Super 8 Waco University
How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Waco University
Travel Blogs from Waco
... This means that often at gas stops I don't even take off my hat unless it is hurting me. I don't even remove it to drink water! If a little spills inside I am OK with that!
I think it is me changing in size, perhaps my head swells in hot weather, I would have thought dehydration would have resulted in shrinkage, not the opposite. I will test my theory on the northern leg home. Until then I can stand maybe an hour at a time, so every ...
... at 3 different gas stations to fill up the truck.
I spent an amazing 2 weeks at the Corp of Engineers Campgrounds, and had a wonderful time visiting with family & friends.
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... The girls all fell asleep and Tad and I enjoyed the quiet drive. We checked into the Waco Hilton, right across the street from Baylor, dropped our stuff in the room and hit the restaurant. In the lobby area, a big group of parents and boys in baseball caps were watching a replay of a Little league playoff game. The food was great and we were back in the room and in bed by 11:30, 9:30 our time. Good night's sleep and Austin ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco