Interclub Beach Resort
Travel Blogs from Cancun
... people running and sunning. As the boat raced east, then turned westward, Michael spotted two sea turtles (wonder if those were the two from last night) and a small shark in the waters below. The silence at 300 feet in the air was deafening and peaceful. Sure enough, just as we were getting cozy, we felt (and heard) the slight tug of the cable pulling us slowly down towards the boat.
... of people – mostly famous Mexicans – but of course they now have a thick layer of life growing over them and little fish swimming around. It's so hard to describe if you've never dived before but the feeling is almost like flying. Once you get used to breathing (I don't really think about it now) and you get better at balancing your weight so you neither sink nor float (neutrally buoyant I'll have you know) you can experiment ...
... not allowed to take off to the entire trip! After a 20 minute ride to the Oasis we checked in, got two more wrist bands for the week and were sent to our room. The first time we were sent to an already occupied room so we were then given an even better room on the beach right near the party and bars! We unpacked and hit the sack ready for the busy week ahead of ...
... and drove us to the hotel where we'd be staying for the first night. Dropped off our bags and drove to the Cancun Hotel Zone for a tour and a stop for some taco's and drinks. So nice not to be in big heavy coats, boats, coats and hats but sipping a Pina Colada by the water wearing t-shirts and flip flops!.
We were pretty tired so it was back to the hotel for an early night. ...
It started today ...just like a normal day .... Today i quit my job ... Today I gave a fond farewell to the job I have truly truly loved ... It was one of the best jobs in the world with really cool people ...
And I was doing great ... I was actually deserving of a promotion ... I was going to travel more ... I was going to have more responsibilities ... Maybe more money?
I was safe .... i had certainty ... I knew where things could go ...
But for the first time ...
Other places to stay in Cancun
Blvd. Kukulcan, Km 9, Manzana 50, Lote 5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $220
- Great vacation spot
- Great Time At The Riu Cancun
Boulevard Kukulcan km. 4.5, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $162
- Costa Real - You Get What You Pay For
- Worst time ever
- Nice Stay
Blvd Kukulcan Km 17, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $273
- Beautiful Resort
- The Ultimate Review of a Great Resort
- Great Time at The Hilton
Blvd. Kukulkan Km 13.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $174
- What a Trip!!! Nice Shoes
- Incredible all round resort
- If your looking for fun this is it!
Boulevard Kukulcan No. 64 Km 19.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $156
- We go here every year! Love it!
- Solaris is the best
Blvd. Kukulkan Km. 12.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $192
- Nice location, beautiful beach
- Horrible Service,
- Dont come here
Blvd. Kukulkan Km 18.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $179
- Crown Paradise
- BETTER than my expectations!
- Wonderful but...a few cautions for parents...
Boulevard Kukulcan Km 14.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $348
- Absolutely Loved the Cancun Palace
- All Parties are in Cancun Palace!
- Nice and quiet
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 10.5, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $244
- Great week even with teenager
- Enjoyed staying in the Villas
Blvd. Kukulcan km 3.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $145
- Great time at the Blue Bay Getaway!
- Disaster upon Check In!
- Loved It! Loved It! Loved It!
Boulevard Kukulkan, Km 16.5, Cancun | 2 star resortfrom $155
- Oasis Cancun
- A great place to stay!
- Avoid the Oasis Cancun Hotel
Punta Cancun s/n, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $187
- Don't Be Fooled -- This Is A GREAT Hotel
- Nice outside but old inside
Carretera Cancun-Chetumal Km. 340, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $293
- Loved it!
- Best "all inclusive" choice, but...
- Wonderful Week
Boulevard Kukulcan, Km 8.5, Manzana 50, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $256
- A 6t resort
- Very Nice!
Blvd. Kukulkan Km. 16.9 Lote 52-04, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $176
- Great Parnassus--visited on 1/31/07
- Almost Stayed...
- Open but not finished
Ave Kukulcan Km 19.5 Hotel Zone, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $180
- Two Thumbs Up For Oasis Playa!!!!!
- Great Holiday!!!!
- Holiday from hell
Punta Nizuc, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $244
- Not A Big Fan
- Fabulous honeymoon...
- Don't Go Here!!!
\N, Cancun | 2 star resortfrom $175
- Hotel? Should have stayed at a motel 6
- Awesome party spot
Blvd. Kukulkan, Km 11.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $224
- A truly disgusting all inclusive hotel
- You get what you pay for!
- Great time
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 11.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $300
- Nice people, not so nice room
- Great location for shopping
- Wonderful x 2!
Blvd Kukulkan, Seccion C - Lote 1, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $141
- Not the best place to go
- Best time ever!
- Calinda was better than I had expected!
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 11.5, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $374
- Real's best
- Will be great...after construction!
- Booked at Gran Caribe, given The Royal "treatment"
Blvd Kukulkan Km.10 - Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $489
- Far from being a Palace
- New- but improving every day!!!
- What an Upgrade!
Boulevard Kukulkan Lote 59 2 Etapa, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $184
- A few hints for a better stay...
- What a great trip
- THE HONEST REVIEW
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 20, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $306
- Great vacation!
- The Best Hotel In Cancun For Sure
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 14.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $185
- Drinkers only
- Very Nice
- Loved it till