Super 8 West Point
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 West Point
Travel Blogs from West Point
After meeting a couple people unenthusiastically from Nebraska and being told the same story again and again........... we still went through Nebraska. Because I just wanted a shot glass that said we were in Nebraska. After a million stops we finally found a store that sold one or two. We went into Kody park in Keith County and found some cowboys and covered wagons. And that was ...
We got back here yesterday, picked up the car, complete with new baseplate, and we were trained in how to hook it up when we're ready to. This park is SOOO nice, with concrete pads, great power, internet, grass, and beautiful landscaping. And at ZERO cost, it sure can't be beat, even though it's in Pender!
Getting a tour of the Blue Ox Tow Products plant tomorrow.
ARrived here this afternoon - our site was waiting for us, and tomorrow morning, we'll leave the Camaro here so Blue Ox can design and build a baseplate for it.
Very weird driving by Thurston Avenue this afternoon - spent way too many hot summer days and nights there visiting my exe's Aunt Nina!
The state capital is Lincoln
Two important cities are Lincoln and Grand Island
Year of statehood is 1867
Motto is "Equality Before Law"
State flower is Golden Rod
State bird is the Western Meadowlark
State tree is ...
- On my way to Grandma's house I stayed at the Lewis and Clark state Park
- Stayed there for 2 days and checked out some local monuments
- While looking around at the park I met a Native American woman who was a descendant of the Native American that accompanied Lewis and Clark as a guide on their joureney
- She had many stories to tell about her ancestors and their customs
- after spending $75.29 on gas I finally make it to my grandma's house ...