Hotel Beit Bahar
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Dubai
... plucking out ideas/attitudes which do not fully honor the full humanity of girls and women and which in fact underlie the pervasive problem of gender-based violence that plagues our world.
It make me sad picturing Sharee veiling herself when she doesn’t want to. It makes me sad that she had to leave her family and her religion to live freely. Forces of enslavement/subjugation lurk in our social norms, our subconscious ...
... go on tab so we didn't need cash. Then up to our room to shower and have a sleep.
When we woke up we both decided not to venture out anymore. We could have gone to the mall to see the fountains, but we didn't have any money and I've seen it on the internet anyway so braving the heat wasn't worth it! Had dinner in the hotel restaurant, very yummy spring rolls! Then back up to the room to sleep before an early start ...
... to feel the heat and it wasn't helped by being hassled by so many salespeople trying to get you into their shop. So that was our city tour and we were happy to go back to the hotel to cool down as it was 38 degrees. We went and had a swim in the pool but unfortunately the water was quite warm so it wasn't that refreshing. Later in the afternoon we headed off on our Sundowner Dune Dinner safari which was awesome. We were taken about an hour out of Dubai in the middle ...
... impressive all the same.
Getting up for our flight the next morning was killer – we had to be up at 4am! The great thing was that the airport was really quiet so we didn’t have to deal with massive lines or anything. Saying goodbye to Dubai wasn’t a sad ordeal, it was a relief to be leaving such insane heat, but I would definitely go back in their cooler season to see more what the incredible desert city has to ...
... thing is upside down and back to front, so I've now got a compass app on my phone to help). The kids wanted a 2nd and last go before heading back, so I joined them to see if I could work out which direction we went as we dropped and turned. Still no idea, but I did a good Tarzan call which amused Liam who was in front of me. After an hour or two of resting and recovery, we headed down to show the kids the Lost Chambers. As expected, Liam was in happy land again and declared ...
Other places to stay in Dubai
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $166
- Is this the best hotel in dubai?
- Great Visit
- Excellent, would recommend to all.
الصفوح, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $163
- Would not go there again
- Poor hotel - do not stay here unless desperate
- Wow, what a surprise!!
المركز التجاري, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $154
- Isolated Oasis
- Loved it! Such a relaxing holiday!
بر دبي, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $181
- The whole experience was a fiasco of epic proportions
- A Great Hotel!
Al Sufouh Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $351
- Absolutely phenomenal !!!
- Excellent Service considering size of resort
- A mixed bag
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $154
- Excellent Family Holiday - Five Star Service, Superb Food!
- Very impressed with Le Meridien Mina Seyahi
- Great Hotel, if you like Dubai
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $245
- Not great with kids!
- Impeccable Service
- We love Dubai, its our 3rd visit!!
جميرا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $152
- Excellent, excellent, excellent!!
- Lovely place to stay, fantastic atmosphere
- Disappointing rooms
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $251
- Lovely hotel, but pricey
- The Jumeirah Beach Hotel deserves every one of its accolades
- Top Class
دبي مارينا, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $267
- Very Nice Appts Great Value
- Avoid if you are a professional !
- Best apartments in Dubai!!
International Endurance City, 308th Rd, Dubai | 4 star resortfrom $171
- Fantastic Resort Truly a Magical Experience
- Disappointed by Bab Al Shams
- The Magical desert Resort
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $259
- Who is this fool!!
- Great Design, shame about everything else!!!!
- A world class resort
جميرا, Dubai | 3 star resortfrom $69
- Loved it
- Had a great time at the Regent Beach Resort
- Thanks to all the staff at Regent Beach Resort !
Dubai Al Ain Road, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $877
- The most amazing hotel!!
- The most relaxing hotel on earth
- The perfect retreat
1, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $167
أم سقيم, Dubai | 5 star resortfrom $1,322