Interclub Beach Resort
Travel Blogs from Cancun
... br> Had a shower (cold - hot water doesn't seem to be working) then approached reception with a list of demands:
1. Fix hot water - check. Maintenance arrived around 12.30 and pointed out that "C" stands for “caliente”, not “cold”. Learning something every day.
2. Get wifi access - check. Code provided free of charge even though the guest services guide indicated that this would cost 125 pesos a day. Maybe you get this free in free in ...
... thed dollars into pesos first and then into Quetzales. After that she dropped me at the Maya museum, which was to be one of the highlights so far. The whole place is beautifully laid out and the air conditioning keeps all its visitors, as well as the Mayan artefacts, at just the right temperature. They have some magnificent pieces from all over what was the Mayan kingdom and some real ruins (San Miguelito) on the premises too.
Next, I made my way to ...
... your meal.
Not having to pay extra also meant that you had to watch your intoxication levels. This was not helped one bit by the waiters and staff who would continually put drinks in front of you while sitting at a bar and the longer you sat there the stronger they got. And if you were sitting on the beach or by the pool ...
... look unimpressingly at all the items I saw, so prices came down. I bought some other bits and pieces and decided I'd check the beach. It was a little rougher then the other day, but it was still a soft day compared to the Gold Coast. I caught the bus back and went back to my room, I had last weeks football game to watch. I eased back to that and fell asleep. I arose at 2100. I really was looking for an excuse to say put, but I had to use up these ...
... well which surprised me! After the swim, we enjoyed a buffet lunch before heading to Ek Balam, another Mayan site. I really liked Ek Balam because you were able to climb on all the structures which we couldn't do in Chichen Itza and only on some of the structures in Copan. After Ek Balam, it was a long 2.5 hour drive back to the hotel. We got back around 7 and after a shower, we got lazy but decided to head to Kukulcan plaza for some dinner. We didn't know what was here ...
Other places to stay in Cancun
Blvd Kukulcan Km 8.5, Manzana 50, Lote 5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $220
- Great vacation spot
- Great Time At The Riu Cancun
Boulevard Kukulcan km. 4.5, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $162
- Costa Real - You Get What You Pay For
- Worst time ever
- Nice Stay
Blvd Kukulcan Km 17, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $273
- Beautiful Resort
- The Ultimate Review of a Great Resort
- Great Time at The Hilton
Avda. Kukulcan km 13.5, Lote 24, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $174
- What a Trip!!! Nice Shoes
- Incredible all round resort
- If your looking for fun this is it!
Boulevard Kukulcan Km 20.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $156
- We go here every year! Love it!
- Solaris is the best
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 12.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $192
- Nice location, beautiful beach
- Horrible Service,
- Dont come here
Blvd. Kukulkan Km 18.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $179
- Crown Paradise
- BETTER than my expectations!
- Wonderful but...a few cautions for parents...
Punta Cancun s/n, Zona Hotelera , Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $187
- Don't Be Fooled -- This Is A GREAT Hotel
- Nice outside but old inside
Blvd. Kukulcan km 3.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $145
- Great time at the Blue Bay Getaway!
- Disaster upon Check In!
- Loved It! Loved It! Loved It!
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 10.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $244
- Great week even with teenager
- Enjoyed staying in the Villas
Boulevard Kukulcan Km 14.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $348
- Absolutely Loved the Cancun Palace
- All Parties are in Cancun Palace!
- Nice and quiet
Boulevard Kukulkan, Km 16.5, Cancun | 2 star resortfrom $155
- Oasis Cancun
- A great place to stay!
- Avoid the Oasis Cancun Hotel
Carretera Federal 307 Km 340, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $293
- Loved it!
- Best "all inclusive" choice, but...
- Wonderful Week
Blvd Kukulcan, Km 8.5, Manzana 50, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $256
- A 6t resort
- Very Nice!
Blvd. Kukulkan Km. 16.9 Lote 52-04, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $176
- Great Parnassus--visited on 1/31/07
- Almost Stayed...
- Open but not finished
Ave Kukulcan Km 19.5 Hotel Zone, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $180
- Two Thumbs Up For Oasis Playa!!!!!
- Great Holiday!!!!
- Holiday from hell
Punta Nizuc, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $244
- Not A Big Fan
- Fabulous honeymoon...
- Don't Go Here!!!
Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 16.5, Cancun | 2 star resortfrom $175
- Hotel? Should have stayed at a motel 6
- Awesome party spot
Blvd. Kukulkan, Km 11.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $224
- A truly disgusting all inclusive hotel
- You get what you pay for!
- Great time
Boulevard Kukulcan, Km 11.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $300
- Nice people, not so nice room
- Great location for shopping
- Wonderful x 2!
Blvd Kukulkan, Seccion C - Lote 1, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $141
- Not the best place to go
- Best time ever!
- Calinda was better than I had expected!
Kukulkan Km 11.5 Hotel Zone, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $374
- Real's best
- Will be great...after construction!
- Booked at Gran Caribe, given The Royal "treatment"
Blvd Kukulkan Km.10 - Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $489
- Far from being a Palace
- New- but improving every day!!!
- What an Upgrade!
Boulevard Kukulkan Lote 59 2 Etapa, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $184
- A few hints for a better stay...
- What a great trip
- THE HONEST REVIEW
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 20, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $306
- Great vacation!
- The Best Hotel In Cancun For Sure
Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 14.5, Retorno San Miguelito, Lote 37, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $185
- Drinkers only
- Very Nice
- Loved it till