Hotel Beit Bahar
Travel Blogs from Dubai
... city and tour it's famous landmarks. Famous Landmark #1 - Dubai Marina This area is home to the largest concentration of skyscrapers in a one block area. It has pedestrian access for 11km around the water. You can access restaurants and shopping and watch the yachts float by and take a cruise or water taxi. Famous Landmark #2 - Shopping Malls At the Dubai Mall you can see an aquarium that is three floors tall complete with penguins, crocodiles and ...
... found our driver and met up with the rest of our group to hop back on the bus.
The final stop of our tour on our way out of Abu Dhabi was at Ferrari World, a newly build theme park 100% centered around the most sought after super cars in the world. It was fun to have a quick look around, especially since we had been to Enzo Ferrari’s home in Italy and we even saw a few similar cars on display that we had seen up North as well. Unfortunately we didn’t ...
... WonderRents Ma Barb & Pa Les
Nanana Jan, Georg'a & RiO
Tommy, Hayz, Bebe & Flo
Chadders & AnnaaH
Neeenea & Lorny & Cull
Brenty boi & Trude
Hay & Tray, Dickiee & Udders
GrA , PascO & rando
Hosted by Lloyd's Lounge hot shot hosts Jojo & AndEee
JET LAG RECOVERY : No sleep, lagged a little but then the cocktail of Shots kick started the party with a bang & ...
... oblivious when the flight attendant is trying to usher them to the correct seat. Sometimes, they are amenable. Other times, it turns into a screaming match. The men have almost no respect for female flight attendants, so the male flight attendants have to jump into the mix. I watched all of this from my emergency row exit seat with a TON of legroom, somewhat with curiosity, at times with horror, but mostly with amusement. One guy kept insisting that he could stuff his ...
So I finally after 14 weeks got my Nursing Registration which meant I could get my Igama (residency permit) and then apply for a multi-exit visa so that I can leave and re-enter Saudi whenever I like. This process should have taken a couple of weeks at most.
After presenting the medical council with all requested paperwork on arrival, they kept requesting more and more stupid pieces of paper, the final straw was when the medical council asked for ...
Other places to stay in Dubai
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $166
- Is this the best hotel in dubai?
- Great Visit
- Excellent, would recommend to all.
الصفوح, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $163
- Would not go there again
- Poor hotel - do not stay here unless desperate
- Wow, what a surprise!!
المركز التجاري, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $154
- Isolated Oasis
- Loved it! Such a relaxing holiday!
بر دبي, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $181
- The whole experience was a fiasco of epic proportions
- A Great Hotel!
Al Sufouh Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $351
- Absolutely phenomenal !!!
- Excellent Service considering size of resort
- A mixed bag
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $154
- Excellent Family Holiday - Five Star Service, Superb Food!
- Very impressed with Le Meridien Mina Seyahi
- Great Hotel, if you like Dubai
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $245
- Not great with kids!
- Impeccable Service
- We love Dubai, its our 3rd visit!!
جميرا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $152
- Excellent, excellent, excellent!!
- Lovely place to stay, fantastic atmosphere
- Disappointing rooms
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $251
- Lovely hotel, but pricey
- The Jumeirah Beach Hotel deserves every one of its accolades
- Top Class
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $267
- Very Nice Appts Great Value
- Avoid if you are a professional !
- Best apartments in Dubai!!
International Endurance City, 308th Rd, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $171
- Fantastic Resort Truly a Magical Experience
- Disappointed by Bab Al Shams
- The Magical desert Resort
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $259
- Who is this fool!!
- Great Design, shame about everything else!!!!
- A world class resort
جميرا, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $69
- Loved it
- Had a great time at the Regent Beach Resort
- Thanks to all the staff at Regent Beach Resort !
Dubai Al Ain Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $877
- The most amazing hotel!!
- The most relaxing hotel on earth
- The perfect retreat
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $167
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $1,322