Hotel Beit Bahar
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Dubai
... departure gate when time was right.
(Peter ... I was pleased to hit the carpet and get a little sleep while Cheryl watched over me and protected me from the busines club bandits ... greatest risk ended up being one of the club staff who seemed to come along every five minutes to see if we wanted something. I think Cheryl had charmed him into giving us special attention. Woke from my nap about 10am and went to enjoy ...
... and ability that he proceeded to teach him some more advanced safety skills and said it was time for him to hit the sea to try. It was then some me time by the pool while the boys went back to Wild Wadi to do boy stuff, I wasn't really up for anymore wedgies!!
Tonight we hit the Dubai Mall where it was a lot busier then yesterdays visit, as it was nearly time for the breaking of fast everyone was out ready for their feast. ...
... way to see the city and learn about it! The city is really amazing +++++ Every building different, stylish and interesting! The traffic though was so slow!!!! We got out at Dubai Mall and changed buses, going inside for a drink and spent a while in awe at the huge aquarium!!! Even scuba divers going for a swim with the Sharks, sting rays, etc Mesmerising! We then did the beach circuit not realising how big this was and The Palm and Atlantis just the tip but wow it ...
... Pretty hot outside. Purchased a 48 hour Hop on Hop off bus tour and Metro passes. Thanks Brian for the local knowledge! He had figured out an itinerary and today was devoted to Old Dubai. Interesting, and the best part was having a creek cruise - lovely and calm and peaceful and interesting. Then to Dubai Mall for coffee, planning, and Mark and I did our trip up the Burj Kalifa. Really interesting with amazing views over the city. We all had tried to map out a plan ...
... beach and outdoor shopping area The Beach was a beautiful area with pristine sand, playgrounds for the kids and a nice boardwalk full of outdoor seating at all sorts of restaurants. Once again we couldn’t help but laugh at the collection of names we saw on the signs, the likes of PF Chang’s, The Counter and other familiar American chains were here as well. After people watching a bit we decided to grab an early lunch at a very cool little restaurant ...
Other places to stay in Dubai
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $166
- Is this the best hotel in dubai?
- Great Visit
- Excellent, would recommend to all.
الصفوح, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $163
- Would not go there again
- Poor hotel - do not stay here unless desperate
- Wow, what a surprise!!
المركز التجاري, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $154
- Isolated Oasis
- Loved it! Such a relaxing holiday!
بر دبي, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $181
- The whole experience was a fiasco of epic proportions
- A Great Hotel!
Al Sufouh Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $351
- Absolutely phenomenal !!!
- Excellent Service considering size of resort
- A mixed bag
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $154
- Excellent Family Holiday - Five Star Service, Superb Food!
- Very impressed with Le Meridien Mina Seyahi
- Great Hotel, if you like Dubai
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $245
- Not great with kids!
- Impeccable Service
- We love Dubai, its our 3rd visit!!
جميرا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $152
- Excellent, excellent, excellent!!
- Lovely place to stay, fantastic atmosphere
- Disappointing rooms
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $251
- Lovely hotel, but pricey
- The Jumeirah Beach Hotel deserves every one of its accolades
- Top Class
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $267
- Very Nice Appts Great Value
- Avoid if you are a professional !
- Best apartments in Dubai!!
International Endurance City, 308th Rd, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $171
- Fantastic Resort Truly a Magical Experience
- Disappointed by Bab Al Shams
- The Magical desert Resort
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $259
- Who is this fool!!
- Great Design, shame about everything else!!!!
- A world class resort
جميرا, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $69
- Loved it
- Had a great time at the Regent Beach Resort
- Thanks to all the staff at Regent Beach Resort !
Dubai Al Ain Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $877
- The most amazing hotel!!
- The most relaxing hotel on earth
- The perfect retreat
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $167
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $1,322