Lakeview Terrace Resort
How has this resort rated in the past?
Photos of Lakeview Terrace Resort
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Lakeview Terrace Resort Lewiston
Travel Blogs from Lewiston
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... The place had "actually" less than a 1000 people and probably only about 15 teeth between all the girls in town! Needless to I just played a lot of guitar and masturbated ferociously until I was left with a bloody mess the size of a toothpick.
It wasn't actually all bad my aunt and uncle as conservative at they were were a lot of fun and i got HAMMERED drunk most nights with my uncle talking **** and playing pool. Meanwhile ...
... Jones Valley Resort. What we saw was even sadder than the dam and it is hard to explain but you can see the boat ramp where they had to go in and lay some asphalt at the end to extend. Not only is it sad to see the lakes low or empty is that it then hurts the small towns that cater to the seasonal tourists. We went thru Lake Shasta City and it was a nice town but you could see it was slowly dying. After seeing this and since it was 100 degrees we decided to head ...
... beads, jewelry, clothing and people that were so kind and open and informative. It was definitely a stop well worth the time. As we were leaving, we were told of a place to stop and fill up water jugs at a river's head. I don't recall the name of the place but awe man was the water delicious and cold!!! So energizing and natural.
Now we're off again to our stop before visiting Yosemite in the morning.