How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of Thunderbird Lodge
TripAdvisor Reviews Thunderbird Lodge Redding
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
Catching up again. First town I came to was Crescent City, which had signs everywhere explaining what to do in the event of earthquake/ tsunami warnings ( 34 tsunamis have hit here since 1933). Welcome to California! I have decided that the state's nine Nat. Parks and the drives between them will be enough to satisfy me for now. My first stop was Redwood Nat. Park, not too impressed. It's a forest ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
Thursday 21st November
How do I convey the feeling of such a special day? It was such a special time and I hope I can remember all the special moments I have in my heart. I would have preferred that you had all been there.
We all went to the hall about 12 noon to help set up. Dawniel had planned everything and so all we had to do was put it together. It was lovely working together ...