Sand Beach Resort

Address: Banklongheang Tambon Aonang, Krabi, 81000, Thailand | 3 star resort
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.

How has this resort rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.


This 3 star resort, located on Banklongheang Tambon Aonang, Krabi, is near Ao Luk.
Map this resort



    TripAdvisor Reviews Sand Beach Resort Krabi

    3.50 of 5 stars Very Good

    Travel Blogs from Krabi

    Rock Climbing in Krabi

    A travel blog entry by ekenny89 on Jul 16, 2015

    2 photos

    ... past the entrance as it's not well signposted and ended up on Phran Nang Beach which again, was nice but not really any beach! We saw people rock climbing and it didn't look anything special so we decided not to pay 1,200 baht each as it seemed like a waste. We eventually found the entrance to the viewpoint, a wall of rocks and muddy clay with a slippery rope! Surely this wasn't it? We climbed anyway and kept climbing through the trees for about ...

    Koh Phi Phi

    A travel blog entry by kirstgra on May 27, 2015

    37 photos

    ... br> We boarded our luxury boat and chilled on the top deck whilst they sorted the kit downstairs and about 20 minutes later we were arriving at our first dive site and getting 'kitted up'.
    The sea snake and huge jelly fish (which Grahame saw but which I got to see on film later) were the highlights of the dive for us but the strong current meant Blake's dive got cut short so hopefully the 2nd dive will be better.
    We had lunch on the boat before heading ...

    From Phuket to Krabi

    A travel blog entry by dearbev on May 19, 2015

    12 photos

    ... down steps that were sometimes as steep as a ladder. We encountered a group of monkeys on our way. Monkeys here seem adorable, but they're awful. They steal things and bite. So, we didn't stick around the monkeys. The temple was worth the hike up, so if you're in Krabi, do this also.

    Tonight I say bye to my new American and Scottish friend as they head to Cambodia. Tomorrow, I'm off to Koh Samui!

    Keep Smiling,


    Same Same, no different

    A travel blog entry by claireybear on Mar 16, 2015

    27 photos

    ... br>
    30 minutes later, I’ve walked up and down the strip a couple of times and can’t
    find anywhere so I end up going up to where a couple of loud noisy bars are and
    sit at the bar watching the promotion people trying to get the punters in.

    Nobody comes in and everyone I see walk past doesn’t seem like they are up for
    chatting. So I finish my beer and walk back up to the hotel a little
    frustrated, I decide I don’t ...

    The Islands of Krabi & Trang

    A travel blog entry by jason152z on Feb 20, 2015

    8 photos

    ... to find our own way and luckily managed to swim close to a VIP couple who had their own tour guide and torch for the appending darkness. After a 5-10 minute 'swim in the dark' we emerged from the tunnel into an open lagoon with a view to the skies and surrounded by rock and greenery, otherwise known as Emerald Cave. I would say 1% of the whole visit is about the actual lagoon, the other 99% is all about the swim and the manner in which we experienced the journey back. As we ...