Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club At Champions Circle
How has this resort rated in the past?
- Shuttle bus service
- Swimming pool
- Room service
Photos of Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club At Champions Circle
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club At Champions Circle
Travel Blogs from Fort Worth
- The morning after we traveled to TCU, the coach gave us a tour of the facilities as well as the campus.
- It was a amazing campus, the facilities were nice and the people had a nice southern feel.
- After the tour they served us lunch and after that we sold our socks . We made $125.
- For dinner, we ate at Whataburger. I spent ...
- In the morning, we filled up the tank, and bought ice and water before we set off to TCU
- First we traveled 251 miles to Pecos, TX we spent $46.77 on gas
- Next we traveled 245 miles to Abilene, TX, we spent $45.66
- Finally we traveled 150 miles to Fort Worth, TX where TCU is. ...
Thanks to our friends Diane and Rick Cross, we've had a wonderful few days here at Texas Motor Speedway - the only downers were a couple of very cold nights and the fact that the trailers backed up to us left their huge and noisy generators running all night long, every night! But even that couldn't dampen the fun of time spent with good friends, enjoying good racing, and a win by "my" guy, Jimmie Johnson, #48!
Our 2014 Hawkins Family Vacation ended safely upon our return home after 4 AM early Wednesday morning. It was long drive through the sands of west Texas but nothing beats the blessing of a safe delivery to a still-standing and working home.
Our final tally was 15 days, 3,571 miles traveled and over 82 hours in the car.
Thanks for sharing our journey.
... Wendy's before heading back to the hotel for a bit of a rest before heading off to the boy's first game, against North Crowley High School. The game against the NCHS Panthers was a good even game. The lead changed a couple of times during the game, but unfortunately the Cav's went down by 4 points. The Cav's played a great game and can hold their heads up, knowing that they challenged one of the top 25 high schools in the state. During the game I got talking to one ...