Sprinclub Palm Beach
TripAdvisor Reviews Sprinclub Palm Beach Punta Cana
Travel Blogs from Punta Cana
... there are good and bad things but even the "bad " things were not that bad.
If you come to the Dominican I would suggest that you already have a "pre-ride" to the hotel set up. Because, with out a doubt, I got ripped off on the cabs that I took (I knew this going in and I literally did nothing about it. I was the dumb American in this scenario.) Most of the hotels have this type of ...
... the huge Russian contingency. During the course of the week I made friends with my neighbors (because I'm that guy. The guy who makes friends with pretty much everyone) and one night we were hanging out on his patio and one of these Russians approached us and we got in a conversation with him. things were going well enough, until Mr. Putin's name came up then things took a turn for ...
We finally managed to get into one of the onsite restaurants. We had dinner this evening at La Luna Steakhouse. You do not have to pay at the restraints but you do need a reservation and it can take days to be able to get in. Regardless of the wait it was a great experience. La Luna is set on one of the many interconnected ponds, so there is plentiful wildlife surrounding you throughout your candle lit dining experience. The ducks, ...
I still can't believe that I managed to convince Dave to come to Punta Cana. It's not his type of place, to say the least. Between the beaches, buffets and sunburns, it was quite a culture shock for my boyfriend. He thought that we'd only see poverty, and while there certainly were some sad moments, he seemed shocked that this beautiful country's citizens were happy.
Like any tropical location, it looked like a paradise. Our beach had a section blocked off for the ...
... for another night so we could get to sleep a bit longer and figure things out for the rest of the day and our time there.
Tarvo and I got up a short time later, while Stephanie and Steven slept for a few more hours.
We looked up some things to do, there was a cigar factory and a chocolate museum we decided we wanted to check out. Finally after Steven and Stephanie were up and ready, we made our way out into town.
We got lunch at a local place ...
Other places to stay in Punta Cana
Arena Gorda Beach, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $126
- Loves this RESORT
- Sick but the beach was beautiful
- Nothing worse than getting sick onVaca.
Carretera Cabeza de Toro Km 7, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $123
- Relaxing Vacation
- Perfect Vacation of Fun & Relaxation
- Loved Sunscape
Playas De Bavaro, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $123
- Best resort ever
- Been Twice - Loved it both times - Would return in an instant
- I got a parasite that lasted 4 months
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $184
- Had the best time of my life at the Palace
- Great Palace Macao
- Loved It!
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $113
- Going to Punta Cana in 44 days
- One of our best holidays
- Amazing - from a world class traveler
Av. Alemania S/N, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $170
- Some good...some bad!
- Nice resort, not much to do...
- The DANCERS were AWESOME!!
Avenida Espana, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $104
- Occidental flamenco
- What a terrific vacation
- What I think of the hotel
Playa De Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $229
- Loved it and going back!!
- Absolutely Awesome
- Excellant !!
Playas Uvero Alto, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $254
- Royal Uvero Alto--now Secrets Excellence--fantastic !!
- Robbed In the First 30 Min!
- Watch Out, but enjoy!!!
\N, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $327
- Dream Wedding
- Will be beautiful when the construction is finished
- Paradisus is Incredible!
Playa Arena Gorda Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $203
- Majestic Colonial is not ready, not 5 star, and not worth the money
- Had a great Christmas
- MC is Sooo Not Ready!!!!!
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $191
- Very nice place to stay
- Absolutely beautiful and relaxing
- Extremely Good
Arena Gorda - Macao Seccion Baigua, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $147
- Where did you stay?
- Hotel is gorgeous, Food Horrible!
- Good hotel...will be excellent when finished
Playas Uvero Alto - Provincia La Altagracia, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $165
- Huge potential - let's hope they make the best out of it!
- Sarnia, Ontario loved Sunscape The Beach!
- Fantastic hotel - Hudge potential
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $142
- I Loved It!
- Great Vacation
- Great vacation
Cabeza de Toro - Provincia La Altagracia, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $179
- Had an absolute blast!!
- Bavaro Stay
- Beautiful but......
Avenida Alemania, A-B 108, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $113
- Would Never Go Again...
- H-10 is a great resort!
- H10 exceeded our expectations! March 8, 2003
C/ El Cortecito, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $202
- Welcome to Paradise
- Fantastic vacation
- Beautiful Fiesta Palace
Carretera Higuey, Punta Cana | 2 star resortfrom $39
- What a beach!
- Great vacation, warm & friendly people!
- Baby's Paradise ?
Playa de Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $178
- Riu Palace. Nice Atmosphere- Rotten food.
- Fit for a King & Queen
- Beautiful Resort!
Provincia La Altagracia, Higuey, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $148
- Be open minded....your not in Kansas anymore!
- Great but...
Carretera Arena Gorda - Playa, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $199
- Loved the snorkling
- Had a wonderful time!
- Ready To Go Back!
\N, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $171
- Don't spend money on Iberostar Dominicana/Iberostar Punta Cana
- Not what expected
- Iberostar Dominicana Ultimate Beach Vacation
Playa de Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resort
- Don't go to Melia Caribe Tropical
- A Must Do
- Do not go to Melia Caribe Tropical
Playas de Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $266
- Great Place!!
- Mixed feelings
- Happy Employees
C/ El Cortecito, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $224
- Restful,beautiful resort
- Overall a wonderful stay!
- What a way to relax