Lakeview Terrace Resort
Photos of Lakeview Terrace Resort
TripAdvisor Reviews Lakeview Terrace Resort Lewiston
Travel Blogs from Lewiston
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... The place had "actually" less than a 1000 people and probably only about 15 teeth between all the girls in town! Needless to I just played a lot of guitar and masturbated ferociously until I was left with a bloody mess the size of a toothpick.
It wasn't actually all bad my aunt and uncle as conservative at they were were a lot of fun and i got HAMMERED drunk most nights with my uncle talking **** and playing pool. Meanwhile ...
On our way to California... no real schedule, no hotels, just flying by the seat of our pants with adventure & fun on our minds and many people & places to visit.
First stop on the way was Shasta, CA. We stopped at the highly recommended Crystal Room, a store that has many rooms. One room is for singing bowls only! It was a blast for Shane. He loves music and stones. As we walked though the store we ...
... employee living sites. She even was nice enough to show her home and tell us that there is a phone there that we could use any time since there is no cell reception and the pay phone at the store is spotty too. The horses were beautiful, and all the kids were wanting to ride them.
We next drove a little down the hwy to the remote campgrounds which aren't used that much, except by hunters and bikers who want to be farther away from others. These sites ...