How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Thunderbird Motel Pocatello
Travel Blogs from Pocatello
- Took a whole day to travel to Lava Hot Springs.
- Eight hour drive over 564 miles.
- Stopped a couple of times along the way to fill the tank up.
- Arrived at Lava Hot Springs KOA in the late evening. ...
- Woke up at 10 and got Starbucks-10$
- Then left to Blackfoot at 11
- Arrived at Blackfoot and had lunch at taco bell-8$
- Went and stayed the rest of the night at our hotel Super 8- 51$
- Ate dinner at the hotel, and after enjoyed a nice shower after a long day
- Next stop tomorrow is Yellowstone, ...
... 9,700,000, and the original cantilever bridge to the west was disassembled.
The bridge is named for I. B. Perrine, who spearheaded the early 20th century irrigation projects in the Magic Valley region and is largely credited as the main founder of Twin Falls.
The 1st documented jumps from the Bridge were in 1987 by 3 residents of Twin Falls (former US Army Paratroopers) who static line jumped the bridge ...
... Frenchy" - one at the volunteer fire department and one at the defunct motel beside the gas station. The fellow at the gas station asked Bob if we would be willing to take three sets of golf clubs to Palm Springs with us. We declined, although we appreciated his trusting nature giving his clubs to total strangers. Bob (who does ...
... observations for today:
(1) I got used to distances in kilometers up in Canada for the past month, and now that I'm back in the States I've decided that I much prefer kilometers...here's why: When I see a distance sign in kilometers, I immediately do the conversion in my head (x .62), so if it says "City X: 100", that converts to 62 miles and I think "Cool! That's only about an hour away." Now, back in the ...