How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Woodville Inn
Travel Blogs from Woodville
It was quite interesting getting out of Houston this morning. I was suppose to get off of work at 5am, but of course a 15 year old boy that only speaks Kinyarwanda comes into the ER with altered mental status just before the end of my shift. After what seemed like hours working with the translator over ...
The sun finally came out, so we headed to the city of Houston en route to our next stop. Houston is the 4th most populous US city and the largest in the south. We watched the skyscrapers and city architecture as we ventured into the city and to the Museum district. We enjoyed a few hours in the Health Museum. ...
- This week after working for Mr. Gerringer I made $320!
- Even though I saved up for a while before this trip I really needed more spending money
- Now I am headed to Waco, Texas so I can visit Baylor
- My tank is full and so is my tummy, I'm ready to ...
- For the next five days I am going to be working for Mr. Gerringer
- I'll be working on his farm everyday for $8 an hour
- He is even letting me stay with him for free!
- This week I will be bailing hay, hoeing corn, and cleaning out chicken coops
- Although it will be hard work, I am grateful for the opportunity
- The money I make this week is going towards paying for this ...
... rocks in the warmer weather. It was only about seventy here today, which I'm sure the locals consider too cool for watersports. We did see several folks fishing from shore.
A few things that struck me enroute today. A first, and only in Texas: School Zone-Speed Limit 50 MPH. Another sign: Brazos County Cowboy Church.
It has been said that "All roads lead to Rome." Here in Texas it seem that all roads lead to San Antonio. We've seen ...