Hotel Beit Bahar
Travel Blogs from Dubai
Emma was a fantastic host, dishing up homemade veggie lasagne with drinks on her balcony that evening as we shared travel tales. She gets to travel a lot with her job as an IT director and has worked for extended spells in many locations in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, seeing a side of life hidden from most travellers. She has visited quite a few places that are still on my ...
... it's just a mass of interweaving six lane roads that merge and split sometimes without warning, I had read the driving here was pretty bad but on the whole we've found the Highway Code is fairly well adhered to. You do have to get used to cars coming up behind you at a breakneck speed and then sitting about twelve inches off your rear bumper, often hooting even if you have nowhere to go. Deb has the iPad and does a sterling job of guiding us in, the roads are ...
... the beautiful sites.
There was a lot of chat about “regions” and “markets” and “goals” and “numbers” and stuff. I think it has something to do with recruiting students. To me, recruitment of students happens when you have relationships with people, not when you talk about spreadsheets and perceived trends. Again, that’s just me. I only ran one other admissions operation before, at FDU. The year I was made University ...
... and once or twice on slides that didn't require a tube at all.
One ride, The Sitherine, involved two identical tubes in which one person can race against the other. I don't wish to gloat, but I beat Aladdin hands down. Although I'm sure that's not how he'll remember it...
Hours felt like minutes in this place. And despite spending the the whole time out in the sunshine, it wasn't uncomfortable at all. Although the ground was almost unbearably hot when walking barefoot, so ...
... foods like firstly tiny hamburgers, then came the pastries and mini bread rolls, mini potato rosti, mini olive pizzas, mini pancakes.... And it was going on the same way for 270 minutes. You could sit there and eat all afternoon with out getting out of your seat or eating any buffet food at all. I couldn't get out of there quick enough. Then we got ready for our excursion. What fun that was and very different. Firstly there were 6 of us going together all staying ...
Other places to stay in Dubai
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $166
- Is this the best hotel in dubai?
- Great Visit
- Excellent, would recommend to all.
الصفوح, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $163
- Would not go there again
- Poor hotel - do not stay here unless desperate
- Wow, what a surprise!!
المركز التجاري, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $154
- Isolated Oasis
- Loved it! Such a relaxing holiday!
بر دبي, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $181
- The whole experience was a fiasco of epic proportions
- A Great Hotel!
Al Sufouh Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $351
- Absolutely phenomenal !!!
- Excellent Service considering size of resort
- A mixed bag
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $154
- Excellent Family Holiday - Five Star Service, Superb Food!
- Very impressed with Le Meridien Mina Seyahi
- Great Hotel, if you like Dubai
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $245
- Not great with kids!
- Impeccable Service
- We love Dubai, its our 3rd visit!!
جميرا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $152
- Excellent, excellent, excellent!!
- Lovely place to stay, fantastic atmosphere
- Disappointing rooms
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $251
- Lovely hotel, but pricey
- The Jumeirah Beach Hotel deserves every one of its accolades
- Top Class
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $267
- Very Nice Appts Great Value
- Avoid if you are a professional !
- Best apartments in Dubai!!
International Endurance City, 308th Rd, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $171
- Fantastic Resort Truly a Magical Experience
- Disappointed by Bab Al Shams
- The Magical desert Resort
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $259
- Who is this fool!!
- Great Design, shame about everything else!!!!
- A world class resort
جميرا, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $69
- Loved it
- Had a great time at the Regent Beach Resort
- Thanks to all the staff at Regent Beach Resort !
Dubai Al Ain Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $877
- The most amazing hotel!!
- The most relaxing hotel on earth
- The perfect retreat
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $167
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $1,322