Super 8 Waco University
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Photos of Super 8 Waco University
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Waco University
Travel Blogs from Waco
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... he can't lift and carry as much. The rental car bus was a highlight, as always. Got a minivan and headed toward Waco. As we waited for the rental car check-in process, a man in line commented how well-behaved the girls were. Once settled in the minivan, we set the navigator to Waco and started driving. We made good time and enjoyed seeing all the southern businesses I remember, like Waffle House and Whataburger and ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
... the Rock Tower, we found a few more scenic sites, including a cave where a bird was patiently guarding her nest. Less patient, however, was an as of yet unidentified animal, who made a terrible noise when I stepped too close to wherever it was. Much discussion has ensued over the past few weeks as to sort of animal could emit such a sound, but perhaps we'll never know.
Hopefully we'll be able to get a few more out-of-town excursions documented before the long haul next ...
... bats flew out over the audience and ended up flying around 1 meter above spectator's heads. We watched as the herd flew into the distance, a mass of black dots, going forth to hunt for food. It was so amazing that I have made a poem about it: The time is right To fly into the night Wake up you sleepy heads The insects may take flight We need to go To perform our show The audience have come To see our majestic mass in flow Circle, circle Towards the night sky ...