Antler Resort and Marina
Photos of Antler Resort and Marina
TripAdvisor Reviews Antler Resort and Marina Lakehead
Travel Blogs from Lakehead
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... the 1 PM tour. We started at the top of the damn and took an elevator down 300 feet and walk through the length of the damn and out to the hydroelectric generating plant which was quite interesting.
Then on to a late lunch at a well known redding sandwich shop, called "The Best Little Sandwich Shop" for some pretty tasty vittles. Then back to the motorhome for a little ...
... beads, jewelry, clothing and people that were so kind and open and informative. It was definitely a stop well worth the time. As we were leaving, we were told of a place to stop and fill up water jugs at a river's head. I don't recall the name of the place but awe man was the water delicious and cold!!! So energizing and natural.
Now we're off again to our stop before visiting Yosemite in the morning.
... where many of the residents seemed to have gotten stuck in a time warp from the 60's. Earth muffins (and Earth Dogs), I think they're called. Great place to be stuck for a few decades, although expensive. Most of them traveled the 50 miles down to Eureka to shop for groceries.
At the bottom of the 50 mile hill, we took a right on our predetermined destination, Route 101 at Eureka, CA and began ...