Hotel Beit Bahar
Travel Blogs from Dubai
... i was quick as i could be to increase the chances of making it to DWC on time. The first taxi that came to me was an older dude in a gigantic people carrier. I explained my situation and told him to go as quick as he can. Obviously its not gonna make a difference to him so he wasnt exactly snappy about it, he did tell me we would make it as its only a 40 minute drive there providing there is no traffic....im praying theres no traffic at this point. We were on Emirates road ...
... How? Our cabin crew were only one place ahead of us in duty free. Finally we made it through the gate, were subjected to more random security checks before priority boarding whisked us and onto the plane for a complimentary glass of bubbles or an orange juice. The flight was relatively uneventful and the cabin crew came around with a steady flow of food and drinks, lunch, ice cream, snacks, afternoon tea and sweets. Whilst it was a flight during the day it ...
... photos from 2013 !!
We stayed on the bus and used some of the free WIFI in the area while we could and met the souvenir hunters around the other side where apparently Ferrari fridge magnets were the thing to buy.
After we left Ferrari World we drove for about 30-40 mins to “downtown” Abu Dhabi.
Downtown Abu Dhabi
We were immediately struck by the ...
... we went to book here, the least expensive tickets were all sold out, so we ended up getting tickets to the top which ended up being a very good choice anyway. We got taken to a small room, and our visit explained with coffee and dates and delicacies. Then went up to the 124th floor (where the cheaper tickets give you access to) changed lifts and then to the 148th floor. I didn't feel nervous being up there at all - really just like looking out of a plane window when you take ...
... fake! We viewed the 6 star Jumeirah Beach Hotel - which has 900 metres of private beach! We also viewed the Jumeirah Mosque - but only from the outside as it wasn't open to the public in the afternoon. We finished the day by enjoying a lovely buffet in the hotel restaurant on the 24th floor with a table by the window overlooking the city! All in all a good ...
Other places to stay in Dubai
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $166
- Is this the best hotel in dubai?
- Great Visit
- Excellent, would recommend to all.
الصفوح, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $163
- Would not go there again
- Poor hotel - do not stay here unless desperate
- Wow, what a surprise!!
المركز التجاري, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $154
- Isolated Oasis
- Loved it! Such a relaxing holiday!
بر دبي, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $181
- The whole experience was a fiasco of epic proportions
- A Great Hotel!
Al Sufouh Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $351
- Absolutely phenomenal !!!
- Excellent Service considering size of resort
- A mixed bag
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $154
- Excellent Family Holiday - Five Star Service, Superb Food!
- Very impressed with Le Meridien Mina Seyahi
- Great Hotel, if you like Dubai
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $245
- Not great with kids!
- Impeccable Service
- We love Dubai, its our 3rd visit!!
جميرا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $152
- Excellent, excellent, excellent!!
- Lovely place to stay, fantastic atmosphere
- Disappointing rooms
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $251
- Lovely hotel, but pricey
- The Jumeirah Beach Hotel deserves every one of its accolades
- Top Class
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $267
- Very Nice Appts Great Value
- Avoid if you are a professional !
- Best apartments in Dubai!!
International Endurance City, 308th Rd, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $171
- Fantastic Resort Truly a Magical Experience
- Disappointed by Bab Al Shams
- The Magical desert Resort
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $259
- Who is this fool!!
- Great Design, shame about everything else!!!!
- A world class resort
جميرا, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $69
- Loved it
- Had a great time at the Regent Beach Resort
- Thanks to all the staff at Regent Beach Resort !
Dubai Al Ain Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $877
- The most amazing hotel!!
- The most relaxing hotel on earth
- The perfect retreat
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $167
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $1,322