Travelers Inn Midwest City
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Travelers Inn Midwest City
Travel Blogs from Midwest City
... out that this circular area enables you to stand and talk without being heard by others outside of the circle but you can hear yourself at a far higher volume! It kind of worked . . . . . but the location close to a multi story car park and the old railway station is not really that prodigious a place to covert the associated name.
Our actual destination was Oklahoma City, somewhere that is famous (or probably infamous) for the ...
Today we woke up and ate breakfast at my aunts house. we ate biscuits and gravy and it was delicious. Then we all got together as a family and ate lunch then we all had just a great time talking with each other and getting to know each other more and more. Then we ate dinner which consisted of ribs, mashed potatoes and salad then we went to bed.
... act. I have been to Ground Zero and though Oklahoma was in a smaller scale the losses and magnitude of change to their lives are the same.
The Christmas season has always brought on a mixture of emotional feelings but after spending the day in this museum I realized what I want for Christmas.
I will ...
- From TCU we traveled 205 miles to the University of Oklahoma
- since it was a short drive we took the tour of the university the same day.
- I really enjoyed the rich history the university had. I love watching the BOZ.
- They provided us lunch as usual and then I sold my socks. it was a rough day.. only made $40.
- For dinner I ate Panda express. I spent $8.22 on some delicious orange chicken and fried ...
... height: 15.8599996566772px;">
After dinner, we popped into a couple of shops. I think we ended up with option paralysis as we didn't buy anything!!!
With full bellys, it was time to head back to the hotel and relax before turning in for the night!