Super 8 Rock Springs
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Photos of Super 8 Rock Springs
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Rock Springs
Travel Blogs from Rock Springs
... to get wet and frozen and boy did they not like that. They were crying and screaming at each other and just generally got miserable ( not that they would leave) I dragged them back into the car and we headed back to the hotel to warm up a little. We are going to go to the mexican restaurant joined to the hotel for dinner to heat us up from the inside and prey that the snow does ease up over night so the roads dont get closed in the morning so we can head to idaho ...
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
... despite some significant doctrinal differences.
Particularly interesting were the acoustics in the building in which the acclaimed Mormon Tabernacle Choir practices and performs. From the pulpit, one can speak in a normal voice without any amplification and be heard clearly by everyone in the audience--the speaker does not even need to be facing the audience.
The grounds are immaculate and well ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
... at a saloon (seriously) across the street, only to cross a couple of teenagers 5 minutes later worriedly looking where we had found it. Oops! We told them where we left it and hope we didn't get them busted by dad... something told us by the looks of them they were used to getting busted. Is it bad that after seeing so many cows on this journey we are craving steak?! We are saving the tri-tip dinner for 4th of July, but I'm not sure ...