Travelers Inn Midwest City
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Travelers Inn Midwest City
Travel Blogs from Midwest City
Today we woke up and ate breakfast at my aunts house. we ate biscuits and gravy and it was delicious. Then we all got together as a family and ate lunch then we all had just a great time talking with each other and getting to know each other more and more. Then we ate dinner which consisted of ribs, mashed potatoes and salad then we went to bed.
... Taco Bell which costed 21.15. Then we went to Oklahoma City, Ok. Then we filled up on gas which costed 38.30. Then we went and stayed the night at my aunts and we are going to stay there for a day with the family. Then after we filled up and arrived at my aunts house we went to sleep.
Today was a rainy, dreary day. We drove to Oklahoma City and visited the Oklahoma Memorial Museum to pay our respects. http://www.oklahomacitynationalmemorial .org/
The weather seemed appropriate for the emotional feeling I was experiencing. I won't go into details as we all know too well the history of ...
- From TCU we traveled 205 miles to the University of Oklahoma
- since it was a short drive we took the tour of the university the same day.
- I really enjoyed the rich history the university had. I love watching the BOZ.
- They provided us lunch as usual and then I sold my socks. it was a rough day.. only made $40.
- For dinner I ate Panda express. I spent $8.22 on some delicious orange chicken and fried ...
We arrived at the Amarillo RV Ranch (lots of things collected together live under the name 'ranch' here) around 1:30pm. The drive was uneventful -- we're in a moment in the trip where our lives are lived on I-40 West. The one concerning thing was that Abe and I noticed the power on the a/c and the coldness was decreasing. I had some panic knowing that we're headed to the Southwest. After getting set up, we unhooked the truck and the kind ...