Mountain Club At Kirkwood Mountain Resort
How has this resort rated in the past?
- Fitness/Health center
Photos of Mountain Club At Kirkwood Mountain Resort
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Mountain Club At Kirkwood Mountain Resort
Travel Blogs from Kirkwood
- Leaving the Tahoe cabin today.
- As promised, I'll give a recap on what we did in Nevada.
- We spent one day at the lake.
- It was absolutely freezing, but Jack and I didn't let that stop us.
- There was a rope swing I was dying to make him try.
- I was never able to hang on long enough to get a good swing as a kid, but I was able to do it now that I'm older.
- We spent another day going on tours and visiting museums in ...
... Liberace. Another shop we ventured into was 'dog, dog,cat' it had a patisserie for dogs and even made specialist cakes for them. Rugged footware, sleeping bags and pushchairs we all for sale for the special pooches. Usual s'mores around the fire and early night as we are heading off for the 5 hour journey to Yosemite early in the ...
... view of Mount Tallac. Then there was the Stream Profile Chamber - it was awesome. It gave an underwater view of the fish who live there. We saw a Lahontan Cutthroat Trout. It looked like a Speckled Trout. Unfortunately, we didn't see any Kokanee Salmon which normally spawn upstream, then die. Next we rode our bikes down a path that took us along a trail hugging the shoreline of South Lake Tahoe. There was a beautiful beach that ...
Lovely start to Christmas Day. All slept in a bit instead of rushing off to lifts. Opened presents to normal joy and fanfare. Goes to show you don't need big gifts to have fun. Kids had left out notes, carrots, drinks and nibbles and still enjoy reading Father Christmas' replies. Lachlan had made amazing video card, montage of our journey thus far that started from his room back home. Will post on line as soon as we get good Wi-Fi. A must see. Jason and ...