Holiday Inn Grand Haven - Spring Lake
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this resort rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Grand Haven - Spring Lake
Travel Blogs from Spring Lake
Tomorrow The mystery trip will began and I'll be gone for about two weeks. I ll miss my family during this time. I feel quite prepared for the up coming adventure except that I just realized I have no idea where my Chapstick is... Anyway hope it ll be a great time and when I get back everything will still be alright so that I can get ready for the new ...
... to be unhappy, then I could go somewhere else.
-----But for now, and possibly forever, I wanted to be in my hometown. I had friends and family here, most of whom I hadn't seen in sixteen months. All four of my grandparents were still alive. Old, but alive. A lot of people had said to me when I was traveling: "You're going to have a lot of stories to tell your grandkids." Heck, I was going to have a lot of stories to tell ...
- I had the time of my life.
- I got to see my favorite artists perform like Steve Aoki and Bassnectar.
- REO Speedwagon was even there!
- We sold out of our jewelry in 2 days and made a whopping $2000.
- Now we get to take our time getting back home and actually do stuff on our road trip.
- We got out of there at 1:00 P.M.
- We got a bit of gas before the festival because we knew that the lines for gas are going to be crazy once everyone is leaving.
- As we are riding down the road we see a ferris wheel and know that we have finally made it.
- We were there a day early but they were expecting bigger crowds than ever before ...
Busy morning. Last time sleeping in my bed for a while... it was comfy!
:) Went all over the place finding more things I needed to pack thanks
to my beautiful purple marker packing list :) The excitement is
building! Praying that my luggage will get to London with me and ...