Hotel Beit Bahar
Travel Blogs from Dubai
... but hey it's done now.While we were waiting at the gate, there was a call over the intercom - 'passengers Gary & Andrea Rogers, please see staff the emirates desk'....we thought they may have lost our bags, but no we had been upgraded to Business Class baby!!!! Boom ;-) we were so damn surprised cos that kind of thing never happens to us...we always hear of friends being upgraded but not us haha! After that we weren't ...
... were fast becoming occupied by the Nazis. An incredible mission and an incredible castle. We also went on a walk along the White Cliffs of Dover. Overlooking the port where cargo and car ferries go back and forth from France, the white cliffs really did live up to their name in size and colour. Another great day trip was out to Battle where we walked the field of the 1066 Battle of Hastings where William of Normandy was victorious over King Harold, the King of England. It ...
... Robbie and I were literally walking targets, it's like they could smell us a mile away! Being the obvious tourists we are, we got sucked in... One man literally popped out of his shop and put one of those head scarf things on Robbie's head and before ya knew it, we were in the shop and the guy was telling him that he looked like someone famous, clearly Robbie was chuffed (he got a goofy look on his face) and boom next minute we were buying the head scarf! However, ...
... had organised a 4 hour tour with Dubai Private Tours. We were met by our guide Sameh who was a native of the Arab Emirates and was appropriately dressed in flowing white robes. He took us to all the major sites in a well air conditioned Toyota Previa. The AC was important because the outside temperature was up to 45 degrees. Back at the airport we grabbed some lunch at a restaurant called Giraffe before boarding our next ...
... and in the open to make change happen within your company by the creation of a community to deal with the issue. The used of social media will give the company the solution to the problem by the interaction of users forming that network.
Around 16:00, Mr. Ian Heptinstall, Procurement Advisor, Consultant and Coach in PMMS Consulting Group convinced me about the importance of collaborative ...
Other places to stay in Dubai
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $166
- Is this the best hotel in dubai?
- Great Visit
- Excellent, would recommend to all.
الصفوح, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $163
- Would not go there again
- Poor hotel - do not stay here unless desperate
- Wow, what a surprise!!
المركز التجاري, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $154
- Isolated Oasis
- Loved it! Such a relaxing holiday!
بر دبي, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $181
- The whole experience was a fiasco of epic proportions
- A Great Hotel!
Al Sufouh Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $351
- Absolutely phenomenal !!!
- Excellent Service considering size of resort
- A mixed bag
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $154
- Excellent Family Holiday - Five Star Service, Superb Food!
- Very impressed with Le Meridien Mina Seyahi
- Great Hotel, if you like Dubai
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $245
- Not great with kids!
- Impeccable Service
- We love Dubai, its our 3rd visit!!
جميرا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $152
- Excellent, excellent, excellent!!
- Lovely place to stay, fantastic atmosphere
- Disappointing rooms
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $251
- Lovely hotel, but pricey
- The Jumeirah Beach Hotel deserves every one of its accolades
- Top Class
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $267
- Very Nice Appts Great Value
- Avoid if you are a professional !
- Best apartments in Dubai!!
International Endurance City, 308th Rd, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $171
- Fantastic Resort Truly a Magical Experience
- Disappointed by Bab Al Shams
- The Magical desert Resort
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $259
- Who is this fool!!
- Great Design, shame about everything else!!!!
- A world class resort
جميرا, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $69
- Loved it
- Had a great time at the Regent Beach Resort
- Thanks to all the staff at Regent Beach Resort !
Dubai Al Ain Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $877
- The most amazing hotel!!
- The most relaxing hotel on earth
- The perfect retreat
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $167
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $1,322