Super 8 Winterset
Photos of Super 8 Winterset
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Winterset
Travel Blogs from Winterset
... regretted not leaving my house earlier, but I needed a full 10 minutes to say goodbye to my dog and cat. Thanks to self check-in and speaking up a bit, 15 minutes before my flight was boarding Alex and I were putting my big blue suitcase up on the scale and ready for its tag. Eight pounds overweight and a looming overage charge of $200 forced us to empty out some contents of the suitcase into an empty duffel bag that had been reserved for the goodies I was to bring back. Well ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
... heart race
- I worry the long flight will drive me crazy and make me restless to the point of a near panic attack
- I'm afraid of not finding my pre-paid taxi to get me to the hotel
- I'm scared of feeling homesick and crying
- I worry I will be too cold at night
- What if there isn't enough water pressure to wash my hair?
- I'm afraid of getting ...
... other gifts I've been given toward my journey that have arrived in different forms: words of wisdom from one of my friends and mentors, Rob Schware (Executive Director of Give Back Yoga Foundation) reminding me how much growth there is to be had from a place of discomfort; my mother in law, Pam Kvitne, researching how to travel safely; my father in law, Dave Kvitne, giving me his sleeping bag ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...