Photos of Thunderbird Motel
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Thunderbird Motel Pocatello
Travel Blogs from Pocatello
- Took a whole day to travel to Lava Hot Springs.
- Eight hour drive over 564 miles.
- Stopped a couple of times along the way to fill the tank up.
- Arrived at Lava Hot Springs KOA in the late evening. ...
- Woke up at 10 and got Starbucks-10$
- Then left to Blackfoot at 11
- Arrived at Blackfoot and had lunch at taco bell-8$
- Went and stayed the rest of the night at our hotel Super 8- 51$
- Ate dinner at the hotel, and after enjoyed a nice shower after a long day
- Next stop tomorrow is Yellowstone, ...
... 9,700,000, and the original cantilever bridge to the west was disassembled.
The bridge is named for I. B. Perrine, who spearheaded the early 20th century irrigation projects in the Magic Valley region and is largely credited as the main founder of Twin Falls.
The 1st documented jumps from the Bridge were in 1987 by 3 residents of Twin Falls (former US Army Paratroopers) who static line jumped the bridge ...
... observations for today:
(1) I got used to distances in kilometers up in Canada for the past month, and now that I'm back in the States I've decided that I much prefer kilometers...here's why: When I see a distance sign in kilometers, I immediately do the conversion in my head (x .62), so if it says "City X: 100", that converts to 62 miles and I think "Cool! That's only about an hour away." Now, back in the ...
We got up early and played with the Crider's on their home course - Juniper Hills CC.
They have a very nice Country Club - Juniper Hills Country Club. A river snakes thru several of the holes on the course. The greens were small, sloped and fast. The greens were perfectly smooth and the ball rolled really nice. Of course, Bent Grass greens.
Larry was very quite when we got to the tee boxes and just let me hit. It didn't make ...