JJJ Wilderness Ranch
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Free parking
Photos of JJJ Wilderness Ranch
TripAdvisor Reviews JJJ Wilderness Ranch Augusta
Travel Blogs from Augusta
- We arrive in Missoula at 5:00 after a LONG 4 hour 215.9 mile drive.
- We go and fill the tank with 9.8 gallons for $40.24
- We then decide to spend the night in the "Cmon Inn" in Missoula for one night for $99
- We then have dinner there and head back to the room to sleep, planing to wake up at ...
- The Capital of Montana is Helena
- Two important cities of Montana are Missoula and Billings
- Its year of state hood is November 8, 1889
- Montana's state motto is Oro y Plata meaning "gold and silver "
- The state flower is the Bitterroot
- The ...
Another beautiful few days in Montana.
After doing a bit of skeet shooting yesterday, I was given the chance this morning to learn how to shoot a handgun, which I hadn't done before. Dave, who is an ex-police officer (and incidentally, a blood splatter expert) got out his pistol and revolver, getting me to shoot a target stapled to a tree (I love how laid back they are here). It was good fun!!
This afternoon I went into town, and had ...
After a little over 34 hours of travel, and just over two hours of sleep, I finally made it! Arrived in Kalispell at midnight, after a surprisingly smooth flight in the propeller plane. Much to my delight, I spent the flight with Brooke under my chair (Brooke being a beautiful German Shepard, who had just come back from a day of work as a Search and Rescue dog). I was also fortunate enough to be sitting near a few doctors, whom I got chatting with, and ...
Waking up is a beautiful thing in life. Waking up to this day is what makes life so beautiful. I started my day just like every other day. With a basic routine I would follow daily. Today was not like the other days because today is a new day. It is my last park I'm going to visit on my trip. So this park will touch my heart more than the other parks, knowing this is my final park. I had to ...