How has this resort rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Arrowhead Resort Whitney
Travel Blogs from Whitney
Our departure is one week away and the anticipation is building. But first final exams are between us and our taxing down the runway for our long flight. Can't wait to eat the freshest sushi on the planet, to take in a sumo match and baseball game, and visit the World Heritage sites that are a testament to the Japanese preservation of history. Wishing everyone the best on your finals and don't forget - PACK LIGHT! Dr. ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
We had a noon flight so plenty of time to get our things together before the cab took us to the airport. Our driver was originally from Tonga and he told us he loves Reno. On the way to the airport, Brynn asked if we can stay living in Reno "until we move" and mentioned she wanted to stay for the snow. We were able to get our seats moved so we were all together on the plane. The girls did really well, sharing snacks, doing ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
... we felt frustration at not being able to capture the historic beauty we were walking though. It was also really dark throughout most of the cave. There were just so many twists and turns, small hills and holes, they made the cavern seem full of life, even though only a few species had adapted to these surroundings. We finished the trail and went to cook some dinner. Unfortunately, we did not realise that we had set up the propane burner near a red ants nest ...