Days Inn West Des Moines
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn West Des Moines
Travel Blogs from West Des Moines
... apparently, just threw off the whole system.
Now our ticket agent, brown ponytail with glasses and completely in over her head with airport responsibilities, had to re-print the luggage tags to indicate I had two pieces of luggage, not one. This was going to take a minute as she had to print other luggage tags first. Now I had 5 minutes until my plane was boarding. New bag tags were printed and the first was placed on my big blue suitcase and it was sent down the ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
- What if no one likes me? And I don't like anybody? I'm afraid of not having a friend
- I'm arriving in Rishikesh late on Sunday night and missing the opening ceremony, I'm afraid my teachers will look down on me for this
- How will I know where to go on Monday morning for class?
- I'm afraid of not understanding the material
- I worry I won't be able to do something they ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...
... help at his farm. We shook hands and that next morning at 4:30, we helped Trevor fixing his destroyed fences, we picked out peaches for this tree nearby, and we fed all of his animals including cattle, sheep, horses, mad hogs. Trevor later went to the mechanic and got our Volkswagen fixed up. That same day, Buddy and I went to visit the Iowa State Historical Museum.