Super 8 Santa Fe
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
TravelPod Member ReviewsSuper 8 Santa Fe
Good location, decent room and breakfast was pretty nice, especially the hot waffles
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Santa Fe
Travel Blogs from Santa Fe
... of the area.
I found the half mile walk to the cave site a bit eerie. It was very silent, no bird calls or other sounds and I was the only one walking to the caves. However, on my way in, I noticed a sign that said that Mountain Lions and Black Bears were in the area – they were 'rare’ – but they were in the area. This made me just a little nervous!
This trip to Bandelier made me realise what an amazing people the ...
... ul>Lessons learned:
- Bea still hates to drive winding mountain roads along ridges
- The town of Los Alamos doesn't have much to offer but the science museum is great (and free!)
- Even though the kids are older, they will still happily spend an evening at a playground
- Santa Fe seems a lot like Jackson Hole
- Art museums and traveling with children aren't a great combination
- In Santa Fe, there is live music 4 nights and 2 afternoons a week