Interclub Beach Resort
Travel Blogs from Cancun
... hostel to move the stuff into the room for good, I convinced Dani to hijack a few hotels to check out how the ‘other side of society’ gets to spend their vacations. Well, that’s a bit harsh put. Actually I just wanted to go and check out the views from the highest hotel around, and man was it worth it going up to the 15th floor. Dani was afraid the whole time that they would kick us out, but I countered with my "So ...
... Caribbean side provides for calmer beaches, clearer waters and better diving experiences. If you want that classic Caribbean experience you can get it day in, day out whilst venturing all the way through Central America and work on that tan of yours - trust me!!
... about it when we originally got on the bus and saw the rain. We had a tour guide who gave us so much history and cultural information. Although chichen itza was great I enjoyed the cenote more and we both managed to brave the huge jump into the sink hole which had fish swimming around in it and rain dripping down! The rain on the way back got a bit crazy though, and as the roads were flooding and we realised we didn't have anywhere to stay ...
... at the lagoon. Not a lot of information is provided, just that they are there. I lean on the fence and look at the lagoon, and yep, there's a crocodile not 10m away. He looks like the freshies we have at home and I estimate he's maybe 1.5m long. While I'm standing there I feel a burning on my right foot, startled a look down to see my foot crawling with lots of little black ants. I step back. My foot was right ...
... channeled through the shopping area and back out to the bus where we headed to the sink hole. Apparently, this area has lots of sinkholes full of water. This one was open to the public. I changed into my swimmers, showered and headed down the steps. They were slippery and the water on the ground was just filthy from thousands of people walking in it, it smelt bad too. But I got to the bottom where these supposed swimmers just huddled around ...
Other places to stay in Cancun
Blvd Kukulcan Km 8.5, Manzana 50, Lote 5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $220
- Great vacation spot
- Great Time At The Riu Cancun
Boulevard Kukulcan km. 4.5, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $162
- Costa Real - You Get What You Pay For
- Worst time ever
- Nice Stay
Blvd Kukulcan Km 17, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $273
- Beautiful Resort
- The Ultimate Review of a Great Resort
- Great Time at The Hilton
Avda. Kukulcan km 13.5, Lote 24, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $174
- What a Trip!!! Nice Shoes
- Incredible all round resort
- If your looking for fun this is it!
Boulevard Kukulcan Km 20.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $156
- We go here every year! Love it!
- Solaris is the best
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 12.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $192
- Nice location, beautiful beach
- Horrible Service,
- Dont come here
Blvd. Kukulkan Km 18.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $179
- Crown Paradise
- BETTER than my expectations!
- Wonderful but...a few cautions for parents...
Punta Cancun s/n, Zona Hotelera , Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $187
- Don't Be Fooled -- This Is A GREAT Hotel
- Nice outside but old inside
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 10.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $244
- Great week even with teenager
- Enjoyed staying in the Villas
Blvd. Kukulcan km 3.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $145
- Great time at the Blue Bay Getaway!
- Disaster upon Check In!
- Loved It! Loved It! Loved It!
Boulevard Kukulcan Km 14.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $348
- Absolutely Loved the Cancun Palace
- All Parties are in Cancun Palace!
- Nice and quiet
Boulevard Kukulkan, Km 16.5, Cancun | 2 star resortfrom $155
- Oasis Cancun
- A great place to stay!
- Avoid the Oasis Cancun Hotel
Carretera Federal 307 Km 340, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $293
- Loved it!
- Best "all inclusive" choice, but...
- Wonderful Week
Blvd Kukulcan, Km 8.5, Manzana 50, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $256
- A 6t resort
- Very Nice!
Blvd. Kukulkan Km. 16.9 Lote 52-04, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $176
- Great Parnassus--visited on 1/31/07
- Almost Stayed...
- Open but not finished
Ave Kukulcan Km 19.5 Hotel Zone, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $180
- Two Thumbs Up For Oasis Playa!!!!!
- Great Holiday!!!!
- Holiday from hell
Punta Nizuc, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $244
- Not A Big Fan
- Fabulous honeymoon...
- Don't Go Here!!!
Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 16.5, Cancun | 2 star resortfrom $175
- Hotel? Should have stayed at a motel 6
- Awesome party spot
Blvd. Kukulkan, Km 11.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $224
- A truly disgusting all inclusive hotel
- You get what you pay for!
- Great time
Boulevard Kukulcan, Km 11.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $300
- Nice people, not so nice room
- Great location for shopping
- Wonderful x 2!
Blvd Kukulkan, Seccion C - Lote 1, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $141
- Not the best place to go
- Best time ever!
- Calinda was better than I had expected!
Kukulkan Km 11.5 Hotel Zone, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $374
- Real's best
- Will be great...after construction!
- Booked at Gran Caribe, given The Royal "treatment"
Blvd Kukulkan Km.10 - Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $489
- Far from being a Palace
- New- but improving every day!!!
- What an Upgrade!
Boulevard Kukulkan Lote 59 2 Etapa, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $184
- A few hints for a better stay...
- What a great trip
- THE HONEST REVIEW
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 20, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $306
- Great vacation!
- The Best Hotel In Cancun For Sure
Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 14.5, Retorno San Miguelito, Lote 37, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $185
- Drinkers only
- Very Nice
- Loved it till