Super 8 Waco University
How has this motel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Waco University
Travel Blogs from Waco
... diverted again to see where a power station is to be built that the company Cam works for will be building early 2016. Next stop was San Antonio which is a city that Pete has visited a number of times for work conferences and he was keen for me to visit. So early in the morning we headed to the Mexican market in market square and they just happened to have classic cars on display. Now that interests Peter but certainly not me so while he wandered around looking at every detail ...
... This means that often at gas stops I don't even take off my hat unless it is hurting me. I don't even remove it to drink water! If a little spills inside I am OK with that!
I think it is me changing in size, perhaps my head swells in hot weather, I would have thought dehydration would have resulted in shrinkage, not the opposite. I will test my theory on the northern leg home. Until then I can stand maybe an hour at a time, so every ...
... at 3 different gas stations to fill up the truck.
I spent an amazing 2 weeks at the Corp of Engineers Campgrounds, and had a wonderful time visiting with family & friends.
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco