Hotel Beit Bahar
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Dubai
... ever been away from a 'home base' so to speak. So, hopefully through this blog you will be able to follow our adventures (if you want) throughout Europe and the UK. First stop is Gatwick airport in London to make a connecting flight to Amsterdam. See you all soon (via the interwebs), Dean and ...
... honking happens.
We got to our hotel, Dubai Nova Hotel. It's a good thing it was cheap because we're in the slums and it's not very nice. Maybe that's why it was cheap? Haha, but on the plus, it's about 1km to the metro and it costed us $4au for both of us to get a return ticked to the Dubai Mall; which was amazing by the way. Every brand you can think of was there. Billabong, Quicksilver, Roxy, even cotton on. Not to mention all the big ...
... about 30 different shoe shops all clustered in this fantasy garden setting. Some of them were incredible and most had incredible prices as well. It was a fun day dreaming exercise for about 25 minutes anyway. The Dubai mall is connected to the Burj Khalifa which is the worlds tallest structure. Cost USD1.5bn. Out the back of the mall is a giant fountain that has a nightly show. Cost USD217m. Every 10 minutes there is a choreographed ...
... out at the Spice Souk in search of black peppercorns! Random I know, but on our last visit two years ago, even in this most touristy of all the souks in Dubai, there are still some bargains to be had......or so we thought....
Considering all the places we have visited, Dubai is by far the most hassly (is that even a word?) with every shop assistant springing to their feet the minute they see you trying to get you to buy their spices and other ...
... the lobby time ticked by and there was no sign of our driver. The concierge kept calling the hotel but he wasn’t there. Great! I didn’t have the name of the company or a phone number to help work things out. Thankfully he did turn up. He’d been waiting at the hotel, Ro called him and told him where I was. His phone worked now, mine didn’t. He called me on the drivers phone to say he’d meet me at the front of the airport. He ...
Other places to stay in Dubai
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $166
- Is this the best hotel in dubai?
- Great Visit
- Excellent, would recommend to all.
الصفوح, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $163
- Would not go there again
- Poor hotel - do not stay here unless desperate
- Wow, what a surprise!!
المركز التجاري, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $154
- Isolated Oasis
- Loved it! Such a relaxing holiday!
بر دبي, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $181
- The whole experience was a fiasco of epic proportions
- A Great Hotel!
Al Sufouh Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $351
- Absolutely phenomenal !!!
- Excellent Service considering size of resort
- A mixed bag
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $154
- Excellent Family Holiday - Five Star Service, Superb Food!
- Very impressed with Le Meridien Mina Seyahi
- Great Hotel, if you like Dubai
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $245
- Not great with kids!
- Impeccable Service
- We love Dubai, its our 3rd visit!!
جميرا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $152
- Excellent, excellent, excellent!!
- Lovely place to stay, fantastic atmosphere
- Disappointing rooms
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $251
- Lovely hotel, but pricey
- The Jumeirah Beach Hotel deserves every one of its accolades
- Top Class
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $267
- Very Nice Appts Great Value
- Avoid if you are a professional !
- Best apartments in Dubai!!
International Endurance City, 308th Rd, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $171
- Fantastic Resort Truly a Magical Experience
- Disappointed by Bab Al Shams
- The Magical desert Resort
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $259
- Who is this fool!!
- Great Design, shame about everything else!!!!
- A world class resort
جميرا, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $69
- Loved it
- Had a great time at the Regent Beach Resort
- Thanks to all the staff at Regent Beach Resort !
Dubai Al Ain Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $877
- The most amazing hotel!!
- The most relaxing hotel on earth
- The perfect retreat
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $167
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $1,322