Interclub Beach Resort
Travel Blogs from Cancun
... and welcoming, and we were happily guided to our hostel, restaurant, atm, wherever we needed to go. Smiles covered our faces as we buried the ghosts of Nicaragua past.
We headed for Lake Atitlan, a vast laguna graced by quaint little towns with varying communities. We plumped for San Pedro, the lead gringo party town, and set about making the days as blurry as the water wasn't. As beautiful as the lake is, the vibe is very gringo, as towns are either ...
After waking up with a huge hangover... It was straight back to the pool and to back it up with some drinks. We had a nice breakfast and met heaps of people around the pool. We spent a few hours playing volleyball and Anitia had a go at basketball. The nightlight of today was definitely COCO BONGO. We paid about $100 for the night which got us dinner at first restaurant and then entry and free drinks into the next 3 ...
... Cancun, more than 100 miles away. This archaeological site is also an hour and a half away from Merida, the capital of Yucatan. The Maya communities near Chichen Itza have developed many wonderful sites for travelers to rejoice in the Maya Cultural heritage. It is recommended you avoid a ...
We both had a really good day which was topped off by the staff that looked after us. They were only all too happy to keep feeding us drinks.
The 7th May is a date that sets another milestone for our trip. It is on this ...
... during which eight trapeze artists appeared from the ceiling and bounced around gymnastically above the crowd on the dancefloor below, attached to elastic straps from the ceiling. There was also a strange scene with a midget dressed as James Bond being grinded on by a sexy lady and stripping; the lights went out briefly and the midget reappeared dressed as a woman and started twerking a guy to the sounds of Aqua's 'Barbie Girl'. Truly bizarre.
Other places to stay in Cancun
Blvd. Kukulcan, Km 9, Manzana 50, Lote 5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $220
- Great vacation spot
- Great Time At The Riu Cancun
Boulevard Kukulcan km. 4.5, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $162
- Costa Real - You Get What You Pay For
- Worst time ever
- Nice Stay
Blvd Kukulcan Km 17, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $273
- Beautiful Resort
- The Ultimate Review of a Great Resort
- Great Time at The Hilton
Blvd. Kukulkan Km 13.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $174
- What a Trip!!! Nice Shoes
- Incredible all round resort
- If your looking for fun this is it!
Boulevard Kukulcan Km 20.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $81
- We go here every year! Love it!
- Solaris is the best
Blvd. Kukulkan Km. 12.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $192
- Nice location, beautiful beach
- Horrible Service,
- Dont come here
Blvd. Kukulkan Km 18.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $179
- Crown Paradise
- BETTER than my expectations!
- Wonderful but...a few cautions for parents...
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 10.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $50
- Great week even with teenager
- Enjoyed staying in the Villas
Punta Cancun s/n, Zona Hotelera , Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $187
- Don't Be Fooled -- This Is A GREAT Hotel
- Nice outside but old inside
Boulevard Kukulcan Km 14.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $348
- Absolutely Loved the Cancun Palace
- All Parties are in Cancun Palace!
- Nice and quiet
Blvd. Kukulcan km 3.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $256
Boulevard Kukulkan, Km 16.5, Cancun | 2 star resortfrom $155
- Oasis Cancun
- A great place to stay!
- Avoid the Oasis Cancun Hotel
Carretera Cancun-Chetumal Km. 340, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $293
- Loved it!
- Best "all inclusive" choice, but...
- Wonderful Week
Boulevard Kukulcan, Km 8.5, Manzana 50, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $256
- A 6t resort
- Very Nice!
Blvd. Kukulkan Km. 16.9 Lote 52-04, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $176
- Great Parnassus--visited on 1/31/07
- Almost Stayed...
- Open but not finished
Ave Kukulcan Km 19.5 Hotel Zone, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $180
- Two Thumbs Up For Oasis Playa!!!!!
- Great Holiday!!!!
- Holiday from hell
Punta Nizuc, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $244
- Not A Big Fan
- Fabulous honeymoon...
- Don't Go Here!!!
Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 16.5, Cancun | 2 star resortfrom $175
- Hotel? Should have stayed at a motel 6
- Awesome party spot
Blvd. Kukulkan, Km 11.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $224
- A truly disgusting all inclusive hotel
- You get what you pay for!
- Great time
Boulevard Kukulcan, Km 11.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $300
- Nice people, not so nice room
- Great location for shopping
- Wonderful x 2!
Blvd Kukulkan, Seccion C - Lote 1, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $141
- Not the best place to go
- Best time ever!
- Calinda was better than I had expected!
Kukulkan Km 11.5 Hotel Zone, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $374
- Real's best
- Will be great...after construction!
- Booked at Gran Caribe, given The Royal "treatment"
Blvd Kukulkan Km.10 - Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $489
- Far from being a Palace
- New- but improving every day!!!
- What an Upgrade!
Boulevard Kukulkan Lote 59 2 Etapa, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $184
- A few hints for a better stay...
- What a great trip
- THE HONEST REVIEW
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 20, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $306
- Great vacation!
- The Best Hotel In Cancun For Sure
Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 14.5, Retorno San Miguelito, Lote 37, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $185
- Drinkers only
- Very Nice
- Loved it till