King's Pointe Waterpark Resort
How has this resort rated in the past?
Photos of King's Pointe Waterpark Resort
TripAdvisor Reviews King's Pointe Waterpark Resort Storm Lake
Travel Blogs from Storm Lake
A short 1 hr drive into downtown Chicago. The weather is really starting to cool off a bit now, jackets and beanies are out. We had to pre book car parking for the couple days so we left the van near the hostel and headed into the main part of downtown, we saw the bean and the city sights, did some shopping and bought our jerseys for the bulls game. As we drove into Chicago, everyone was off to the football, Chicago Bears were playing Miami Dolphins. ...
- On my way to Grandma's house I stayed at the Lewis and Clark state Park
- Stayed there for 2 days and checked out some local monuments
- While looking around at the park I met a Native American woman who was a descendant of the Native American that accompanied Lewis and Clark as a guide on their joureney
- She had many stories to tell about her ancestors and their customs
- after spending $75.29 on gas I finally make it to my grandma's house ...
- 4 A.M.
- These constant 4 hour drives are starting to get on my nerves.
- Knowing we are almost there is the only thing keeping me going.
- Gassed up at Chevron.
- Bought some dry ice which should last us the rest of the way.
- We get back to it after stretching and walking around a bit.
- Gas Cost: $47.15
- Ice Cost: $7
... remarkable. Uncle Bob, Linda and Zach put on quite a show and their efforts are lost on no one. Endless thanks to them for the enormous planning and prep, but mostly for making this tradition stay alive in a place that is so dear to all of us. The Rust family has left their mark, and will continue to do so for generations to come.
Family - To see a TON more pictures, click here. To download them, click here.
... into Dubuque, saw interesting buildings and immediately drove into town to look further. They have done a marvelous job on their riverfront area - with museums, aquarium, casinos, riverboat rides, etc. I walked a bit of the river path, and heard the church bells. Looking at the map, I saw Rt.52N with dots (I love the dotted roads), so headed that way.
Stopped almost immediately in Guttenberg when I saw that I was ...