Sprinclub Palm Beach
TripAdvisor Reviews Sprinclub Palm Beach Punta Cana
Travel Blogs from Punta Cana
Well its my 8th visit to the Dominican Republic and this time I stayed at the beautiful private condo community of Playa Turquesa. One of the best gated communities money can buy. However, thanks to my friend Yves, it was extremely affordable.
This trip was spent with my brother Chuck and Dominican girlfriend Yari. It was only two weeks but I must say, ...
I could bore you with my day to day thoughts that popped into my head while I was on the beach, but I will not go down that road. (like if Paul McCartney actually die in a car accident in November of 1966 and was replaced by an imposter, who was actually more talented? The first Paul McCartney or the Second? And what are the odds the three other Beatles could find someone that talented who also looked like ...
... He became very excited and agitated all at once. Since he spoke broken English it was hard to tell what side he fell on. Long story short my new "Friend" told him, "all right you've said enough! You have to go now." In a nut shell this guy was making everyone nervous.
Who needs all that! I came here to have fun not get all bent out of shape about how much Russia Sucks.
... first proving they could get on the top). However our fun was short lived when a hotel attendee called to us from the beach and informed us this was a children only activity. We jumped off into the ocean and headed back to the room to clean up for supper. Supper was a casual meal at the World Cafe buffet. I turned in early while Lisa wandered to the beach for a little ...
... not allowed to enter the resort. It is all inclusive. Even taxi's have to drop you off at the front gate and can not enter unless they are staying at the hotel, so that was the best way to get rid of him! My first night, I stayed in a hotel that was about $60, which is a lot, but I
really had no other options. Dinner was also very expensive here and there are not so many restaurants as most of the restaurant's are in hotels and ...
Other places to stay in Punta Cana
Arena Gorda Beach, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $126
- Loves this RESORT
- Sick but the beach was beautiful
- Nothing worse than getting sick onVaca.
Carretera Cabeza de Toro Km 7, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $123
- Relaxing Vacation
- Perfect Vacation of Fun & Relaxation
- Loved Sunscape
Playas De Bavaro, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $123
- Best resort ever
- Been Twice - Loved it both times - Would return in an instant
- I got a parasite that lasted 4 months
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $208
- Had the best time of my life at the Palace
- Great Palace Macao
- Loved It!
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $113
- Going to Punta Cana in 44 days
- One of our best holidays
- Amazing - from a world class traveler
Av. Alemania S/N, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $170
- Some good...some bad!
- Nice resort, not much to do...
- The DANCERS were AWESOME!!
Avenida Espana, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $104
- Occidental flamenco
- What a terrific vacation
- What I think of the hotel
Playa De Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $229
- Loved it and going back!!
- Absolutely Awesome
- Excellant !!
Playas Uvero Alto, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $254
- Royal Uvero Alto--now Secrets Excellence--fantastic !!
- Robbed In the First 30 Min!
- Watch Out, but enjoy!!!
Boulevard Kukulkan Km 16.5, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $327
- Dream Wedding
- Will be beautiful when the construction is finished
- Paradisus is Incredible!
Playa Arena Gorda Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $203
- Majestic Colonial is not ready, not 5 star, and not worth the money
- Had a great Christmas
- MC is Sooo Not Ready!!!!!
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $191
- Very nice place to stay
- Absolutely beautiful and relaxing
- Extremely Good
Arena Gorda - Macao Seccion Baigua, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $147
- Where did you stay?
- Hotel is gorgeous, Food Horrible!
- Good hotel...will be excellent when finished
Playas Uvero Alto - Provincia La Altagracia, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $165
- Huge potential - let's hope they make the best out of it!
- Sarnia, Ontario loved Sunscape The Beach!
- Fantastic hotel - Hudge potential
Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $142
- I Loved It!
- Great Vacation
- Great vacation
Cabeza de Toro - Provincia La Altagracia, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $179
- Had an absolute blast!!
- Bavaro Stay
- Beautiful but......
Avenida Alemania, A-B 108, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $113
- Would Never Go Again...
- H-10 is a great resort!
- H10 exceeded our expectations! March 8, 2003
C/ El Cortecito, Punta Cana | 3 star resortfrom $202
- Welcome to Paradise
- Fantastic vacation
- Beautiful Fiesta Palace
Carretera Higuey, Punta Cana | 2 star resortfrom $165
- What a beach!
- Great vacation, warm & friendly people!
- Baby's Paradise ?
Playa de Arena Gorda, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $178
- Riu Palace. Nice Atmosphere- Rotten food.
- Fit for a King & Queen
- Beautiful Resort!
Provincia La Altagracia, Higuey, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $148
Carretera Arena Gorda - Playa, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $199
- Loved the snorkling
- Had a wonderful time!
- Ready To Go Back!
\N, Punta Cana | 5 star resortfrom $171
- Don't spend money on Iberostar Dominicana/Iberostar Punta Cana
- Not what expected
- Iberostar Dominicana Ultimate Beach Vacation
Playa de Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $184
- Don't go to Melia Caribe Tropical
- A Must Do
- Do not go to Melia Caribe Tropical
Playas de Bavaro, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $266
- Great Place!!
- Mixed feelings
- Happy Employees
C/ El Cortecito, Punta Cana | 4 star resortfrom $224
- Restful,beautiful resort
- Overall a wonderful stay!
- What a way to relax