Sprinclub Palm Beach
Travel Blogs from Punta Cana
Today is actually our last day of our trip.
We didn't do anything interesting today, however, we did have an amazing dinner at the end of the day. We went to the spa, and we to the sauna.
Shopping is really important, the guide and the man from the airport told us not to go the Haitian's stalls at the end of the beach because ...
Made tons of friends, had tons of fun. I did not really want to leave. But I guess I have to. The morning of, I packed my bag and was ready to leave. Brought our bags to the front of the lobby waiting to be picked up by our travel bus.
Spoke to my parents after breakfast, and guess what our flight is delayed because there was a horrible snow storm in Toronto on the day of our departure. So our flight was delayed till 8 PM. That wasn't that bad, so we ...
... lion show that I keep calling, seals. LOL! oppzz.
But the rest of the day, I was just chilling with my friends by the beach and doing some of the free activities.
By night fall we had another "special dinner," it was the Mediterranean dinner. It was alright. It had seafood and pasta. Nothing really special.
... went up the mountain, and we look at the scenery. Let me tell you it is a sight you have to see. You don't get this type of mountain here in Canada, well from Toronto anyway. That is where I am from. As we continue we see reptiles (of course it is a bit cooler near the mountains) therefore, the reptiles can live in peace and it is easier for us (the Canadians). I was able to wear a long sleeve shirt without sweating to death.
Eventually we came around to having lunch.
... separated from the Haitians. If your down to earth and love to learn about culture. I would suggest you try it out. The Dolphin explorer was something that I always wanted to do, I always wanted to swim with dolphins. Now I got that chance, if your an animal lover I suggest you do not take this trip. You might not like what you see. However, for how much you pay it isn't that bad. Expect to pay about $200 bucks for the trip ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Sprinclub Palm Beach Punta Cana
Other places to stay in Punta Cana
Arena Gorda Beach, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $98
- Loves this RESORT
- Sick but the beach was beautiful
- Nothing worse than getting sick onVaca.
Cabeza de Toro, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $116
- Relaxing Vacation
- Perfect Vacation of Fun & Relaxation
- Loved Sunscape
Playas De Bavaro, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $123
- Best resort ever
- Been Twice - Loved it both times - Would return in an instant
- I got a parasite that lasted 4 months
Playa de Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $180
- Had the best time of my life at the Palace
- Great Palace Macao
- Loved It!
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $101
- Going to Punta Cana in 44 days
- One of our best holidays
- Amazing - from a world class traveler
Av. Alemania S/N, El Cortecito, Bavaro Beach, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $184
- Some good...some bad!
- Nice resort, not much to do...
- The DANCERS were AWESOME!!
Calle Friusa, Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $87
- Occidental flamenco
- What a terrific vacation
- What I think of the hotel
Playa De Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $229
- Loved it and going back!!
- Absolutely Awesome
- Excellant !!
Playas Uvero Alto, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $209
- Royal Uvero Alto--now Secrets Excellence--fantastic !!
- Robbed In the First 30 Min!
- Watch Out, but enjoy!!!
Playa de Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $368
- Dream Wedding
- Will be beautiful when the construction is finished
- Paradisus is Incredible!
Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $174
- Majestic Colonial is not ready, not 5 star, and not worth the money
- Had a great Christmas
- MC is Sooo Not Ready!!!!!
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $159
- Very nice place to stay
- Absolutely beautiful and relaxing
- Extremely Good
Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $125
- Where did you stay?
- Hotel is gorgeous, Food Horrible!
- Good hotel...will be excellent when finished
Playas Uvero Alto - Provincia La Altagracia, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $165
- Huge potential - let's hope they make the best out of it!
- Sarnia, Ontario loved Sunscape The Beach!
- Fantastic hotel - Hudge potential
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $129
- I Loved It!
- Great Vacation
- Great vacation
Cabeza de Toro - Provincia La Altagracia, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $184
- Had an absolute blast!!
- Bavaro Stay
- Beautiful but......
Carretera Higuey, Punta Cana | 2 star resortfrom $165
- What a beach!
- Great vacation, warm & friendly people!
- Baby's Paradise ?
Avenida Alemania El Cortecito, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $96
- Would Never Go Again...
- H-10 is a great resort!
- H10 exceeded our expectations! March 8, 2003
Playa de Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $173
- Riu Palace. Nice Atmosphere- Rotten food.
- Fit for a King & Queen
- Beautiful Resort!
C/ El Cortecito , Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $163
- Welcome to Paradise
- Fantastic vacation
- Beautiful Fiesta Palace
Provincia La Altagracia, Higuey, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $205
- Be open minded....your not in Kansas anymore!
- Great but...
Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $173
- Loved the snorkling
- Had a wonderful time!
- Ready To Go Back!
Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $142
- Don't spend money on Iberostar Dominicana/Iberostar Punta Cana
- Not what expected
- Iberostar Dominicana Ultimate Beach Vacation
Playa de Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $174
- Don't go to Melia Caribe Tropical
- A Must Do
- Do not go to Melia Caribe Tropical
Playas de Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $258
- Great Place!!
- Mixed feelings
- Happy Employees
C/ El Cortecito, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $161
- Restful,beautiful resort
- Overall a wonderful stay!
- What a way to relax