How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Woodville Inn
Travel Blogs from Woodville
... J Lo concert documentary. I know but it was actually pretty good...at least the background info. Now chilling out to 70's music. Hey! It's my era! Sitting in my "recliner" typing on my iPad with wifi on my way to Copenhagen...I can't describe how truly blessed I feel...all because of the blood, sweat & tears of my beautiful ...
A couple of quiet days as we visit more family and friends in Houston. Picked up new luggage (in anticipation of getting our 'third bag' (which wasn't in good shape). Ate mostly at a few chains, although on our flight out we stopped by a BBQ in the north east that was pretty good (although I am told their regular ribs are better than the special ones I got). ...
- This week after working for Mr. Gerringer I made $320!
- Even though I saved up for a while before this trip I really needed more spending money
- Now I am headed to Waco, Texas so I can visit Baylor
- My tank is full and so is my tummy, I'm ready to ...
- For the next five days I am going to be working for Mr. Gerringer
- I'll be working on his farm everyday for $8 an hour
- He is even letting me stay with him for free!
- This week I will be bailing hay, hoeing corn, and cleaning out chicken coops
- Although it will be hard work, I am grateful for the opportunity
- The money I make this week is going towards paying for this ...
... everywhere from New Mexico almost to this place. Now it will be Houston, I imagine.
We took a short walk down to the shore of the lake and got a few pictures. There are lots of large birds standing in the water and on old pieces of piers. The afternoon sun gave a sweet cast to the trees. The leaves are gone. No love oaks here, but lots of hardwoods and pines really abound. The drought here was terrible and necessitated removal of a lot of ...