Pension Villa Madona
Travel Blogs from Prague
... we pushed them away. "Be like Citlali." - J.Breen philosophy
But, Maja turned her head away from me. It was normal, she said, for her to turn away when someone tried to kiss her.
As we hiked through forest back to town, I pieced together what I knew about her:
1. She was always hurrying somewhere.
2. She preferred her "spiky" haircut to long hair.
3. Her lower lip was pierced, ...
... but definitely not last, time), unbridled love for my money belt
- Gagged on the mineral water of the Carlsbad springs and wondered why people would drink it over beer.
- Drank some more beer.
- Ended up with a dozen used metro tickets and vowed to throw out the next one I used- Pocketed the next ticket I used.
- Boarded the 5:30 am metro to hravli padrazi train station, only to run into two travellers from Victoria, also catching the same train to ...
... up with here) and we decided it would be a great idea to jump right into the heart of the city by doing a underground ghost tour. I never knew this before i got here, but Prague has an underground city! how cool is that.
So our tour started off as a walk around the old town square, where we were told typical Prague ghost stories at different parts. We then went into an old cathedral which lead us down into the underground, where people were held and tortured. It was said to ...
... of the night waiting for the other one.
So basically we arrived at midday. 14 hours. No biggie.
It was all forgotten once we had a good look at Prague. A beautiful big square and fantastic churches, town halls, the usual.
Then there was the Charles Bridge, in it's own special way it rivals the ...
... Czech restaurant around the corner from our hostel to grab dinner. Everything was super cheap and very tasty!! Czech meals basically consist of meat and more meat and of course beer. In Prague, we found that beer was legitimately cheaper than water... About 50 Kc versus 75Kc!
After stuffing ourselves with a hearty Czech meal, we walked over to the famous Charles bridge, which we had heard was a wonderful place to watch the sun set. Once over the bridge, ...