- When we walked in where almost the only ones there for about 2 min when a huge tour group arrived on mass! So decided to leave and get some lunch ...
- Drove down the road (2 min) to the Tamar Valley resort Swiss Village (in Grinderwald).
- Walked through the small swiss style town, had some morning tea. Also saw some small black rabbits.
- Did the mini golf, this was better than we expected and a lot of fun. The course was well designed with creaks, fountains etc… weaved through. Ethan was more ...
- Packed up ready to leave
- Drove into St Helens first and went to the lolly shop for the kids to pick out something for the drive.
- First stop was to be the Pyengana Dairy company, however on arrival (after counting down the minutes, then meters and getting Makayla very excited) had ambulances and police on site and told there had been a serious accident and it had been ...
Today we slept in till 8.55am. Goodness gracious we were tired. Sometimes you need to chill out and Tassie is a perfect place to do that. We couldn't believe the time. Had a great and relaxed morning leaving our campsite at just after 11am.
However not before there was another disagreement at the water tap. This time a Fifth Wheeler and squashed in ...
... yoghurt, wontons, steamed buns, Danish pastries followed by desert which was either French raisin toast with maple syrup and berries of Belgium waffles berry compote topped off by more berries. This was followed by tea and coffee. Oh so nice and such a huge improvement on the day before. Thoroughly stuffed we headed off to find the hop on an hop off tour bus to have a tour of the heritage sites of Singapore. We stopped at China town to see the local market where small bits ...