Hotel Beit Bahar
Travel Blogs from Dubai
... was more walking to find the Gold and the Spice Souks. At one point Annie and i sat on one of the shop keepers trolley observing the locals. However, I think they were more entertained by us two old girls perched on their trolley! Then, hot and exhausted, we got a taxi back to the apartment and fell into the pool. Room service for dinner and Georgia was first to bed. Early tomorrow we are off to London. ...
... Cornelia in their apartment. Paris by slow train then follows. We spend eighteen days in a canal boat centred in Briare then to an exchange home in Amiens. Finally we will have three days in Paris seeing the galleries we missed last year. So that's the plan -- and I plan to do this blog each day so our much loved family and friends can enjoy it as we go along. We have a 30 minute walk to the next gate so will get up from here in 10 minutes and move off. Turkey ...
... voilà! you have a dieters delight.
Will sign off but am looking forward to our hotel breakfast. I have now discovered what are my favourites of all the many choices. First I have grapefruit slices with rice porridge and yoghurt.
Then perhaps an omelette made on demand or perhaps some real potato sausage, hummus and ...
... was a big travel day. After some breakfast and a swim in the rooftop pool (just Dave and Daisie ) we started our drive to Muscat, Oman. Wow!! Seeing the desert...wow! Although the power lines kinda ruin the landscape. I guess if you have all those lights, you gotta put the power lines somewhere. We saw camels too! Daisie really like seeing the baby camels. The camels were all on farms and there were goat farms too. We stopped at a ...
... t until 10:30am that we resurfaced feeling much more refreshed than earlier that morning. However, this was one of the strangest places to wake up to for Christmas Day. Ready to go we caught another cheap taxi to the center of town and the Dubai Mall. The rest of the morning and mid afternoon were spent wandering around the massive mall admiring just how grand this place was. The huge aquarium in the middle of the mall was insane and towered over two floors, filled ...
Other places to stay in Dubai
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $166
- Is this the best hotel in dubai?
- Great Visit
- Excellent, would recommend to all.
الصفوح, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $163
- Would not go there again
- Poor hotel - do not stay here unless desperate
- Wow, what a surprise!!
المركز التجاري, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $154
- Isolated Oasis
- Loved it! Such a relaxing holiday!
بر دبي, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $181
- The whole experience was a fiasco of epic proportions
- A Great Hotel!
Al Sufouh Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $351
- Absolutely phenomenal !!!
- Excellent Service considering size of resort
- A mixed bag
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $154
- Excellent Family Holiday - Five Star Service, Superb Food!
- Very impressed with Le Meridien Mina Seyahi
- Great Hotel, if you like Dubai
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $245
- Not great with kids!
- Impeccable Service
- We love Dubai, its our 3rd visit!!
جميرا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $152
- Excellent, excellent, excellent!!
- Lovely place to stay, fantastic atmosphere
- Disappointing rooms
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $251
- Lovely hotel, but pricey
- The Jumeirah Beach Hotel deserves every one of its accolades
- Top Class
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $267
- Very Nice Appts Great Value
- Avoid if you are a professional !
- Best apartments in Dubai!!
International Endurance City, 308th Rd, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $171
- Fantastic Resort Truly a Magical Experience
- Disappointed by Bab Al Shams
- The Magical desert Resort
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $259
- Who is this fool!!
- Great Design, shame about everything else!!!!
- A world class resort
جميرا, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $69
- Loved it
- Had a great time at the Regent Beach Resort
- Thanks to all the staff at Regent Beach Resort !
Dubai Al Ain Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $877
- The most amazing hotel!!
- The most relaxing hotel on earth
- The perfect retreat
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $167
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $1,322