Sprinclub Palm Beach
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Sprinclub Palm Beach Punta Cana
Travel Blogs from Punta Cana
We went to sinoa island today. We stopped off at a natural pool then island them back in a different boat. We came back and the door was unlocked again. Sigh. We went to reception to tell them and they said they'd take care of it. It's not safe to leave it unlocked. We had her a top also so for the extra towel we didn't yesterday haha Went to Japanese restaurant. We asked for vegetarian food but they kept bringing meat lol so we ...
Woke up went to eat. Went to the pool. Came home showered and went to have lunch. Walked to other nearby resorts and walked back on the beach. Had a bit of an argument haha we made up. Went back to the pool and then came home showered. Got ready for dinner. Dinner was basically all meat! Neeti and I were looking at each other and planning an exit strategy. Haha We ended up just leaving. Watched iron man 3 and passed ...
Sunny day! Got up, had breakfast and took some pics. Now scheduling return shuttle. Got tics to go to a close by island. Went to beach and pool. Went back to room to change. Eating. Went to pool again. Now getting ready for dinner. Had dinner. Came home and ...
At the airport. Got Tims. Close to our gate 81. Need to pee lol Runway 08 27 degrees 20 minutes to landing woo! Landed! Got into a bus 41. At the hotel. Check in is at 2. Went to eat. Now grabbing a drink. Trying to see if our room is ready ...
... first proving they could get on the top). However our fun was short lived when a hotel attendee called to us from the beach and informed us this was a children only activity. We jumped off into the ocean and headed back to the room to clean up for supper. Supper was a casual meal at the World Cafe buffet. I turned in early while Lisa wandered to the beach for a little ...
Other places to stay in Punta Cana
Carretera Macao - Arena Gorda, s/n, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $126
- Loves this RESORT
- Sick but the beach was beautiful
- Nothing worse than getting sick onVaca.
Carretera Cabeza de Toro Km 7, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $123
- This is the good life
- Relaxing Vacation
- Perfect Vacation of Fun & Relaxation
Playas De Bavaro, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $123
- Best resort ever
- Been Twice - Loved it both times - Would return in an instant
- I got a parasite that lasted 4 months
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $208
- Had the best time of my life at the Palace
- Great Palace Macao
- Loved It!
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $113
- Going to Punta Cana in 44 days
- One of our best holidays
- Amazing - from a world class traveler
Av. Alemania S/N, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $170
- Some good...some bad!
- Nice resort, not much to do...
- The DANCERS were AWESOME!!
Avenida Espana, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $104
- High school graduation gif…
- Occidental flamenco
- What a terrific vacation
Playa De Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $229
- Loved it and going back!!
- Absolutely Awesome
- Excellant !!
Playas Uvero Alto, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $254
- Royal Uvero Alto--now Secrets Excellence--fantastic !!
- Robbed In the First 30 Min!
- Watch Out, but enjoy!!!
\N, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $327
- La Mia Vacanza
- Dream Wedding
- Will be beautiful when the construction is finished
Playa Arena Gorda Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $203
- Amazing place
- Majestic Colonial
- Majestic Colonial is not ready, not 5 star, and not worth the money
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $191
- Very nice place to stay
- Absolutely beautiful and relaxing
Playas Uvero Alto, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $165
- Off The Beatn Path
- Huge potential - let's hope they make the best out of it!
- Sarnia, Ontario loved Sunscape The Beach!
Arena Gorda - Macao Seccion Baigua, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $147
- Where did you stay?
- Hotel is gorgeous, Food Horrible!
- Good hotel...will be excellent when finished
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $142
- Super resort
- Great Stay..
- I Loved It!
Avda. Francia s/n, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $202
- Welcome to Paradise
- Fantastic vacation
- Beautiful Fiesta Palace
Avenida Alemania, A-B 108, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $113
- Would Never Go Again...
- H-10 is a great resort!
- H10 exceeded our expectations! March 8, 2003
Playa de Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $178
- Riu Palace. Nice Atmosphere- Rotten food.
- Fit for a King & Queen
- Beautiful Resort!
Carretera Higuey, Punta Cana | 2 star resortfrom $165
- hotel vendu récemment
- What a beach!
- Great vacation, warm & friendly people!
Tateshina Onsen, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $148
Carretera Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $199
- FANTASTIC experience!
- Loved the snorkling
Carretera Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $171
- Don't spend money on Iberostar Dominicana/Iberostar Punta Cana
- Not what expected
- Iberostar Dominicana Ultimate Beach Vacation
Playa de Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $184
- Don't go to Melia Caribe Tropical
- A Must Do
- Do not go to Melia Caribe Tropical
Playas de Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $266
- Property review.
- Great Place!!
- Mixed feelings
Avda. Francia s/n, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $224
- Restful,beautiful resort
- Overall a wonderful stay!
- What a way to relax