TripAdvisor Reviews Western Inn Green River
Travel Blogs from Green River
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
- I couldn't make it all the way to Colorado last night but I'm ready to be there by this afternoon
- I had to fill up my tank a few times and restock all of my snacks
- I'm really thankful for the CD I made full of awesome road trip songs because it has been keeping me wide awake and full of excitement ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
... Any, we found an old fashioned diner called Jenny's - not up to even Shari’s standards - but respectable. Checked in the Super 8 and after changing rooms once to find a working TV, settled in for a restful afternoon and evening. It is an older building but the rooms are nice and up to the usual Super-8 standards. BTW, the Super 8 last night was one of the best motels ever, Almost perfect in every way. Well, tomorrow is another ...
... There were a lot of kids in the main pool when we arrived around 5:00 PM, even though it was Monday and the holiday weekend was over. This morning the town was pretty quiet.
Idaho is a great scenic state. Not only does it have the big, tree-covered mountains of Montana (maybe not as big) but it also has a river flowing almost everywhere. There is a lot of water in Idaho. I’m so glad we got to see a small portion of Idaho and we plan to ...