Days Inn Waco
How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn Waco
Travel Blogs from Waco
... The tymbals are structures of
the exoskeleton formed with thin, membranous portions and thickened ribs. Contraction of internal muscles buckles the tymbals inwards, producing a click; on relaxation of the muscles the tymbals return to their original position, producing another click. The male abdomen is largely hollow, and acts as a sound box. By rapidly vibrating these membranes a cicada combines the clicks into apparently continuous notes, ...
... at 3 different gas stations to fill up the truck.
I spent an amazing 2 weeks at the Corp of Engineers Campgrounds, and had a wonderful time visiting with family & friends.
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... and watching videos for the whole flight. It was our easiest flight by far. We realized it was our first flight in 10 years we didn't have to gate-check a stroller. Katie was happy we didn't have to stand on the gateway and wait for a stroller delivery after the flight. We were able to pack everything into three large and one small suitcases and the girls got used to helping pull them. Because Tad still has stitches in ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco