Travelodge Grand Island
How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Travelodge Grand Island
Travel Blogs from Grand Island
... to Minnesota during that future.
3. No, I don't know when.
4. I will try to catch up on some of those missing blog entries. I'll start with that first weekend in June.
5. Fall and Winter will take place south - suggestions are incredibly welcomed at this point, I'm open from Death Valley to the Gulf Coast (and beyond). Please send ideas, recommendations, tidbits.
6. I plan to make every effort ...
... sunshine. The road heads directly into the sun and it is brutal to see anything. Not far down the road we cross into Nebraska and find the "Mother load" of RV Parks. Sidney, NE is the World Headquarter of Cabela's and they have an RV Park right behind the office complex. This will be a must stop for anyone heading West on I-80.
The road now is flat and straight out in front of ...
... free in the rig, of course.
We took a walk around the park after dinner, watching the slots fill with motorcyclists, small trailers and tent campers. Occupancy was very high as night began to fall. Our closest neighbors were hauling a very large horse trailer with living accommodations in the front...but no horses. Guess I'd never considered one of those units as just an RV for people's vacations.
We sat beside ...
- Took 3 and a half hours to get here.
- Parked and took a nice walk around part of the lake.
- Ate some beef jerky
- Watched the cranes hunt
- Saw them get fish and swallow them whole.
- after an hour we had had enough and decided to get back on the road.
... but no damage to the motorhome....but I don't think they faired as well. It is hard to believe all the corn and soy bean fields on every available inch both sides of the interstate and as far as you can see and if nothing was planted there was cattle grazing.
We finally got the MOTORHOME broken in...on this leg of the journey it turned 100,000 miles!!
There aren't many campgrounds ...