Interclub Beach Resort
Travel Blogs from Cancun
... though the lads slaughtered me for 6 weeks about it. Although it wasn't as cringey as the time Jack Kelly tried to practice scrums with Adam Howard in the smoking area of Village Nightclub and then claim that he would "Rip **** up" for Old Belvo RFC I'll hold my hands up and say it was a fairly cringey idea. That said everyone else had the same kind of stuff so I didn't look like a complete ****. There was a sort of twerking/dancing competition ...
... acts put on, including costumed characters like Batman which were most entertaining. There was much hilarity in the stories retold of the theatrics, the music and their dancing into the wee hours, in an amazing venue. Oh, and Jordan falling off the dance-floor into the bar!
Berni Casey showed me the way to the local supermarket, across the nearby park and through the “Artisano Mercado” selling all manner of Mexican trinkets ...
Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, Talum (Mexico)
So its finally time to be on our own and do some proper travelling. No more of this 5 star luxury business. So Cancun was short lived and we were only there for a day and a night. The hostel we stayed in was nice enough but we had decided that we didn't want more than the one night we had booked so we moved on to Playa Del Carmen.
We were in Playa for 3 nights and the Hostel was pretty cool and really chilled ...
... and Easy, and made me walk loads... dog loved it..
Speaking of dog... Shauna deserted her... Broke her hand playing sport and was off work so took the opportunity to do some stuff and sub contracted to Colin to dog sit...
After lunch She decided we should use the beach and ocean..
With trepidation I agreed.. would we have to walk along the beach? No I could lie in a lounger and she would go ...
... all fully booked. I was a little bit bummed that we would have to spend Blakes birthday dinner at the buffet. The only upside to this was that neither of us had our full apetite back yet so we didn't eat much.
After dinner the birthday boy started showing his age... all he wanted to do was have a cup of tea in bed and watch a movie. I was more than happy to oblige!
L & B ...
Other places to stay in Cancun
Blvd. Kukulcan, Km 9, Manzana 50, Lote 5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $220
- Great vacation spot
- Great Time At The Riu Cancun
Boulevard Kukulcan km. 4.5, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $162
- Costa Real - You Get What You Pay For
- Worst time ever
- Nice Stay
Blvd Kukulcan Km 17, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $273
- Beautiful Resort
- The Ultimate Review of a Great Resort
- Great Time at The Hilton
Blvd. Kukulkan Km 13.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $174
- What a Trip!!! Nice Shoes
- Incredible all round resort
- If your looking for fun this is it!
Boulevard Kukulcan Km 20.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $156
- We go here every year! Love it!
- Solaris is the best
Blvd. Kukulkan Km. 12.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $192
- Nice location, beautiful beach
- Horrible Service,
- Dont come here
Blvd. Kukulkan Km 18.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $179
- Crown Paradise
- BETTER than my expectations!
- Wonderful but...a few cautions for parents...
Boulevard Kukulcan Km 14.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $348
- Absolutely Loved the Cancun Palace
- All Parties are in Cancun Palace!
- Nice and quiet
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 10.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $244
- Great week even with teenager
- Enjoyed staying in the Villas
Punta Cancun s/n, Zona Hotelera , Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $187
- Don't Be Fooled -- This Is A GREAT Hotel
- Nice outside but old inside
Blvd. Kukulcan km 3.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $145
- Great time at the Blue Bay Getaway!
- Disaster upon Check In!
- Loved It! Loved It! Loved It!
Boulevard Kukulkan, Km 16.5, Cancun | 2 star resortfrom $155
- Oasis Cancun
- A great place to stay!
- Avoid the Oasis Cancun Hotel
Carretera Cancun-Chetumal Km. 340, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $293
- Loved it!
- Best "all inclusive" choice, but...
- Wonderful Week
Boulevard Kukulcan, Km 8.5, Manzana 50, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $256
- A 6t resort
- Very Nice!
Blvd. Kukulkan Km. 16.9 Lote 52-04, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $176
- Great Parnassus--visited on 1/31/07
- Almost Stayed...
- Open but not finished
Ave Kukulcan Km 19.5 Hotel Zone, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $180
- Two Thumbs Up For Oasis Playa!!!!!
- Great Holiday!!!!
- Holiday from hell
Punta Nizuc, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $244
- Not A Big Fan
- Fabulous honeymoon...
- Don't Go Here!!!
\N, Cancun | 2 star resortfrom $175
- Hotel? Should have stayed at a motel 6
- Awesome party spot
Blvd. Kukulkan, Km 11.5, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $224
- A truly disgusting all inclusive hotel
- You get what you pay for!
- Great time
Boulevard Kukulcan, Km 11.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $300
- Nice people, not so nice room
- Great location for shopping
- Wonderful x 2!
Blvd Kukulkan, Seccion C - Lote 1, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $141
- Not the best place to go
- Best time ever!
- Calinda was better than I had expected!
Kukulkan Km 11.5 Hotel Zone, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $374
- Real's best
- Will be great...after construction!
- Booked at Gran Caribe, given The Royal "treatment"
Blvd Kukulkan Km.10 - Zona Hotelera, Cancun | 5 star resortfrom $489
- Far from being a Palace
- New- but improving every day!!!
- What an Upgrade!
Boulevard Kukulkan Lote 59 2 Etapa, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $184
- A few hints for a better stay...
- What a great trip
- THE HONEST REVIEW
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 20, Cancun | 4 star resortfrom $306
- Great vacation!
- The Best Hotel In Cancun For Sure
Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 14.5, Retorno San Miguelito, Lote 37, Cancun | 3 star resortfrom $185
- Drinkers only
- Very Nice
- Loved it till