Hotel Beit Bahar
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Dubai
... a stop we thought was at the front of the hotel but that was not the case and we re entered via the back entrance. When we checked in yesterday we were given a cold bottle of water. We have bottles at room temperature in our room. Today I requested another cold bottle from Reception but this was not possible because of Ramadan. Yesterday we had checked in at night so Ramadan was not an issue. We were advised that if we ordered the water ...
... 30 for the city tour. We braced ourselves to walk from the hotel to the van as it was already in the 40s. The van was full but thankfully the air conditioning was good. We travelled with a very laid back Arab chap all over Dubai not getting back to the hotel until 2 pm. Highlights included the beach ( The Palms and Burg Al Arab Hotel) and the many other impressive views of the numerous skyscrapers and attractions. The low point was the Gold ...
... sortie of the day was to Dubai Museum which is located in Al Fahadi Fort. Only 3 dirham to enter and great presentation of the history of Dubai - as well as being airconditioned. Great value.
Back to the hotel for a short rest and then 5 o'clock drinks on the pool deck of the hotel and then to a Lebanese restaurant for dinner.
In all, a good day out observing an older side of Dubai and having the interactions with the shopkeepers bartering ...
... around in the pool - I had feel he was a bit like the fun police, but perhaps not.
A wee rest/blogging, and we headed to the pool bar on the 8th floor to catch the lights while there was still some light in the sky. Pity it was happy hour! Half price alcoholic drinks, but not for non-alcoholic. Surely that encourages drinking, but then spending, I guess. I had a spicilicous cocktail - chilli, vodka, cranberry and cherry. Not bad, but ...
... to its unique shape, the Palm Islands are a series of man-made islands that are arranged in the shape of a palm tree. It is impossible to know this while you are there, however the aerial views of the islands are incredibly impressive. As we drove onto the trunk of the palm tree we learned that the island was home to thousands of apartments and homes, all of which were completely sold out but only a fraction were actually occupied. Since this was considered one of ...
Other places to stay in Dubai
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $166
- Is this the best hotel in dubai?
- Great Visit
- Excellent, would recommend to all.
الصفوح, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $163
- Luxury beyond luxury
- Would not go there again
- Poor hotel - do not stay here unless desperate
المركز التجاري, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $154
- Best hotel in Dubai
- Isolated Oasis
بر دبي, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $181
- The whole experience was a fiasco of epic proportions
- A Great Hotel!
Jumeirah Beach Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $351
- Absolutely phenomenal !!!
- Excellent Service considering size of resort
- A mixed bag
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $154
- Dubai holiday 2012
- Excellent Family Holiday - Five Star Service, Superb Food!
- Very impressed with Le Meridien Mina Seyahi
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $245
- Not great with kids!
- Impeccable Service
- We love Dubai, its our 3rd visit!!
جميرا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $152
- Excellent, excellent, excellent!!
- Lovely place to stay, fantastic atmosphere
- Disappointing rooms
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $251
- Lovely hotel, but pricey
- The Jumeirah Beach Hotel deserves every one of its accolades
- Top Class
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $267
- Very Nice Appts Great Value
- Avoid if you are a professional !
- Best apartments in Dubai!!
International Endurance City, 308th Rd, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $171
- Perfect weekend escape
- Fantastic Resort Truly a Magical Experience
- Disappointed by Bab Al Shams
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $259
- High Tea
- Who is this fool!!
- Great Design, shame about everything else!!!!
جميرا, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $69
- Loved it
- Had a great time at the Regent Beach Resort
- Thanks to all the staff at Regent Beach Resort !
Dubai - Al Ain Rd, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $877
- Al Maha Desert Experience
- The most amazing hotel!!
- The most relaxing hotel on earth
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $167
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $1,322