Super 8 Motel - St. Paul
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Motel - St. Paul Saint Paul
Travel Blogs from Saint Paul
... to Minnesota during that future.
3. No, I don't know when.
4. I will try to catch up on some of those missing blog entries. I'll start with that first weekend in June.
5. Fall and Winter will take place south - suggestions are incredibly welcomed at this point, I'm open from Death Valley to the Gulf Coast (and beyond). Please send ideas, recommendations, tidbits.
6. I plan to make every effort ...
Today started like several of the last few days as our main goal is to get home in one piece. The Cheyenne KOA was full of all kinds of RV's. We were sandwiched between to big coaches. One Tiffin Allegro Bus and a Winnebago Tour, Both were tag axle. No problem, our little gas coach looked right at home. The Rose among the. . . .
We pulled out at 7:07 am mountain time and headed East ...
... free in the rig, of course.
We took a walk around the park after dinner, watching the slots fill with motorcyclists, small trailers and tent campers. Occupancy was very high as night began to fall. Our closest neighbors were hauling a very large horse trailer with living accommodations in the front...but no horses. Guess I'd never considered one of those units as just an RV for people's vacations.
We sat beside ...
- Took 3 and a half hours to get here.
- Parked and took a nice walk around part of the lake.
- Ate some beef jerky
- Watched the cranes hunt
- Saw them get fish and swallow them whole.
- after an hour we had had enough and decided to get back on the road.
Greg's Version: Today was an easy drive. We stopped to see the Union Pacific Museum in Council Bluffs IA but it is closed on Mondays. We continued on the Grand Island NE and spent a couple of hours at Stuhr Museum. This is a very interesting museum that if it ever has enough money could be as good as Greenfield. They have lots of space and the current collection is a good start. I liked the 1894 Railroad town to a point. It probably is a ...