How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Travelers also looked at:
TripAdvisor Reviews Woodville Inn
Travel Blogs from Woodville
... are a few luxurious items I wouldn't mind having. Bob has decided he can handle a diesel and a bath and a half would be nice to have.
Also yesterday, Bob and I were asked to step into the position of Golf Carts/Radios Lt when the current Lt becomes the Captain. We were told by one person that he really liked how we work and catch on to things fast. We talked about it and decided that we would try it for a the next ...
... for the Orion programme, which will see people land on Mars in the mid 2030s. It was a really interesting building and cool to see actual workers doing their stuff. Third stop on the tour was a look at a rocket that was built for the Apollo programme but never got launched due to funding being pulled. It was interesting to hear the retired rocket scientist talk about the three stages of the rocket and what powers each of them. The rocket is ...
- This week after working for Mr. Gerringer I made $320!
- Even though I saved up for a while before this trip I really needed more spending money
- Now I am headed to Waco, Texas so I can visit Baylor
- My tank is full and so is my tummy, I'm ready to ...
- For the next five days I am going to be working for Mr. Gerringer
- I'll be working on his farm everyday for $8 an hour
- He is even letting me stay with him for free!
- This week I will be bailing hay, hoeing corn, and cleaning out chicken coops
- Although it will be hard work, I am grateful for the opportunity
- The money I make this week is going towards paying for this ...
... rocks in the warmer weather. It was only about seventy here today, which I'm sure the locals consider too cool for watersports. We did see several folks fishing from shore.
A few things that struck me enroute today. A first, and only in Texas: School Zone-Speed Limit 50 MPH. Another sign: Brazos County Cowboy Church.
It has been said that "All roads lead to Rome." Here in Texas it seem that all roads lead to San Antonio. We've seen ...