Storm Lake Super 8 Motel
How has this motel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Storm Lake Super 8 Motel
Travel Blogs from Storm Lake
... with the bulls getting up by 15 points or so. We all had a great time at our first basketball game.
I also ran into an old friend in downtown Chicago earlier that day. A girl who I hadn't seen in about 6 years that I use to play Volleyball with. Eliza from Bairnsdale, we use to play in the Academy together. We both had to look twice at each other as we walked by on the street, I couldn't believe it. I knew she had been in the states ...
- On my way to Grandma's house I stayed at the Lewis and Clark state Park
- Stayed there for 2 days and checked out some local monuments
- While looking around at the park I met a Native American woman who was a descendant of the Native American that accompanied Lewis and Clark as a guide on their joureney
- She had many stories to tell about her ancestors and their customs
- after spending $75.29 on gas I finally make it to my grandma's house ...
- 4 A.M.
- These constant 4 hour drives are starting to get on my nerves.
- Knowing we are almost there is the only thing keeping me going.
- Gassed up at Chevron.
- Bought some dry ice which should last us the rest of the way.
- We get back to it after stretching and walking around a bit.
- Gas Cost: $47.15
- Ice Cost: $7
"Like branches on a tree, our lives may grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one."
Over 30 of the Rust clan gathered in the homeland of Iowa for a four-day family reunion to celebrate the 4th of July, have some good old fashion summer fun, and observe the 2nd amendment. People of all ages came in from across the country via plane, car and trailer, for our second ...
... a big coal barge about to enter a lock. They have a viewing platform up high so you can see all the action. The sight of this one riverboat pushing 3 rows of 6 barges full of coal, and maneuvering it into the mouth of the lock, with barely inches of clearance on each side, was amazing. I was standing with a young couple who had a gorgeous yellow lab -sweet. Then two other older couples came up, one of them loudly saying 'where's ...