Hotel Beit Bahar
Travel Blogs from Dubai
Yesterday, when we left the ACTE Education Forum and the Emirates Towers we went back to our hotel and got something to eat, so we could be ready to go out and experience Dubai by night. All other days Haz have been an amazing guide and shown us some incredible restaurants and he definitely did it again. He took us to an amazing beach bar with a lot of people and we had a great time!
Today was our day off so of course we slept a little longer than the rest of the ...
... day started with meeting the communications dept. of Dubai Airports and this meeting caught me so off-guard because I wasn't expecting such rich information. Mr. Riley informed us how the dynamics of the aviation industry is changing in the Middle East and the amount of efforts they are putting into the infrastructure to adapt to this growing industry is incredible. What amazed me the most from this meeting is the growth of DWC (Dubai World ...
... We weren't that fancy, but we did get emergency row seats so we had lots of leg room which was nice. But it was by the flight attendant area so lots of people would stand around us which was annoying. It made me feel a little claustrophobic. And angry. We had touch screen tvs and whenever people would walk by they would always grab it like it was a railing messing up whatever I was watching. Grrr! I was tired and had a headache on top of it so these little things were ...
... tallest, richest, etc. Pretty much anything you want or need can be found here. The women are all beautiful, the sights are enchanting and the experiences one of a kind. Even though it is a Muslim country, the UAE is more relaxed in it's approach and women are asked to wear modest dress in public. Dubai is divided into areas called "cities" where businesses of similar themes group together for convenience. Some examples are Media City, ...
... we had the chance to visit in Spain and Istanbul. The Grand Mosque here in Abu Dhabi gave off a very modern and contemporary beauty as opposed to the historical significance and grandeur of the others and so far it was definitely the favorite one that we have visited. Moving into one of the antechambers we were struck by the beauty of the marble flowers that were inlaid into the floor and also glass flowers adorning the windows, similar to the ones of the doors we ...
Other places to stay in Dubai
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $166
- Is this the best hotel in dubai?
- Great Visit
- Excellent, would recommend to all.
الصفوح, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $163
- Would not go there again
- Poor hotel - do not stay here unless desperate
- Wow, what a surprise!!
المركز التجاري, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $154
- Isolated Oasis
- Loved it! Such a relaxing holiday!
بر دبي, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $181
- The whole experience was a fiasco of epic proportions
- A Great Hotel!
Al Sufouh Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $351
- Absolutely phenomenal !!!
- Excellent Service considering size of resort
- A mixed bag
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $154
- Excellent Family Holiday - Five Star Service, Superb Food!
- Very impressed with Le Meridien Mina Seyahi
- Great Hotel, if you like Dubai
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $245
- Not great with kids!
- Impeccable Service
- We love Dubai, its our 3rd visit!!
جميرا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $152
- Excellent, excellent, excellent!!
- Lovely place to stay, fantastic atmosphere
- Disappointing rooms
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $251
- Lovely hotel, but pricey
- The Jumeirah Beach Hotel deserves every one of its accolades
- Top Class
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $267
- Very Nice Appts Great Value
- Avoid if you are a professional !
- Best apartments in Dubai!!
International Endurance City, 308th Rd, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $171
- Fantastic Resort Truly a Magical Experience
- Disappointed by Bab Al Shams
- The Magical desert Resort
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $259
- Who is this fool!!
- Great Design, shame about everything else!!!!
- A world class resort
جميرا, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $69
- Loved it
- Had a great time at the Regent Beach Resort
- Thanks to all the staff at Regent Beach Resort !
Dubai Al Ain Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $877
- The most amazing hotel!!
- The most relaxing hotel on earth
- The perfect retreat
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $167
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $1,322