Interclub Beach Resort
Travel Blogs from Cancun
... submersed in water. The most incredible thing about these dives though was looking back to the entry point and seeing the sun's rays pierce the water and give off the most magnificent blue ambience to the scene. We were literally in a world of our own.
The morning dives put us in a good mood for an afternoon session ...
The lovely sister we do the cart with on a Wednesday offered to take to take us to the local flea market where you can buy tasty fried fish (that doesn't make you ill). So we got a combi from our apartment and met her and her husband at Crucero (a big cross roads in Cancun) at 10am before getting another packed combi to the market. Oh how I love people's armpits in my face first thing in the morning! I can't say I will miss these ridiculously small buses. The market ...
... to take away the taste. Apparently the shotting is reserved for something called mascal?! My meal came to 400 pesos which is about 19 pounds - so expensive! But we are in cancun, one of the most touristy places in the world, and the tip is usually between 15% and 20%. Apparently as we go further south it will get cheaper. After the meal David took us to see the square, where there was music playing. It was about 10.30 and as it was a ...
... We visited other hotels in the area, like Oasis and ME Cancun! We had a delicious lunch @ The Beach House restaurant located at ME. The food & service were superb!!
There is a lot of shopping to be done in Cancun as well! Luckily, the Hyatt was located right around the corner from everything ...
... coloured buildings and a large, leafy main plaza. Most of the residents were out at the open-air Good Friday service behind the elegant 18th century church where the congregation was overflowing into the surrounding streets. We were wandering around admiring the arcades on the buildings surrounding the plaza when Jemma bumped into an old friend from school who was in Mexico on her honeymoon, which was a strange coincidence in such an infrequently visited town.
Other places to stay in Cancun
Blvd Kukulcan Km 8.5, Manzana 50, Lote 5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $220
- Great vacation spot
- Great Time At The Riu Cancun
Boulevard Kukulcan km. 4.5, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $162
- Costa Real - You Get What You Pay For
- Worst time ever
- Nice Stay
Blvd Kukulcan Km 17, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $273
- Beautiful Resort
- The Ultimate Review of a Great Resort
- Great Time at The Hilton
Avda. Kukulcan km 13.5, Lote 24, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $174
- What a Trip!!! Nice Shoes
- Incredible all round resort
- If your looking for fun this is it!
Boulevard Kukulcan Km 20.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $156
- We go here every year! Love it!
- Solaris is the best
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 12.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $192
- Nice location, beautiful beach
- Horrible Service,
- Dont come here
Blvd. Kukulkan Km 18.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $179
- Crown Paradise
- BETTER than my expectations!
- Wonderful but...a few cautions for parents...
Punta Cancun s/n, Zona Hotelera , Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $187
- Don't Be Fooled -- This Is A GREAT Hotel
- Nice outside but old inside
Blvd. Kukulcan km 3.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $145
- Great time at the Blue Bay Getaway!
- Disaster upon Check In!
- Loved It! Loved It! Loved It!
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 10.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $244
- Great week even with teenager
- Enjoyed staying in the Villas
Boulevard Kukulcan Km 14.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $348
- Absolutely Loved the Cancun Palace
- All Parties are in Cancun Palace!
- Nice and quiet
Boulevard Kukulkan, Km 16.5, Cancun | 2 star resortfrom $155
- Oasis Cancun
- A great place to stay!
- Avoid the Oasis Cancun Hotel
Carretera Federal 307 Km 340, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $293
- Loved it!
- Best "all inclusive" choice, but...
- Wonderful Week
Blvd Kukulcan, Km 8.5, Manzana 50, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $256
- A 6t resort
- Very Nice!
Blvd. Kukulkan Km. 16.9 Lote 52-04, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $176
- Great Parnassus--visited on 1/31/07
- Almost Stayed...
- Open but not finished
Ave Kukulcan Km 19.5 Hotel Zone, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $180
- Two Thumbs Up For Oasis Playa!!!!!
- Great Holiday!!!!
- Holiday from hell
Punta Nizuc, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $244
- Not A Big Fan
- Fabulous honeymoon...
- Don't Go Here!!!
Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 16.5, Cancun | 2 star resortfrom $175
- Hotel? Should have stayed at a motel 6
- Awesome party spot
Blvd. Kukulkan, Km 11.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $224
- A truly disgusting all inclusive hotel
- You get what you pay for!
- Great time
Boulevard Kukulcan, Km 11.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $300
- Nice people, not so nice room
- Great location for shopping
- Wonderful x 2!
Blvd Kukulkan, Seccion C - Lote 1, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $141
- Not the best place to go
- Best time ever!
- Calinda was better than I had expected!
Kukulkan Km 11.5 Hotel Zone, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $374
- Real's best
- Will be great...after construction!
- Booked at Gran Caribe, given The Royal "treatment"
Blvd Kukulkan Km.10 - Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $489
- Far from being a Palace
- New- but improving every day!!!
- What an Upgrade!
Boulevard Kukulkan Lote 59 2 Etapa, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $184
- A few hints for a better stay...
- What a great trip
- THE HONEST REVIEW
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 20, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $306
- Great vacation!
- The Best Hotel In Cancun For Sure
Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 14.5, Retorno San Miguelito, Lote 37, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $185
- Drinkers only
- Very Nice
- Loved it till