The Jackson Lodge
How has this motel rated in the past?
Photos of The Jackson Lodge
TripAdvisor Reviews The Jackson Lodge
Travel Blogs from Jackson
- Filled up at a gas station for $31.98
- Im finally home
- I had a blast
- So happy that my family had Christmas dinner ready for me
Total Gas cost $824.80
Food cost $263.70
Total logging cost $4,600
The car accident $2000
Total cost of trip was ...
... a facilitator for that inflation. The result is that the largest note in circulation is worth (at the blue rate) a little more than $7 (US). When a tourist is paying cash for everything, that's a very thick wallet-full of Argentine pesos for a night out or a trip to the mall. Not surprisingly, there is a flourishing industry in counterfeit bill printing.
- Here's some final stats about the trip.
- Total miles traveled: 3196 miles
- Total gas expenses: $736.52
- Total food expenses: $320.31
- Total lodging expenses: $833.00
- Museum/ Park/ Tour expenses: $440.54
- Car Repairs: $200.00
- Other (souvenirs): $32.25
- Grand Total: $2562.62
- A once in a lifetime experience: Priceless
... it for anything.
Hi! I made it back safely and I am at home right now. I return to work tomorrow. I am going to try and work on more entries today. It feels sooooo good to be back!! I feel very tired, but I am so happy to be home. My trip really helped me to appreciate where I live and my state, country, and friends, and family. I'm eating some fresh vegetables ...