Super 8 Motel - Sacramento
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Motel - Sacramento
Travel Blogs from Sacramento
Mitten in der Nacht wachte ich durstig auf und da fiel mir brühend heiss ein, dass in Simis Rucksack noch ein gefüllter Camelback liegt und der Trinkschlauch wohl irgendwo eingeklemmt ist. Tatsächlich lagen beide Rucksäcke darauf und 1.5l Wasser unter den Rucksäcken.. Am Morgen wachten wir fröstelnd auf. Wir packten so …
- Teach. Be of service.
- Live a life that helps other people grow.
- Love as much as possible.
- Be present as much as possible.
- Be as generous and kind as possible.
- Always be curious.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff.
... and friends on the East Coast.
I am finally back in California, still unpacking and exploring my new city. I've decided with all of the long distance that I wanted to settle down a bit. My biggest hope for the New Year is for peace and a stillness, to not feel rushed. For once, I will not be accepting any long term contracts and I have high hopes of finding a job in my new area, maybe even one related to my Wildlife degree. ...
- Loading up my car with all of my brother's luggage and mine.
- Picking my brother up at his friend's house.
- Before we actually hit the road, I am checking for snackies, and emergency tires.
... first job) or retired folks in their 60s.
The younger folks (who were most of the travelers we met), were Seekers. They were trying to figure out their lives: Who am I? What do I want to do with my life? What kind of job or career do I want? They were on a journey inward: trying to shift their consciousness, get in touch with their emotions, have some deep insight, and then reorient their life compass. They were there to ...