How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Woodville Inn
Travel Blogs from Woodville
I started off my day with some golfing at the English Turn Golf and Country Club. I found a great deal on "Golf-Now" only to find out rental clubs were crazy priced. I had a fun round regardless. Tami enjoyed the pool while I was away. I joined her there upon my return. The concierge guys were very helpful finding good places to eat. After ...
Before leaving Memphis, we needed to do laundry... badly! While waiting for the washing machines to finish, we found a Ms. Pac-man game and I got to witness Tami's video game skills! After a drying/folding/packing session, we bounded down to New Orleans. After checking in, we spent a little time at the pool. Then we headed ...
- This week after working for Mr. Gerringer I made $320!
- Even though I saved up for a while before this trip I really needed more spending money
- Now I am headed to Waco, Texas so I can visit Baylor
- My tank is full and so is my tummy, I'm ready to ...
- For the next five days I am going to be working for Mr. Gerringer
- I'll be working on his farm everyday for $8 an hour
- He is even letting me stay with him for free!
- This week I will be bailing hay, hoeing corn, and cleaning out chicken coops
- Although it will be hard work, I am grateful for the opportunity
- The money I make this week is going towards paying for this ...
... rocks in the warmer weather. It was only about seventy here today, which I'm sure the locals consider too cool for watersports. We did see several folks fishing from shore.
A few things that struck me enroute today. A first, and only in Texas: School Zone-Speed Limit 50 MPH. Another sign: Brazos County Cowboy Church.
It has been said that "All roads lead to Rome." Here in Texas it seem that all roads lead to San Antonio. We've seen ...