Lake Marion Golf Resort
TripAdvisor Reviews Lake Marion Golf Resort Kissimmee
Travel Blogs from Kissimmee
... feel the warmth and humidity of Orlando. How nice it felt to be back in just t-shirt and shorts again :-) As I'm staying at a Disneyworld resort, I booked to use Disney's Magical Express service from the airport. Basically you just get off the plane, make your way to the Magical Express checkin area, they confirm your details and your baggage collection requirements, and you board a bus to your resort. Disney staff collected my baggage at the ...
... amp; only ate half of the salad so that I can have the other half for dinner as it was a large salad. Came back to room a laid on bed & fell asleep then had shower & blow dried my hair properly. Went down & had a look around got a Disney photo holder as souvenir, I got an Universal photo holder as well at our last hotel, got a glass of wine & brought it up to the room & had it with the other half of my ...
... full English. The flight was ok, I think the plane driver may have still had the L plates on as it was a bit of a bumpy land. Should have checked the front and back of the plane really. Owen upgraded us to extra leg room which was nice, especially for a 9 hour flight! Anyway, I learnt lots about planes along the way like that there is a little black spout on the wings that ejects all ...
... only wait once and you both get to see it … just not together.
· Electrical Water Pageant is a floating parade of sea creatures outlined in tiny lights that can be viewed from five different resorts.
· Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue, staged at Fort Wilderness, is the liveliest ...
... Regardless, it was a great ride! In my opinion it beat the Hulk coaster hands down.
We stopped for lunch in the Africa section of the park. We had some sort of chicken curry. It was really delicious even though it was about as expensive as what we had eaten at Universal Orlando.
After lunch we went to the safari ride. Unfortunately, it was another 45 minute wait in line until we finally made it to our ...
Other places to stay in Kissimmee
2900 Parkway Boulevard, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $70
- I think all of you people are in a dream world!
- Radisson Resort Parkway, Room to Relax
- A Big Hit with the Family
Citrus Ridge, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $108
- The good, the bad and the ugly
- Loved Orange Lake!!!!!!
- A huge place with huge potential
Walt Disney World Resort, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $44
- Wonderland Right Outside of Disney!
- Terrific holiday at Renaissance
- A mixed experience
6000 W. Osceola Pkwy., Kissimmee | 4 star resortfrom $182
- Very disappointing
- Loud music all night
Walt Disney World Resort, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $34
- Nice vacation nice price
- Enjoyed the vacation.
- This place really is a dump
Star Island, Kissimmee | 4 star resortfrom $91
- Great Resort
- Not the best timeshare in Orlando
- Great 2 weeks!!
Citrus Ridge, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $90
- Loved Liki Tiki
- Not what we expected
- We are going back!
Oak Plantation, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $59
- Vacation Heaven
- Oak Plantation
- What A Great Vacation!
7593 Gathering Drive, Kissimmee | 4 star resortfrom $179
- I am so happy we found this place. I recommend it highly.
- Great Resort - Fantastic place to stay and play
- Excellent Choice for family with young children
Parkway Palms, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $78
- Don't be a Victim of the Homewood Scam
- Dirty! Dirty! Dirty!
- Diry and outdated
Fantasyworld, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $96
- Lovely time
- Very nice for the what we paid
- Not Bad--Seen Worse
Runaway Beach, Kissimmee | 4 star resortfrom $99
- Great experience -Runaway Beach
- Perfect place to stay
- Loved it
Citrus Ridge, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $68
- Dis-Comfort Suites Maingate
- Good deal
6200 Safari Trail, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $99
- Buyer Beware
- Great Experience
- Great Resort!
Indian Wells, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $64
- Perfect Family Vacation AAA+++
- Great Time
- Perfect week for the family
5565 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Pkwy., Kissimmee | 2 star resortfrom $39
Walt Disney World Resort, Kissimmee | Resortfrom $35
- Silver Lakes Resort
- It's above average
- Spacious but old
Citrus Ridge, Kissimmee | 2 star resortfrom $79
1201 Simpson Road, Kissimmee | Resortfrom $85
Citrus Ridge, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $86
- Unbeatable value
- Deceptive business practices
- The best place to stay in Orlando, FL
Citrus Ridge, Kissimmee | Resortfrom $145
- Top Notch!
2650 Holiday Trail, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $52
- Wonderful Family Resort
- What a great place!!!
- Wonderful place for family to stay!
4985 West Irlo Bronson Highway, Kissimmee | 2 star resortfrom $33
- Hojo enchanted? no, 'disenchanted'
- Do not stay here! We were robbed !
- Do not stay here
Eric Estates, Kissimmee | Resortfrom $129
Citrus Ridge, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $93
- Just what we were looking for--a great deal for the price
- Not Perfect, but Close
- Fantastic place!
Citrus Ridge, Kissimmee | Resortfrom $84
- Little to Celebrate
- Picky picky
- Good... if you get it at a discount