Hotel Beit Bahar
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Dubai
... t know how planes take off and land in those conditions, but they do !
From Port Rashid where we were docked, we could see the Burj Kalifa and quite a few tall buildings.
Once we were out of Port Rashid and travelling on Sheik Zayed Road, on the way to Abu Dhabi, in Dubai we passed many tall towers, hotels, offices, residential apartment complexes etc and could easily see the details of those buildings. ...
... I also saw a cool wee camera which had a printer attached, and was the size of a normal camera. So I think you could see if pic was good, and print it out then and there. Cost was around $200NZ. I had a chicken wrap for lunch which was made fresh, toasted and was amazing. Allan and I had shared a meat pastie for breakfast so was a bit hungry by then.
We split up walking around the mall, and met again at 1.30. Took taxi back to hotel which ...
... a few exceptions that are slightly older and we visited them. First we wandered around the heritage quarter, a collection of a few older shops and houses, with narrow alleys running between them. Exactly as you might expect an old Arabian town to be like, except it was quiet, virtually no one around. No one selling dates, or spices, or gold, as my stereotype of old Arabia would expect. Nowadays they are guesthouses (like ours), spa's or higher end shops. We ...
... shopped as we made our way to the other notable feature, a 4 story high waterfall, with model people diving down. Quite dramatic really, and probably another World First! There is also an Olympic ice rink and heaven only knows how many cinema screens at this Mall too, but we gave these a miss! Next visit was to the Souk Madinat Jumeirah, which is a recreation of traditional souk next to the Burj Al Arab, the hotel that looks like a sail boat. This ...
... 4,110 km2), which represents a significant expansion beyond its initial 1,500 sq mi (3,900 km2) designation due to land reclamation from the sea.Dubai ...
Other places to stay in Dubai
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $166
- Is this the best hotel in dubai?
- Great Visit
- Excellent, would recommend to all.
الصفوح, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $163
- Would not go there again
- Poor hotel - do not stay here unless desperate
- Wow, what a surprise!!
المركز التجاري, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $154
- Isolated Oasis
- Loved it! Such a relaxing holiday!
بر دبي, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $181
- The whole experience was a fiasco of epic proportions
- A Great Hotel!
Al Sufouh Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $351
- Absolutely phenomenal !!!
- Excellent Service considering size of resort
- A mixed bag
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $154
- Excellent Family Holiday - Five Star Service, Superb Food!
- Very impressed with Le Meridien Mina Seyahi
- Great Hotel, if you like Dubai
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $245
- Not great with kids!
- Impeccable Service
- We love Dubai, its our 3rd visit!!
جميرا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $152
- Excellent, excellent, excellent!!
- Lovely place to stay, fantastic atmosphere
- Disappointing rooms
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $251
- Lovely hotel, but pricey
- The Jumeirah Beach Hotel deserves every one of its accolades
- Top Class
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $267
- Very Nice Appts Great Value
- Avoid if you are a professional !
- Best apartments in Dubai!!
International Endurance City, 308th Rd, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $171
- Fantastic Resort Truly a Magical Experience
- Disappointed by Bab Al Shams
- The Magical desert Resort
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $259
- Who is this fool!!
- Great Design, shame about everything else!!!!
- A world class resort
جميرا, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $69
- Loved it
- Had a great time at the Regent Beach Resort
- Thanks to all the staff at Regent Beach Resort !
Dubai Al Ain Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $877
- The most amazing hotel!!
- The most relaxing hotel on earth
- The perfect retreat
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $167
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $1,322