Sprinclub Palm Beach
Photos of Sprinclub Palm Beach
TripAdvisor Reviews Sprinclub Palm Beach Punta Cana
Travel Blogs from Punta Cana
... steak well done because I was unsure if they would make it too raw and to my surprise it was by far the best steak I have ever had. There was no pink at all yet it was moist and tender like a rare steak. If I had one complaint it would be the use of whole anchovies on their Caesar salad. And really it's unfair to call it a complaint. I was more taken off guard when I discover the anchovies. Thankfully I maintained composure and did not ...
... they drive their customers away by being so pushy. The thing that I dislike about it the most is that it is very apparent that they are poor and you can almost smell the desperation on them. It seems that they are trying to guilt you into making a purchase. It is definitely something that I don't do well ...
Today was spent on the resort, not the beach, just in and around the resort grounds. We took the time to walk the grounds some more and see the wildlife up a little closer. There are quite a variety of birds living on the grounds. The ones we recognize are peacocks, pigeons, geese, flamingos and cranes. There are several species that we do not recognize as well. In the ponds there are turtles, a variety of fish and very large toads or ...
... church, Cathedral of Santo Domingo, was ornate and looked as though it belonged in Europe.
On another day, we took a boat to Saona Island as part of a tour where we are bbq, fruit and collected seashells that we brought home with us. We went through a cave complex (called Los Tres Ojos) with crystal clear blue ponds and fossils all around. On our way home, we stopped at a tobacco farm, and for Dave this might have been the highlight of the trip. He'd grown his ...
Well after a trip to the doctors, boiled 7UP for Gill and a rest we finally got picked up by the coach for the wedding. We arrived after the wedding was scheduled to start but in the Dominican Republic they might just as we'll not have clocks as nothing runs to schedule!! Julia looked beautiful and the service was almost entirely in Spanish. Gill contributed the one English bit which was a short reading and then the priest ...
Other places to stay in Punta Cana
Arena Gorda Beach, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $126
- Loves this RESORT
- Sick but the beach was beautiful
- Nothing worse than getting sick onVaca.
Carretera Cabeza de Toro Km 7, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $123
- Relaxing Vacation
- Perfect Vacation of Fun & Relaxation
- Loved Sunscape
Playas De Bavaro, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $123
- Best resort ever
- Been Twice - Loved it both times - Would return in an instant
- I got a parasite that lasted 4 months
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $208
- Had the best time of my life at the Palace
- Great Palace Macao
- Loved It!
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $113
- Going to Punta Cana in 44 days
- One of our best holidays
- Amazing - from a world class traveler
Av. Alemania S/N, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $170
- Some good...some bad!
- Nice resort, not much to do...
- The DANCERS were AWESOME!!
Avenida Espana, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $104
- Occidental flamenco
- What a terrific vacation
- What I think of the hotel
Playa De Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $229
- Loved it and going back!!
- Absolutely Awesome
- Excellant !!
Playas Uvero Alto, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $254
- Royal Uvero Alto--now Secrets Excellence--fantastic !!
- Robbed In the First 30 Min!
- Watch Out, but enjoy!!!
\N, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $327
- Dream Wedding
- Will be beautiful when the construction is finished
- Paradisus is Incredible!
Playa Arena Gorda Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $203
- Majestic Colonial is not ready, not 5 star, and not worth the money
- Had a great Christmas
- MC is Sooo Not Ready!!!!!
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $191
- Very nice place to stay
- Absolutely beautiful and relaxing
- Extremely Good
Arena Gorda - Macao, Seccion Baigua, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $147
- Where did you stay?
- Hotel is gorgeous, Food Horrible!
- Good hotel...will be excellent when finished
Playas Uvero Alto - Provincia La Altagracia, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $165
- Huge potential - let's hope they make the best out of it!
- Sarnia, Ontario loved Sunscape The Beach!
- Fantastic hotel - Hudge potential
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $142
- I Loved It!
- Great Vacation
- Great vacation
Cabeza de Toro - Provincia La Altagracia, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $179
- Had an absolute blast!!
- Bavaro Stay
- Beautiful but......
Avenida Alemania, A-B 108, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $113
- Would Never Go Again...
- H-10 is a great resort!
- H10 exceeded our expectations! March 8, 2003
Carretera Higuey, Punta Cana | 2 star resortfrom $39
- What a beach!
- Great vacation, warm & friendly people!
- Baby's Paradise ?
C/ El Cortecito, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $202
- Welcome to Paradise
- Fantastic vacation
- Beautiful Fiesta Palace
Playa de Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $178
- Riu Palace. Nice Atmosphere- Rotten food.
- Fit for a King & Queen
- Beautiful Resort!
Provincia La Altagracia, Higuey, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $148
- Be open minded....your not in Kansas anymore!
- Great but...
Carretera Arena Gorda - Playa, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $199
- Loved the snorkling
- Had a wonderful time!
- Ready To Go Back!
Carretera Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $171
- Don't spend money on Iberostar Dominicana/Iberostar Punta Cana
- Not what expected
- Iberostar Dominicana Ultimate Beach Vacation
Playa de Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $184
- Don't go to Melia Caribe Tropical
- A Must Do
- Do not go to Melia Caribe Tropical
Playas de Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $266
- Great Place!!
- Mixed feelings
- Happy Employees
C/ El Cortecito, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $224
- Restful,beautiful resort
- Overall a wonderful stay!
- What a way to relax