Days Inn Waco
How has this motel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn Waco
Travel Blogs from Waco
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... and watching videos for the whole flight. It was our easiest flight by far. We realized it was our first flight in 10 years we didn't have to gate-check a stroller. Katie was happy we didn't have to stand on the gateway and wait for a stroller delivery after the flight. We were able to pack everything into three large and one small suitcases and the girls got used to helping pull them. Because Tad still has stitches in ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
So in the end I decided to go to the drive in and we saw a million was to die in the west (still a great film the second time round). This morning I got up early to beat the shower cue and charge my phone. As I was about to leave my phone charging I bumped into Candice who told me her phone had been pinched over night ... I opted to stay with my phone! We had a quick breakfast before jumping in the van to head to Carlsbad Caverns. They were probably quite impressive ...
... the Rock Tower, we found a few more scenic sites, including a cave where a bird was patiently guarding her nest. Less patient, however, was an as of yet unidentified animal, who made a terrible noise when I stepped too close to wherever it was. Much discussion has ensued over the past few weeks as to sort of animal could emit such a sound, but perhaps we'll never know.
Hopefully we'll be able to get a few more out-of-town excursions documented before the long haul next ...