Sprinclub Palm Beach
Photos of Sprinclub Palm Beach
TripAdvisor Reviews Sprinclub Palm Beach Punta Cana
Travel Blogs from Punta Cana
... one of the not so good things that happened on the trip my two daughters and I were on one parasail one daughter is 21 the other seven we landed in the ocean and got drug a little bit under the water and the parasail came down into the water and we had to be rescued by another boat. Everyone was okay but shaken up and swallowed a bit of ocean water. I took a lot of pictures which I am happy I did on this trip and really enjoyed some family time before school started back ...
... the beach and Stacey filled her bottles with sand and we took photos. Saw a Dominican family playing in the surf - We both went topless sunbathing and a man walking with his wife tried not to look. I think we might have even been buzzed by a helicopter! - Took pictures in the surf - Tonight was a meal at the Seaside grill. Best steak I have ever had in a restaurant and the chocolate brownie was a towering monster ...
... but as it was booked we wandered down to the World Cafe for supper. We walked back to the beach to watch a movie, but gave in after being buried in sand with high winds blowing the beach around We went back to the shops and picked up some sweets. Then took in the International Show of dancing. Back to the room to relax and read and check out pizza room ...
... and daughter combo shouting "I love you!" Nothing says fun in the sun like a picture of your mother with a medic after sustaining a head injury. - Dinner at Bordeaux was amazing, complete with a champagne drink to start which was my favourite drink of the whole week. It's a restaurant I would never thought to go to alone so thanks, Stacey! - I think this is the day we discovered the pretzels.....I really liked those ...
Punta Cana was definitely one of the best trips I have ever been on. The resort was absolutely beautiful and very relaxed. My friend and I both got very sunburned which was the only downside to the trip. The ocean was very warm and the pools were beautiful as well. There were little souvenir shops further down the beach one way, and more beautiful scenery the other way. It was a very beautiful and affordable vacation which I would definitely take ...
Other places to stay in Punta Cana
Arena Gorda Beach, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $126
- Loves this RESORT
- Sick but the beach was beautiful
- Nothing worse than getting sick onVaca.
Cabeza de Toro, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $123
- Relaxing Vacation
- Perfect Vacation of Fun & Relaxation
- Loved Sunscape
Playas De Bavaro, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $123
- Best resort ever
- Been Twice - Loved it both times - Would return in an instant
- I got a parasite that lasted 4 months
Playa de Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $208
- Had the best time of my life at the Palace
- Great Palace Macao
- Loved It!
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $113
- Going to Punta Cana in 44 days
- One of our best holidays
- Amazing - from a world class traveler
Av. Alemania S/N, El Cortecito, Bavaro Beach, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $170
- Some good...some bad!
- Nice resort, not much to do...
- The DANCERS were AWESOME!!
Calle Friusa, Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $104
- Occidental flamenco
- What a terrific vacation
- What I think of the hotel
Playa De Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $229
- Loved it and going back!!
- Absolutely Awesome
- Excellant !!
Playas Uvero Alto, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $254
- Royal Uvero Alto--now Secrets Excellence--fantastic !!
- Robbed In the First 30 Min!
- Watch Out, but enjoy!!!
Playa de Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $327
- Dream Wedding
- Will be beautiful when the construction is finished
- Paradisus is Incredible!
Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $203
- Majestic Colonial is not ready, not 5 star, and not worth the money
- Had a great Christmas
- MC is Sooo Not Ready!!!!!
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $191
- Very nice place to stay
- Absolutely beautiful and relaxing
- Extremely Good
Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $147
- Where did you stay?
- Hotel is gorgeous, Food Horrible!
- Good hotel...will be excellent when finished
Playas Uvero Alto - Provincia La Altagracia, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $165
- Huge potential - let's hope they make the best out of it!
- Sarnia, Ontario loved Sunscape The Beach!
- Fantastic hotel - Hudge potential
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $142
- I Loved It!
- Great Vacation
- Great vacation
Cabeza de Toro - Provincia La Altagracia, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $179
- Had an absolute blast!!
- Bavaro Stay
- Beautiful but......
Carretera Higuey, Punta Cana | 2 star resortfrom $165
- What a beach!
- Great vacation, warm & friendly people!
- Baby's Paradise ?
Avenida Alemania El Cortecito, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $113
- Would Never Go Again...
- H-10 is a great resort!
- H10 exceeded our expectations! March 8, 2003
Playa de Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $178
- Riu Palace. Nice Atmosphere- Rotten food.
- Fit for a King & Queen
- Beautiful Resort!
C/ El Cortecito , Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $202
- Welcome to Paradise
- Fantastic vacation
- Beautiful Fiesta Palace
Provincia La Altagracia, Higuey, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $148
- Be open minded....your not in Kansas anymore!
- Great but...
Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $199
- Loved the snorkling
- Had a wonderful time!
- Ready To Go Back!
Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $171
- Don't spend money on Iberostar Dominicana/Iberostar Punta Cana
- Not what expected
- Iberostar Dominicana Ultimate Beach Vacation
Playa de Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $184
- Don't go to Melia Caribe Tropical
- A Must Do
- Do not go to Melia Caribe Tropical
Playas de Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $266
- Great Place!!
- Mixed feelings
- Happy Employees
C/ El Cortecito, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $224
- Restful,beautiful resort
- Overall a wonderful stay!
- What a way to relax