Hotel Beit Bahar
Travel Blogs from Dubai
... hung on for dear life....great fun though. The sunset was spectacular and then drinks, dinner, camel rides, henna tattoos, belly dancing and entertainment all went into the night! The whole business of Arabian adventures is owned by Emirates and is brilliantly done. The next day Ken and I went to the Marina walk and had breakfast on the beachside. I was taken aback at how beautiful it was at the beach. We then got a cab to the Mall of Emirates (after the kind man I asked ...
... at just over 2,700 ft. At.mosphere is a restaurant on the 122nd floor and had amazing views of Dubai. We tried taking some pictures, but they really didn't capture the reality of what we saw. From our table, you could see the Sheiks palace and the first tower ever built in Dubai. The meal would have been perfect had it not been for the first steak we ordered. The special of the day was a nice cut of wagyu beef that had been flown in ...
... like a bedouin in the desert, I knew my destination, I just couldn't get there. I covered my head with my scarf, which doubled as a sweat catcher. I found myself close to the mall, and thought I was going to forget about the Burj for now. I needed air conditioning. I didn't want to do any shopping, but there is a 3-story aquarium and a small zoo in the mall, that I thought I would check out. After finishing walking through I made my way to the ...
... salted soy beans. An array of fine delicate sweets with a tower of green tea chocolate with fresh fruits. The best mojito I have had in a long time. Mel has a emirates platinum loyalty card that they get discounts for it maybe small at the time but the last few days it has saved a bucket load. The hotel was stunning with a beautiful floral Easter display still on show. What a wonderful shopping and dining ...
... the burj al Arab and looking out on to the palm was beautiful and relaxing until we realise there are hundreds of jelly fish surrounding us! Locals and other tourists didn't seem to be bothered by them so they may not be poisonous- didn't feel like taking the risk so we hiked back to the hotel for an arvo nap! - Burj khalifa (the tallest tower in the world) also links on to the biggest shopping centre in the ...
Other places to stay in Dubai
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $166
- Is this the best hotel in dubai?
- Great Visit
- Excellent, would recommend to all.
الصفوح, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $163
- Would not go there again
- Poor hotel - do not stay here unless desperate
- Wow, what a surprise!!
المركز التجاري, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $154
- Isolated Oasis
- Loved it! Such a relaxing holiday!
بر دبي, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $181
- The whole experience was a fiasco of epic proportions
- A Great Hotel!
Al Sufouh Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $351
- Absolutely phenomenal !!!
- Excellent Service considering size of resort
- A mixed bag
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $154
- Excellent Family Holiday - Five Star Service, Superb Food!
- Very impressed with Le Meridien Mina Seyahi
- Great Hotel, if you like Dubai
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $245
- Not great with kids!
- Impeccable Service
- We love Dubai, its our 3rd visit!!
جميرا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $152
- Excellent, excellent, excellent!!
- Lovely place to stay, fantastic atmosphere
- Disappointing rooms
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $251
- Lovely hotel, but pricey
- The Jumeirah Beach Hotel deserves every one of its accolades
- Top Class
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $267
- Very Nice Appts Great Value
- Avoid if you are a professional !
- Best apartments in Dubai!!
International Endurance City, 308th Rd, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $171
- Fantastic Resort Truly a Magical Experience
- Disappointed by Bab Al Shams
- The Magical desert Resort
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $259
- Who is this fool!!
- Great Design, shame about everything else!!!!
- A world class resort
جميرا, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $69
- Loved it
- Had a great time at the Regent Beach Resort
- Thanks to all the staff at Regent Beach Resort !
Dubai Al Ain Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $877
- The most amazing hotel!!
- The most relaxing hotel on earth
- The perfect retreat
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $167
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $1,322