Nichupte Destination Holistic Spa
TripAdvisor Reviews Nichupte Destination Holistic Spa Cancun
Travel Blogs from Cancun
... door and the breeze is nice.
Took me until 6.30 to finally get the journal up to date with the help of a couple of Herradura’s and lemon. It’s 6.45 now so I'll head out now for a walk and grab an early dinner before turning in.
First drink was an apple martini at James' Public House. This is a pretty cool bar on the second floor overlooking Fat Tuesday on Kulculcan Avenue. The view really bought home to me how narrow the whole tourist precinct ...
... amazing it is... We are staying in a pyramid shaped building so the middle is hollow and rooms around the outside. We walked in and circus de solieu have set up a show and play every night so we can watch from out front door over the balcony. They played tonight and I watched abit and it wAs great!! Look forward to more pictures from daylight ...
... at an amazing seafront restaurant and we're treated like royalty.Greeted at the door by Angel (our rep), he showed us to our table, right on the waters edge. Waiting for Lesley (because we were celebrating an early 30th birthday for her) was a beautiful bouquet of flowers and balloons. We were introduced to our waiters and served three different tequila cocktails with homemade corn chips, guacamole and chilli salsa. Following that we had a beautiful red wine ...
We were greeted at our resort with a 'congratulations' referring to our wedding and was then handed the weekly resort newsletter. On it was "Congratulations Mr and Mrs Bairstow". Its the thought that counts.
Now we have stayed at tropical resorts before (Boracay being one of them) but never at an All-Inclusive ...
... day has in store for me. Food hopefully. I make my way towards the lift. Now, last night after my dinner I discovered a new elevator, right next to the doors to the dining area, and, awesomely, right near my room. No more walking down a hall and through the lobby for me. So I make a left turn out of my room and around the corner to the new lift. I was feeling pretty pleased with myself as I walked the short distance to the lift. When I got to it, the doors were open ...
Other places to stay in Cancun
Blvd. Kukulcan, Km 9, Manzana 50, Lote 5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $220
- Great vacation spot
- Great Time At The Riu Cancun
Boulevard Kukulcan km. 4.5, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $162
- Costa Real - You Get What You Pay For
- Worst time ever
- Nice Stay
Blvd Kukulcan Km 17, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $273
- Beautiful Resort
- The Ultimate Review of a Great Resort
- Great Time at The Hilton
Blvd. Kukulkan Km 13.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $174
- What a Trip!!! Nice Shoes
- Incredible all round resort
- If your looking for fun this is it!
Boulevard Kukulcan Km 20.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $156
- We go here every year! Love it!
- Solaris is the best
Blvd. Kukulkan Km. 12.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $192
- Nice location, beautiful beach
- Horrible Service,
- Dont come here
Blvd. Kukulkan Km 18.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $179
- Crown Paradise
- BETTER than my expectations!
- Wonderful but...a few cautions for parents...
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 10.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $244
- Great week even with teenager
- Enjoyed staying in the Villas
Punta Cancun s/n, Zona Hotelera , Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $187
- Don't Be Fooled -- This Is A GREAT Hotel
- Nice outside but old inside
Boulevard Kukulcan Km 14.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $348
- Absolutely Loved the Cancun Palace
- All Parties are in Cancun Palace!
- Nice and quiet
Blvd. Kukulcan km 3.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $145
- Great time at the Blue Bay Getaway!
- Disaster upon Check In!
- Loved It! Loved It! Loved It!
Boulevard Kukulkan, Km 16.5, Cancun | 2 star resortfrom $155
- Oasis Cancun
- A great place to stay!
- Avoid the Oasis Cancun Hotel
Carretera Cancun-Chetumal Km. 340, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $293
- Loved it!
- Best "all inclusive" choice, but...
- Wonderful Week
Boulevard Kukulcan, Km 8.5, Manzana 50, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $256
- A 6t resort
- Very Nice!
Blvd. Kukulkan Km. 16.9 Lote 52-04, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $176
- Great Parnassus--visited on 1/31/07
- Almost Stayed...
- Open but not finished
Ave Kukulcan Km 19.5 Hotel Zone, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $180
- Two Thumbs Up For Oasis Playa!!!!!
- Great Holiday!!!!
- Holiday from hell
Punta Nizuc, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $244
- Not A Big Fan
- Fabulous honeymoon...
- Don't Go Here!!!
Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 16.5, Cancun | 2 star resortfrom $175
- Hotel? Should have stayed at a motel 6
- Awesome party spot
Blvd. Kukulkan, Km 11.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $224
- A truly disgusting all inclusive hotel
- You get what you pay for!
- Great time
Boulevard Kukulcan, Km 11.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $300
- Nice people, not so nice room
- Great location for shopping
- Wonderful x 2!
Blvd Kukulkan, Seccion C - Lote 1, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $141
- Not the best place to go
- Best time ever!
- Calinda was better than I had expected!
Kukulkan Km 11.5 Hotel Zone, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $374
- Real's best
- Will be great...after construction!
- Booked at Gran Caribe, given The Royal "treatment"
Blvd Kukulkan Km.10 - Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $489
- Far from being a Palace
- New- but improving every day!!!
- What an Upgrade!
Boulevard Kukulkan Lote 59 2 Etapa, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $184
- A few hints for a better stay...
- What a great trip
- THE HONEST REVIEW
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 20, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $306
- Great vacation!
- The Best Hotel In Cancun For Sure
Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 14.5, Retorno San Miguelito, Lote 37, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $185
- Drinkers only
- Very Nice
- Loved it till