Knights Inn Waco
How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Terminus Bourg-en-Bresse
Travel Blogs from Waco
... We decided to check out some of the many food trucks "meals on wheels" they call it. Some of these are now permanently set in one place while many others are transient and as there was a music festival on (Austin City Limits Festival) there were crowds of people. We decided to let the younger people have the food trucks on Sunday night and waited until Monday night. What a mistake that was. Obviously the food truck people needed a night off and those we could find ...
... This means that often at gas stops I don't even take off my hat unless it is hurting me. I don't even remove it to drink water! If a little spills inside I am OK with that!
I think it is me changing in size, perhaps my head swells in hot weather, I would have thought dehydration would have resulted in shrinkage, not the opposite. I will test my theory on the northern leg home. Until then I can stand maybe an hour at a time, so every ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... and watching videos for the whole flight. It was our easiest flight by far. We realized it was our first flight in 10 years we didn't have to gate-check a stroller. Katie was happy we didn't have to stand on the gateway and wait for a stroller delivery after the flight. We were able to pack everything into three large and one small suitcases and the girls got used to helping pull them. Because Tad still has stitches in ...