TripAdvisor Reviews Western Inn Green River
Travel Blogs from Green River
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
- I couldn't make it all the way to Colorado last night but I'm ready to be there by this afternoon
- I had to fill up my tank a few times and restock all of my snacks
- I'm really thankful for the CD I made full of awesome road trip songs because it has been keeping me wide awake and full of excitement ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
This morning was beautiful at Carmela Winery. http://www.carmelavineyards.com/. I walked to the state park, 3 island crossing.
Otherwise, not much to report today. Hot and windy like yesterday. Drove outside Ogden, UT. Leisurely stroll through Rock Springs, WY. ...
... Boise was really busy. The curvy road we were on was crowded with rafters heading up-stream. We are adding "rafting trip" to our bucket list.
We stayed in Twin Falls on Sunday night. Boy, I didn’t even recognize Mountain Home,Burley and Twin Falls. I think the kids and I stayed in Twin Falls about 13 years ago. These were old, quiet little towns. Wow, have they grown and expanded. There were new businesses and homes ...