America's Best Value Inn & Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews America's Best Value Inn & Suites Redding
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
... After checking in to our campsite in Redding the kids and I went for a swim in the pool. Met a family with 3 kids from Abbotsford. Took a drive downtown. We enjoyed seeing the famous Sundial Bridge and walking across it, but as for the downtown, it was pretty ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... including a part where Josh promised to take care of Dawniel's children. Family and friends were given opportunity to pray for them as a couple and a family. The whole thing was very moving.
Then we enjoyed a simple supper and desserts from the dessert table.
I feel like I haven't done the whole day justice but know that it will have a special place in our families hearts and ...