Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas
How has this resort rated in the past?
- Drycleaning onsite
- Airport Transportation
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Minbar in room
TripAdvisor Reviews Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas Seminyak
Travel Blogs from Seminyak
Our first time to Bali together. Had a wonderful time and did lots of wonderful things together.
- Paragliding, which if you know Klara you know is a big deal. Hates heights but had so much fun.
- Balinese cooking class, learnt lots but more importantly - ate lots :-)
- Went to Ubud and realised if we come back, we want to …
Hey, so first official travel entry. Bit of a delay, haven't had a chance to sit down, get connected. But here is am. Just had by brekky by the pool.
So flights out of Perth (via KL) to Denpasar were good. Was able to semi-sleep for most of the journey. Arrived in Bali, got picked up by a taxi driver. Driver quoted 150,000 Rupiah to …
Watching State of Origin at Sean's Bar, Old Mans
Fire twirlers at the beach bars
Massages (Dean’s first one ever)
Shopping and bartering
Swim up pool bar (and cocktails)
Lots of walking
Visiting Kuta and the bombing memorial
Sports Bar for Friday Night Football (Dean didn’t know which code to watch due to so many choices!!)
... type of travel so we expect we will give it a go also when there. Darma was our Green Bike guide and we learned a lot about his life journey and therefore got to understand the Balinese way of life well. The youngest son in a family is responsible for the parents as they get older. Many boys get paired up for marriage from others within their village meaning many end up a marriage of cousins. From about 7 years old through to 14 Darma was essentially used as a slave ...
- 1 night kuta - visas next morning - taxi to Ubud - Monkey forest - walked around tried to find rice fields walk - Tour to rice fields & temples - Pande Villa 3 bed private pool view of rice fields, 2 nights relaxing - Tanah lot - 6 nights in Kuta nice ...