Aspen Ridge Resort
Photos of Aspen Ridge Resort
TripAdvisor Reviews Aspen Ridge Resort Bly
Travel Blogs from Bly
We woke up and ate a warm continental breakfast. Packed and payed then left. We drove for 2 1/2 hours till we got to Redding and got some Chipotle and gas. We probably spent 15 bucks on chipotle. Then we continued for 3 1/2 hours till we got back home. ...
The state capital is Salem
Most important is Portland
The date of statehood on February 14, 1859, as 33rd state
The state flower is Oregon Grape
The state bird is Western meadowlark
The current population have 3,899,353 people
Total Area are 98,381 sq mi (255,026 km2)
- Left the hotel at 10:00 AM.
- Ate the hotel continental breakfast.
- Jack had a bagell with cream cheese, and he said it tasted funny so he only ate half.
- We weren't really in any hurry to get back on the road since there was ...
- Had to take a day to lay around in the hotel and watch movies.
- We ate PB&J's for lunch and picked up some fast food for dinner at around 6:00 PM.
- Dinner was $10.97 for the two of us.
- We even found a deck of cards in our hotel room and played all our favorite card games.
- It was great to have a day in which we had nowhere to be and nothing to do but ...
- There is a reason Ashland Oregon is known for being a historic town.
- Many of the town’s features were built in another time period, making the city as a whole very historic.
- We spent day two of our stay in Ashland visiting every historical site we could think of.
- Some of these ...