Nichupte Destination Holistic Spa
Travel Blogs from Cancun
... a haircut and she had to explain what I wanted. I think she speaks better Spanish than I do English as my haircut was way better than the one I got myself when in Ireland. ¡Muy bien Tdog! The next day we spent at the beach. The colour of the water was unbelievable. It was a light blue that jumped out at you and made you feel like 1000 baby angels were massaging your brain. Ahhhhh. It was also really warm. I took a pee right next to Tess and she didn't even realise. Just ...
... nirgendwo anderes mehr feiern), wir haben die Tequila Night in unserem Hotel zu einem Event gemacht, wir haben eine Nacht auf Isla Mujeres (eine recht kleine Insel vor Cancun) verbracht und dem dortigen Hostel gezeigt wie Party gemacht wird (dort haben wir dann auch Malte und Nevin kennengelernt), wir haben uns vier Jetskis geliehen, welche wir dank Ivos perfektem Spanisch sehr viel günstiger bekommen haben (wie alles andere fast auch, THX ...
... when my fellow passenger, an ageing Turkish gentleman, decided he wanted to talk at me for ...
... we were ready to start this adventure.
After dropping all our bag in our room we took a look at the view from our window, you could see the main road of Zona Hotelera and behind that a huge lagoon with the sun almost setting in the back. I took a minute and watched the working people leaving their workplaces on the public transportation, the ...
... off taxi and shuttle men, trying to make our way to the cheap bus into the centre. One taxi man said there was no bus leaving for another two hours, but surprise surprise, there was one just leaving as we got there. After 15minutes on the bus we made it to the centre, and the hostel directions were pretty straight forward and we'd checked into our dorms and were relaxing on the hammocks by the pool.
We didn't really do much this evening – had to plan our next ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Nichupte Destination Holistic Spa Cancun
Other places to stay in Cancun
Blvd Kukulcan Km 8.5, Manzana 50, Lote 5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $202
- Great vacation spot
- Great Time At The Riu Cancun
Boulevard Kukulcan km. 4.5, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $75
- Costa Real - You Get What You Pay For
- Worst time ever
- Nice Stay
Blvd Kukulcan Km 17, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $224
- Beautiful Resort
- The Ultimate Review of a Great Resort
- Great Time at The Hilton
Avda. Kukulcan km 13.5, Lote 24, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $144
- What a Trip!!! Nice Shoes
- Incredible all round resort
- If your looking for fun this is it!
Boulevard Kukulcan Km 20.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $130
- We go here every year! Love it!
- Solaris is the best
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 12.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $175
- Nice location, beautiful beach
- Horrible Service,
- Dont come here
Blvd. Kukulkan Km 18.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $158
- Crown Paradise
- BETTER than my expectations!
- Wonderful but...a few cautions for parents...
Punta Cancun s/n, Zona Hotelera , Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $245
- Don't Be Fooled -- This Is A GREAT Hotel
- Nice outside but old inside
Blvd. Kukulcan km 3.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $166
- Great time at the Blue Bay Getaway!
- Disaster upon Check In!
- Loved It! Loved It! Loved It!
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 10.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $222
- Great week even with teenager
- Enjoyed staying in the Villas
Boulevard Kukulkan, Km 16.5, Cancun | 2 star resortfrom $131
- Oasis Cancun
- A great place to stay!
- Avoid the Oasis Cancun Hotel
Boulevard Kukulcan Km 14.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $303
- Absolutely Loved the Cancun Palace
- All Parties are in Cancun Palace!
- Nice and quiet
Carretera Federal 307 Km 340, Cancun | 4 star resort
- Loved it!
- Best "all inclusive" choice, but...
- Wonderful Week
Blvd Kukulcan, Km 8.5, Manzana 50, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $240
- A 6t resort
- Very Nice!
Blvd. Kukulkan Km. 16.9 Lote 52-04, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $161
- Great Parnassus--visited on 1/31/07
- Almost Stayed...
- Open but not finished
Ave Kukulcan Km 19.5 Hotel Zone, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $168
- Two Thumbs Up For Oasis Playa!!!!!
- Great Holiday!!!!
- Holiday from hell
Punta Nizuc, Cancun | 4 star resort
- Not A Big Fan
- Fabulous honeymoon...
- Don't Go Here!!!
Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 16.5, Cancun | 2 star resortfrom $155
- Hotel? Should have stayed at a motel 6
- Awesome party spot
Blvd. Kukulkan, Km 11.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $181
- A truly disgusting all inclusive hotel
- You get what you pay for!
- Great time
Boulevard Kukulcan, Km 11.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $302
- Nice people, not so nice room
- Great location for shopping
- Wonderful x 2!
Blvd Kukulkan, Seccion C - Lote 1, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $133
- Not the best place to go
- Best time ever!
- Calinda was better than I had expected!
Kukulkan Km 11.5 Hotel Zone, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $124
- Real's best
- Will be great...after construction!
- Booked at Gran Caribe, given The Royal "treatment"
Blvd Kukulkan Km.10 - Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $462
- Far from being a Palace
- New- but improving every day!!!
- What an Upgrade!
Boulevard Kukulkan Lote 59 2 Etapa, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $184
- A few hints for a better stay...
- What a great trip
- THE HONEST REVIEW
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 20, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $301
- Great vacation!
- The Best Hotel In Cancun For Sure
Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 14.5, Retorno San Miguelito, Lote 37, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $169
- Drinkers only
- Very Nice
- Loved it till