Sprinclub Palm Beach
TripAdvisor Reviews Sprinclub Palm Beach Punta Cana
Travel Blogs from Punta Cana
We just got back from a wonderful 10 days in Punta Cana. We stayed at the Esmeralda Punta Cana resort. It was quite hot and humid for my liking, but we had a great time. It was our third visit there and we decided to do an ATV excursion, a parasail excursion off the beach which did not turn out well. And a free shopping excursion which was nice they had a hard rock café restaurant and we had a delicious hamburger the last night we were there. As far as the parasail ...
Another lazy day at the pool. Entertained by a very drunk mother-daughter couple. Strolled to the beach and filled souvenir bottles for folks at work and collected some seashells. Oh yeah...and walked wayyyy down the beach to go topless. Really enjoyed the ocean waves and took some pictures. Finally enjoyed the best plantain chips and steak at the Seaside Grill. We spent some time packing up for the journey home ...
... but as it was booked we wandered down to the World Cafe for supper. We walked back to the beach to watch a movie, but gave in after being buried in sand with high winds blowing the beach around We went back to the shops and picked up some sweets. Then took in the International Show of dancing. Back to the room to relax and read and check out pizza room ...
... and daughter combo shouting "I love you!" Nothing says fun in the sun like a picture of your mother with a medic after sustaining a head injury. - Dinner at Bordeaux was amazing, complete with a champagne drink to start which was my favourite drink of the whole week. It's a restaurant I would never thought to go to alone so thanks, Stacey! - I think this is the day we discovered the pretzels.....I really liked those ...
... beautiful jewellery. We then decided to drop ours trinkets to the room and go for dinner. We arrived at Oceania restaurant by the ocean but we're turned away as we were still in swimsuits and cover ups. Apparently this is not appropriate dress code for the restaurant. We stopped at the Seaside Grill and had the same reaction so we grudgingly returned to our room ...
Other places to stay in Punta Cana
Arena Gorda Beach, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $126
- Loves this RESORT
- Sick but the beach was beautiful
- Nothing worse than getting sick onVaca.
Cabeza de Toro, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $123
- Relaxing Vacation
- Perfect Vacation of Fun & Relaxation
- Loved Sunscape
Playas De Bavaro, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $123
- Best resort ever
- Been Twice - Loved it both times - Would return in an instant
- I got a parasite that lasted 4 months
Playa de Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $208
- Had the best time of my life at the Palace
- Great Palace Macao
- Loved It!
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $113
- Going to Punta Cana in 44 days
- One of our best holidays
- Amazing - from a world class traveler
Av. Alemania S/N, El Cortecito, Bavaro Beach, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $170
- Some good...some bad!
- Nice resort, not much to do...
- The DANCERS were AWESOME!!
Calle Friusa, Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $104
- Occidental flamenco
- What a terrific vacation
- What I think of the hotel
Playa De Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $229
- Loved it and going back!!
- Absolutely Awesome
- Excellant !!
Playas Uvero Alto, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $254
- Royal Uvero Alto--now Secrets Excellence--fantastic !!
- Robbed In the First 30 Min!
- Watch Out, but enjoy!!!
Playa de Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $327
- Dream Wedding
- Will be beautiful when the construction is finished
- Paradisus is Incredible!
Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $203
- Majestic Colonial is not ready, not 5 star, and not worth the money
- Had a great Christmas
- MC is Sooo Not Ready!!!!!
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $191
- Very nice place to stay
- Absolutely beautiful and relaxing
- Extremely Good
Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $147
- Where did you stay?
- Hotel is gorgeous, Food Horrible!
- Good hotel...will be excellent when finished
Playas Uvero Alto - Provincia La Altagracia, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $165
- Huge potential - let's hope they make the best out of it!
- Sarnia, Ontario loved Sunscape The Beach!
- Fantastic hotel - Hudge potential
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $142
- I Loved It!
- Great Vacation
- Great vacation
Cabeza de Toro - Provincia La Altagracia, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $179
- Had an absolute blast!!
- Bavaro Stay
- Beautiful but......
Carretera Higuey, Punta Cana | 2 star resortfrom $165
- What a beach!
- Great vacation, warm & friendly people!
- Baby's Paradise ?
Avenida Alemania El Cortecito, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $113
- Would Never Go Again...
- H-10 is a great resort!
- H10 exceeded our expectations! March 8, 2003
Playa de Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $178
- Riu Palace. Nice Atmosphere- Rotten food.
- Fit for a King & Queen
- Beautiful Resort!
C/ El Cortecito , Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $202
- Welcome to Paradise
- Fantastic vacation
- Beautiful Fiesta Palace
Provincia La Altagracia, Higuey, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $148
- Be open minded....your not in Kansas anymore!
- Great but...
Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $199
- Loved the snorkling
- Had a wonderful time!
- Ready To Go Back!
Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $171
- Don't spend money on Iberostar Dominicana/Iberostar Punta Cana
- Not what expected
- Iberostar Dominicana Ultimate Beach Vacation
Playa de Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $184
- Don't go to Melia Caribe Tropical
- A Must Do
- Do not go to Melia Caribe Tropical
Playas de Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $266
- Great Place!!
- Mixed feelings
- Happy Employees
C/ El Cortecito, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $224
- Restful,beautiful resort
- Overall a wonderful stay!
- What a way to relax