Lake Marion Golf Resort
Travel Blogs from Kissimmee
... it like ten times before you get on the ride and the wait is only like five minutes, you start to second guess yourself.
So Jodie, I & another couple get funneled into Row 9, which makes us "Flight Team 9" and everyone is given a job to do as part of the flight team. The other couple was Navigator & Pilot and Jodie & I were Commander & Engineer. My job sucked as engineer, because all I had to do was push the button to put everyone in ...
... visit the 3D ride 'It's Tough To Be A Bug' based on the insects from Disney Pixar's 'A Bugs Life'. We put on our 3D bug eyes complete with antennae and found a good seat near the front. Having visited plenty of times I knew exactly what was to come but the ending caught Ollie slightly off guard! As with most of the 3D shows they add a little bit extra in to give the audience more of a 4D experience. Just as you are about to leave the theatre they ask you to ...
... to be ready in the hotel reception we saw person after person being turned away due to the hotel being full and realised that we were lucky to have found a room for the night. Once our room was ready we dumped our stuff and drove down Abercorn into Savannah centre. I must admit that having just been to Williamsburg and then Charleston our first impressions of Savannah weren't that great. It appeared to be mostly carparks and trees. So we took advantage of one of the many carparks ...
... it out. It really is a beautiful town. The number of high-density housing units surprised us, though. Maybe it’s changed a bit since Disney sold it in 2004.
We walked around the downtown area (literally one block long) to get the feel of the place, had ice cream, and headed back to the RV. I shut down. I don’t know what Barbara ...
... the photos for 30 days.
- If you intend visiting Universal Studios, pay a bit extra and get the Queue Express pass. Queue Express let's you take the express lane for attractions. It saves you heaps of time and means you can fit in a lot more in the day. Well worth it.
- Disney has Fast Pass which is like Queue Express at Universal. You can buy a ticket which lets you use fast pass lanes but it is expensive. For normal ticket holders ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Lake Marion Golf Resort Kissimmee
Other places to stay in Kissimmee
2900 Parkway Boulevard, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $70
- I think all of you people are in a dream world!
- Radisson Resort Parkway, Room to Relax
- A Big Hit with the Family
Citrus Ridge, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $108
- The good, the bad and the ugly
- Loved Orange Lake!!!!!!
- A huge place with huge potential
Walt Disney World Resort, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $44
- Wonderland Right Outside of Disney!
- Terrific holiday at Renaissance
- A mixed experience
6000 W. Osceola Pkwy., Kissimmee | 4 star resortfrom $182
- Very disappointing
- Loud music all night
Walt Disney World Resort, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $34
- Nice vacation nice price
- Enjoyed the vacation.
- This place really is a dump
Star Island, Kissimmee | 4 star resortfrom $91
- Great Resort
- Not the best timeshare in Orlando
- Great 2 weeks!!
Citrus Ridge, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $90
- Loved Liki Tiki
- Not what we expected
- We are going back!
Oak Plantation, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $59
- Vacation Heaven
- Oak Plantation
- What A Great Vacation!
7593 Gathering Drive, Kissimmee | 4 star resortfrom $179
- I am so happy we found this place. I recommend it highly.
- Great Resort - Fantastic place to stay and play
- Excellent Choice for family with young children
Parkway Palms, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $78
- Don't be a Victim of the Homewood Scam
- Dirty! Dirty! Dirty!
- Diry and outdated
Fantasyworld, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $96
- Lovely time
- Very nice for the what we paid
- Not Bad--Seen Worse
Runaway Beach, Kissimmee | 4 star resortfrom $99
- Great experience -Runaway Beach
- Perfect place to stay
- Loved it
Citrus Ridge, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $68
- Dis-Comfort Suites Maingate
- Good deal
6200 Safari Trail, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $99
- Buyer Beware
- Great Experience
- Great Resort!
Indian Wells, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $64
- Perfect Family Vacation AAA+++
- Great Time
- Perfect week for the family
5565 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Pkwy., Kissimmee | 2 star resortfrom $39
Walt Disney World Resort, Kissimmee | Resortfrom $35
- Silver Lakes Resort
- It's above average
- Spacious but old
Citrus Ridge, Kissimmee | 2 star resortfrom $79
1201 Simpson Road, Kissimmee | Resortfrom $85
Citrus Ridge, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $86
- Unbeatable value
- Deceptive business practices
- The best place to stay in Orlando, FL
Citrus Ridge, Kissimmee | Resortfrom $145
- Top Notch!
2650 Holiday Trail, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $52
- Wonderful Family Resort
- What a great place!!!
- Wonderful place for family to stay!
4985 West Irlo Bronson Highway, Kissimmee | 2 star resortfrom $33
- Hojo enchanted? no, 'disenchanted'
- Do not stay here! We were robbed !
- Do not stay here
Eric Estates, Kissimmee | Resortfrom $129
Citrus Ridge, Kissimmee | 3 star resortfrom $93
- Just what we were looking for--a great deal for the price
- Not Perfect, but Close
- Fantastic place!
Citrus Ridge, Kissimmee | Resortfrom $84
- Little to Celebrate
- Picky picky
- Good... if you get it at a discount