Interclub Beach Resort
Travel Blogs from Cancun
... br> Get some photos?.. she grunts at me and makes no move to unpack the camera..
Straight to bed... deep comas all round...
As I sit here now, on our balcony, doing the entry it all seems like a bad dream.. but I suppose looking back there have been only occasional problems with this trip where there could have been a lot more..
It was good to get them all done in a bunch rather than ruin lots of good times..
... Ojos. Our early start definitely paid off with the two of us being first into the water.
The dives themselves were out of this world. We found ourselves swimming through this underwater cavern, ducking in and out of ancient stalactites. It was our first freshwater dive and the visibility was impeccable. We could hardly even tell ...
... say. Then he points to the hotels across the road and says 'very nice beach'. How do I get there? I ask him. He nods, 'very pretty'. I look across the road and it's all massive hotels. 'How can I get to the beach?' I ask. He looks at me puzzled 'Can I just walk there?' I used my hands to gesture the issue of the hotels, pointing them out. He nods again, 'yes yes, walk'. Ok then, I'll figure it out myself. I head into this big open mall and it's empty, not even ...
... although by the time I got to Cancun, and took two buses (about 4 more hours of travel time) to get to Valladolid, I had become completely unraveled. I may still be recovering. Let's just move on to where this journey really begins, after my first night in Valladolid......
... What came was more like a fajita, but was delicious - and at 16 pesos only cost me about 80p!
Checking my emails informed me that my good friend Johnny B will be joining me tomorrow, which is great news. I just need to work out what to do with the next week now! Chichen Itza is definitely on the list, and I think IŽd like to get over to the Isla Mujeres at some point ...
Other places to stay in Cancun
Blvd Kukulcan Km 8.5, Manzana 50, Lote 5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $220
- Great vacation spot
- Great Time At The Riu Cancun
Boulevard Kukulcan km. 4.5, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $162
- Costa Real - You Get What You Pay For
- Worst time ever
- Nice Stay
Blvd Kukulcan Km 17, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $273
- Beautiful Resort
- The Ultimate Review of a Great Resort
- Great Time at The Hilton
Avda. Kukulcan km 13.5, Lote 24, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $174
- What a Trip!!! Nice Shoes
- Incredible all round resort
- If your looking for fun this is it!
Boulevard Kukulcan Km 20.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $156
- We go here every year! Love it!
- Solaris is the best
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 12.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $192
- Nice location, beautiful beach
- Horrible Service,
- Dont come here
Blvd. Kukulkan Km 18.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $179
- Crown Paradise
- BETTER than my expectations!
- Wonderful but...a few cautions for parents...
Punta Cancun s/n, Zona Hotelera , Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $187
- Don't Be Fooled -- This Is A GREAT Hotel
- Nice outside but old inside
Blvd. Kukulcan km 3.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $145
- Great time at the Blue Bay Getaway!
- Disaster upon Check In!
- Loved It! Loved It! Loved It!
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 10.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $244
- Great week even with teenager
- Enjoyed staying in the Villas
Boulevard Kukulcan Km 14.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $348
- Absolutely Loved the Cancun Palace
- All Parties are in Cancun Palace!
- Nice and quiet
Boulevard Kukulkan, Km 16.5, Cancun | 2 star resortfrom $155
- Oasis Cancun
- A great place to stay!
- Avoid the Oasis Cancun Hotel
Carretera Federal 307 Km 340, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $293
- Loved it!
- Best "all inclusive" choice, but...
- Wonderful Week
Blvd Kukulcan, Km 8.5, Manzana 50, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $256
- A 6t resort
- Very Nice!
Blvd. Kukulkan Km. 16.9 Lote 52-04, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $176
- Great Parnassus--visited on 1/31/07
- Almost Stayed...
- Open but not finished
Ave Kukulcan Km 19.5 Hotel Zone, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $180
- Two Thumbs Up For Oasis Playa!!!!!
- Great Holiday!!!!
- Holiday from hell
Punta Nizuc, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $244
- Not A Big Fan
- Fabulous honeymoon...
- Don't Go Here!!!
Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 16.5, Cancun | 2 star resortfrom $175
- Hotel? Should have stayed at a motel 6
- Awesome party spot
Blvd. Kukulkan, Km 11.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $224
- A truly disgusting all inclusive hotel
- You get what you pay for!
- Great time
Boulevard Kukulcan, Km 11.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $300
- Nice people, not so nice room
- Great location for shopping
- Wonderful x 2!
Blvd Kukulkan, Seccion C - Lote 1, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $141
- Not the best place to go
- Best time ever!
- Calinda was better than I had expected!
Kukulkan Km 11.5 Hotel Zone, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $374
- Real's best
- Will be great...after construction!
- Booked at Gran Caribe, given The Royal "treatment"
Blvd Kukulkan Km.10 - Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $489
- Far from being a Palace
- New- but improving every day!!!
- What an Upgrade!
Boulevard Kukulkan Lote 59 2 Etapa, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $184
- A few hints for a better stay...
- What a great trip
- THE HONEST REVIEW
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 20, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $306
- Great vacation!
- The Best Hotel In Cancun For Sure
Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 14.5, Retorno San Miguelito, Lote 37, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $185
- Drinkers only
- Very Nice
- Loved it till