Sprinclub Palm Beach
Travel Blogs from Punta Cana
Another lazy day at the pool. Entertained by a very drunk mother-daughter couple. Strolled to the beach and filled souvenir bottles for folks at work and collected some seashells. Oh yeah...and walked wayyyy down the beach to go topless. Really enjoyed the ocean waves and took some pictures. Finally enjoyed the best plantain chips and steak at the Seaside Grill. We spent some time packing up for the journey home ...
... but as it was booked we wandered down to the World Cafe for supper. We walked back to the beach to watch a movie, but gave in after being buried in sand with high winds blowing the beach around We went back to the shops and picked up some sweets. Then took in the International Show of dancing. Back to the room to relax and read and check out pizza room ...
... in conservation. We made the short ride to the pens and had to follow a rope from the boat. The Atlantic swells were high and I remembered why I disliked snorkelling. Stacey took to it like a fish so she's in the charge of camera. - massive nurse sharks that I only discovered months later are not harmless and can bite if they get interested in you. Huge, huge sharks. - holding the stingray was like trying to hold ...
... and tank tops and back to Oceania for a delicious meal of Tuna steak. We wandered out to the beach and looked at the stars, checked out the movie on the beach and looked in on a bonfire on the beach for a wedding party. There were some romantic dinners set up on the beach which looked beautiful. We then wandered back to the room and chatted on the patio before turning ...
... peacocks. Back to the pool for more relaxing and enjoyed fruit on a stick. We then decided it would be fun to try and get on the trampoline in the ocean. We walked through the surf and out to the trampoline, but the ladder was broken...we took a few pics to prove that we tried and had a great laugh. Two nice tipsy men and one girl from Michigan observed us and came out ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Sprinclub Palm Beach Punta Cana
Other places to stay in Punta Cana
Arena Gorda Beach, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $126
- Loves this RESORT
- Sick but the beach was beautiful
- Nothing worse than getting sick onVaca.
Cabeza de Toro, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $123
- Relaxing Vacation
- Perfect Vacation of Fun & Relaxation
- Loved Sunscape
Playas De Bavaro, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $123
- Best resort ever
- Been Twice - Loved it both times - Would return in an instant
- I got a parasite that lasted 4 months
Playa de Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $208
- Had the best time of my life at the Palace
- Great Palace Macao
- Loved It!
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $113
- Going to Punta Cana in 44 days
- One of our best holidays
- Amazing - from a world class traveler
Av. Alemania S/N, El Cortecito, Bavaro Beach, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $170
- Some good...some bad!
- Nice resort, not much to do...
- The DANCERS were AWESOME!!
Calle Friusa, Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $104
- Occidental flamenco
- What a terrific vacation
- What I think of the hotel
Playa De Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $229
- Loved it and going back!!
- Absolutely Awesome
- Excellant !!
Playas Uvero Alto, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $254
- Royal Uvero Alto--now Secrets Excellence--fantastic !!
- Robbed In the First 30 Min!
- Watch Out, but enjoy!!!
Playa de Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $327
- Dream Wedding
- Will be beautiful when the construction is finished
- Paradisus is Incredible!
Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $203
- Majestic Colonial is not ready, not 5 star, and not worth the money
- Had a great Christmas
- MC is Sooo Not Ready!!!!!
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $191
- Very nice place to stay
- Absolutely beautiful and relaxing
- Extremely Good
Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $147
- Where did you stay?
- Hotel is gorgeous, Food Horrible!
- Good hotel...will be excellent when finished
Playas Uvero Alto - Provincia La Altagracia, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $165
- Huge potential - let's hope they make the best out of it!
- Sarnia, Ontario loved Sunscape The Beach!
- Fantastic hotel - Hudge potential
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $142
- I Loved It!
- Great Vacation
- Great vacation
Cabeza de Toro - Provincia La Altagracia, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $179
- Had an absolute blast!!
- Bavaro Stay
- Beautiful but......
Carretera Higuey, Punta Cana | 2 star resortfrom $165
- What a beach!
- Great vacation, warm & friendly people!
- Baby's Paradise ?
Avenida Alemania El Cortecito, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $113
- Would Never Go Again...
- H-10 is a great resort!
- H10 exceeded our expectations! March 8, 2003
Playa de Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $178
- Riu Palace. Nice Atmosphere- Rotten food.
- Fit for a King & Queen
- Beautiful Resort!
C/ El Cortecito , Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $202
- Welcome to Paradise
- Fantastic vacation
- Beautiful Fiesta Palace
Provincia La Altagracia, Higuey, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $148
- Be open minded....your not in Kansas anymore!
- Great but...
Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $199
- Loved the snorkling
- Had a wonderful time!
- Ready To Go Back!
Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $171
- Don't spend money on Iberostar Dominicana/Iberostar Punta Cana
- Not what expected
- Iberostar Dominicana Ultimate Beach Vacation
Playa de Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $184
- Don't go to Melia Caribe Tropical
- A Must Do
- Do not go to Melia Caribe Tropical
Playas de Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $266
- Great Place!!
- Mixed feelings
- Happy Employees
C/ El Cortecito, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $224
- Restful,beautiful resort
- Overall a wonderful stay!
- What a way to relax