Thunderbird Motel Ellensburg
How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Thunderbird Motel Ellensburg
Travel Blogs from Ellensburg
- First we woke up and drove 221 miles to Twins Falls Idaho were we spent $31.31 on gas.
- From twins falls we drove to 254 miles to Baker city Oregon we spent $47.33 on gas.
- Then we drove 235 miles to Yakima Washington were we filled $43.80 in gas.
- We stayed and slept here for the ...
- While we headed to city of Yakima, we made a stop in Am&Pm for some snack , water and gas
- The fuel cost us about 16.68 dollars and snack cost us about 10 dollars
- Also ,while we were headed toward Yakima, our car broke.
- Called AAA to fix it and cost us about 500 dollars.
- Entered Yakima and had McDonalds for our late dinner.
- And went to state camp sight to send the ...
- Got car sick in Yakima and threw up in my car :(
- Had to rent a new car because the smell was so bad.
- Had to pay $100 for a deep cleaning of the car.
- Grabbed gas here at a local 76 gas station for $44.19.
- Grabbed ice and food for $12.
- It took me 4 hours and 2 minutes to get here
- Not a good day in Yakima. ...
This is the last full day we will be spending in the lower 48 for several weeks. We started today's trip at 46 degrees, which was a 40 degree change from Red Bluff. We put away our fans and got out the heater.
We continued our journey North on Highway 97. On the way, we encounter our first rain of the trip. We crossed the Lewis and Clark Highway and continued onto the bridge ...
... not many trees out this way, but then crossed over the huge Columbia River, miles across. Stayed at Yakima River RV park, not the greatest but she'll do for a night. It is part of someone’s farm/ranch. We were warned not to venture into in the adjoining paddock as it is occupied by 19 rodeo bulls, no thank ...