Hotel Beit Bahar
Travel Blogs from Dubai
... a banana and had an early night.
The finale of our trip was to have been going to the top of The Burg Khalife, the highest building in the world, but our cab driver said as it was a misty day it would be more interesting to go to The Palms Jumeirah. Also we had not pre-booked the tickets and he said they would be £70 each. I must remember to check that out. I don't think Chrissie was keen on going up anyway. Our driver showed us around the ...
... a few guitars and a family ,whose kids carried enough soft toy animals to make a zoo!
And of,course all the backpackers easily recognisable by carrying a hat in their hands ( I have to admit I was a carrying my hat in my hand too).
Got on a smaller plane this time and was worried I might not get a good seat but luck was on my side once again.3 seats all by myself with a nice window. Bliss!
p.s. mummy I am ok ...
... 34 degrees as we landed, so much that Claire was out of breath as soon as we got outside and that's at 9 pm. There are several restaurants that we can eat in attached to the hotel, we've started with the Italian which was very nice. Plenty of night life with a huge beach disco. We only had a quick walk around tonight to get a feel for the vibe but I'm sure I'll be spending a few hours there!! ...
... is only just over half way to the actual top of 823m! That's nearly one kilometres straight up! While it was a bit hazy, the view was nevertheless still breathtaking. Looking at the pictures, the extremely tall building below us looks like a toy model city, when in fact it is much higher than the Rialto in Melbourne! We spent an hour or so there and returned to the ground, managed to find our way outside of the mall to view the ...
A couple of hours wandering around Prague In the morning. Found one more church!!! It actually again was most beautiful on the inside..not so on the outside... Pack up and transfer arrived nice and early and off we go to the airport for our afternoon flight to Dubai. Got is all Sussed now at the airport. Mum and her stick get us to the front of ...
Other places to stay in Dubai
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $271
- Is this the best hotel in dubai?
- Great Visit
- Excellent, would recommend to all.
الصفوح, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $224
- Would not go there again
- Poor hotel - do not stay here unless desperate
- Wow, what a surprise!!
المركز التجاري, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $216
- Isolated Oasis
- Loved it! Such a relaxing holiday!
بر دبي, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $207
- The whole experience was a fiasco of epic proportions
- A Great Hotel!
Al Sufouh Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $466
- Absolutely phenomenal !!!
- Excellent Service considering size of resort
- A mixed bag
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $247
- Excellent Family Holiday - Five Star Service, Superb Food!
- Very impressed with Le Meridien Mina Seyahi
- Great Hotel, if you like Dubai
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $361
- Not great with kids!
- Impeccable Service
- We love Dubai, its our 3rd visit!!
جميرا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $192
- Excellent, excellent, excellent!!
- Lovely place to stay, fantastic atmosphere
- Disappointing rooms
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $354
- Lovely hotel, but pricey
- The Jumeirah Beach Hotel deserves every one of its accolades
- Top Class
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $338
- Very Nice Appts Great Value
- Avoid if you are a professional !
- Best apartments in Dubai!!
International Endurance City, 308th Rd, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $220
- Fantastic Resort Truly a Magical Experience
- Disappointed by Bab Al Shams
- The Magical desert Resort
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $364
- Who is this fool!!
- Great Design, shame about everything else!!!!
- A world class resort
جميرا, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $69
- Loved it
- Had a great time at the Regent Beach Resort
- Thanks to all the staff at Regent Beach Resort !
Dubai Al Ain Road, Dubai | 5 star resort
- The most amazing hotel!!
- The most relaxing hotel on earth
- The perfect retreat
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $440