Hotel Beit Bahar
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Dubai
... the freaky randoms who stopped in:) (Pretty sure you can't barter with a bar in a hotel you freak!!) We slept pretty soon after that and awoke to a new day in Dubai. We wandered the shops for a bit, Sarah buying a toy camel, who we named Dermot from Dubai! When we returned to our nest in the smokers lounge, we hung out for a bit, watched some news (riots in Istanbul huh?) and posted a few pics on Facebook. When we went ...
Plans to eat at the Indian restaurant were squashed when we learned that it was fully booked, open form 6pm to 12am suggest that it is very popular.
It seems that this resort is a destination not only for guests, but locals and other tourists.
We ate at a casual bar, burger and a club sandwich.
Lack of sleep on the flight, meant 10:30 was a late as we could manage and retired to the best bed of the ...
... 25 minutes to go! Poor thing never got to see the end! Hopefully it will be on the next flight. When we arrived at our hotel, I was exhausted as I had had a late night, an early morning and then was too busy being entertained to sleep in the plane! We weren't able to go anywhere because it was around 9:30pm and the shops and other things were either closed or closing at 10. So we had an early night. It is so hot here, around 48 degrees during the ...
... dome in the desert, island formations like the Palm and the World, the second largest shopping mall in the wall etc.
Seven, the largest amounts for costs of living are rent and international schooling. Rentals have exploded by 20% over the last year and is hence one of the highest increases in the world. Therefore, many people moved to places nearby Dubai, where housing is more affordable. Most companies provide schooling fees, transportation and medical ...
... perspective is blurred when you are actually up the top. From the bottom it really does make everything look tiny. Another highlight in Dubai was the Arabian safari we went on. It's a safari Dubai style - four wheel drives going up and down sand dunes fast! We were in a car of 6 people, along with 15-20 other cars in the middle of the desert not to far from Oman. Our guide let the tyres down to 15psi before we got going. After some ...
Other places to stay in Dubai
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $271
- Is this the best hotel in dubai?
- Great Visit
- Excellent, would recommend to all.
الصفوح, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $224
- Would not go there again
- Poor hotel - do not stay here unless desperate
- Wow, what a surprise!!
المركز التجاري, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $216
- Isolated Oasis
- Loved it! Such a relaxing holiday!
بر دبي, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $207
- The whole experience was a fiasco of epic proportions
- A Great Hotel!
Al Sufouh Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $466
- Absolutely phenomenal !!!
- Excellent Service considering size of resort
- A mixed bag
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $247
- Excellent Family Holiday - Five Star Service, Superb Food!
- Very impressed with Le Meridien Mina Seyahi
- Great Hotel, if you like Dubai
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $361
- Not great with kids!
- Impeccable Service
- We love Dubai, its our 3rd visit!!
جميرا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $192
- Excellent, excellent, excellent!!
- Lovely place to stay, fantastic atmosphere
- Disappointing rooms
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $354
- Lovely hotel, but pricey
- The Jumeirah Beach Hotel deserves every one of its accolades
- Top Class
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $338
- Very Nice Appts Great Value
- Avoid if you are a professional !
- Best apartments in Dubai!!
International Endurance City, 308th Rd, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $220
- Fantastic Resort Truly a Magical Experience
- Disappointed by Bab Al Shams
- The Magical desert Resort
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $364
- Who is this fool!!
- Great Design, shame about everything else!!!!
- A world class resort
جميرا, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $69
- Loved it
- Had a great time at the Regent Beach Resort
- Thanks to all the staff at Regent Beach Resort !
Dubai Al Ain Road, Dubai | 5 star resort
- The most amazing hotel!!
- The most relaxing hotel on earth
- The perfect retreat
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $440