Super 8 Willows
How has this motel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Willows
Travel Blogs from Willows
- We traveled to Chico 206 miles on our way there we caught a flat tire and did not a spare so i had to call the dealership and they said it would take two days to ship the tire in.
- the first day in Chico i went to visit the collage and then the coach showed me around he also showed me into the locker room then we went to the weight room and watched them prepare for there game we went to the ...
... stuff" Lori wanted of mine. We'll head out on Sunday...Lori to Portland and Linda and me to Grants Pass.
It was fun to wake up to a field, right next to us, full of horses, riders and horse trailers. I must admit that it put my cats' litter box to shame though, lol. But we saw some really beautiful horses.
- Left Grants Pass early in the morning and got to Chico for my last college visit at 10 AM.
- Visited Chico State and I loved the campus.
- Stayed at Chico all day and I stayed at a local hotel in the city.
- I ...
... pricey though so Corey found a guy on Craig’s List who fixes up and rebuilds old bikes. I stayed home with Iris while she napped and Corey headed over there to pick some out for us. When he got back I looked out the window and saw him riding around on a bike with sunflowers all over it. It was a pretty funny sight, but then he informed me that it was for me so it made a little more sense. Still not sure how I feel about all those sunflowers!... but I was ...
... my birthday.
I'm going to be home very soon.
It turns out people really like to get hitched quick after we brake up
OH, I can't believe I almost forgot to tell y'all one the most important facts about Chico. Sierra Nevada beer is brewed here, so Every bar has it on tap for CHEAP. the other night me and Joe went to stand up comedy night/ $3 dollar 40 ounce of sierra nevada on tap night and I lost track of how much I drank and then spent the next ...