Sprinclub Palm Beach
Travel Blogs from Punta Cana
Our trip to the Caribbean went off with a hitch. If it hadn't then we had travelled all that way for nothing.
We flew from LA to Punta Cana and landed late at night. Caught a shuttle to the resort to book in. We had a 'Royal’ suite which included a Jacuzzi and extra living room with supposedly a butler and our own resort pool and restaurant. It was a resort within a resort. Yeehar Good time, good times!!
... entire resort went out to see the ceremony, it was a complete free for all. Besides that, in the actual hotel, I was able to get a mani pedi for about 20 bucks, and they were offering horseback riding around the shore for 50 bucks. The room service was really great and the bar tenders never told you you had too many drinks. One thing I will say is if you have teenagers beware because in the Caribbean and ...
... my soul. I decided to spare the crowd my impression of a dying cat and was just a backup dancer. Joel, on the other hand, decided to murder Aerosmith’s “I don’t wanna miss a thing’. I will say that Joel is usually a very good singer, but for some reason, he really struggled at this karaoke bar. Not having learnt his lesson, Joel and Craig decided to destroy a Mariah Carey classic, ...
... all tax and gratiities are included.
The hotel was huge and there were many different places to eat during the day and night.
The food and drinks are delicious!
We went quad riding through the city and a bit of the forest for our first tour and then went on a Safari Adventure, and saw how coffee and cocoa was made, a very nice cultural experience.
I would definitely go back for another vacation!
The sun is shining on our last full day in Punta Cana. We wake up and head to breakfast at the Iberostar Punta Cana (I think - as I mentioned, we spent approximately 1 hour at this resort, so it's hard to remember what if that's where we really went). The food was okay, but the people (the guests) all looked so unhappy. It's like someone put "No Fun Juice" in their coffee.. they looked miserable. Is this resort really not that great? Or perhaps the ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Sprinclub Palm Beach Punta Cana
Other places to stay in Punta Cana
Arena Gorda Beach, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $98
- Loves this RESORT
- Sick but the beach was beautiful
- Nothing worse than getting sick onVaca.
Cabeza de Toro, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $116
- Relaxing Vacation
- Perfect Vacation of Fun & Relaxation
- Loved Sunscape
Playas De Bavaro, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $123
- Best resort ever
- Been Twice - Loved it both times - Would return in an instant
- I got a parasite that lasted 4 months
Playa de Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $180
- Had the best time of my life at the Palace
- Great Palace Macao
- Loved It!
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $101
- Going to Punta Cana in 44 days
- One of our best holidays
- Amazing - from a world class traveler
Av. Alemania S/N, El Cortecito, Bavaro Beach, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $184
- Some good...some bad!
- Nice resort, not much to do...
- The DANCERS were AWESOME!!
Calle Friusa, Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $87
- Occidental flamenco
- What a terrific vacation
- What I think of the hotel
Playa De Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $229
- Loved it and going back!!
- Absolutely Awesome
- Excellant !!
Playas Uvero Alto, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $209
- Royal Uvero Alto--now Secrets Excellence--fantastic !!
- Robbed In the First 30 Min!
- Watch Out, but enjoy!!!
Playa de Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $368
- Dream Wedding
- Will be beautiful when the construction is finished
- Paradisus is Incredible!
Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $174
- Majestic Colonial is not ready, not 5 star, and not worth the money
- Had a great Christmas
- MC is Sooo Not Ready!!!!!
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $159
- Very nice place to stay
- Absolutely beautiful and relaxing
- Extremely Good
Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $125
- Where did you stay?
- Hotel is gorgeous, Food Horrible!
- Good hotel...will be excellent when finished
Playas Uvero Alto - Provincia La Altagracia, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $165
- Huge potential - let's hope they make the best out of it!
- Sarnia, Ontario loved Sunscape The Beach!
- Fantastic hotel - Hudge potential
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $129
- I Loved It!
- Great Vacation
- Great vacation
Cabeza de Toro - Provincia La Altagracia, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $184
- Had an absolute blast!!
- Bavaro Stay
- Beautiful but......
Carretera Higuey, Punta Cana | 2 star resortfrom $165
- What a beach!
- Great vacation, warm & friendly people!
- Baby's Paradise ?
Avenida Alemania El Cortecito, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $96
- Would Never Go Again...
- H-10 is a great resort!
- H10 exceeded our expectations! March 8, 2003
Playa de Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $173
- Riu Palace. Nice Atmosphere- Rotten food.
- Fit for a King & Queen
- Beautiful Resort!
C/ El Cortecito , Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $163
- Welcome to Paradise
- Fantastic vacation
- Beautiful Fiesta Palace
Provincia La Altagracia, Higuey, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $205
- Be open minded....your not in Kansas anymore!
- Great but...
Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $173
- Loved the snorkling
- Had a wonderful time!
- Ready To Go Back!
Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $142
- Don't spend money on Iberostar Dominicana/Iberostar Punta Cana
- Not what expected
- Iberostar Dominicana Ultimate Beach Vacation
Playa de Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $174
- Don't go to Melia Caribe Tropical
- A Must Do
- Do not go to Melia Caribe Tropical
Playas de Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $258
- Great Place!!
- Mixed feelings
- Happy Employees
C/ El Cortecito, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $161
- Restful,beautiful resort
- Overall a wonderful stay!
- What a way to relax