Super 8 Rock Springs
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Photos of Super 8 Rock Springs
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Rock Springs
Travel Blogs from Rock Springs
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
... despite some significant doctrinal differences.
Particularly interesting were the acoustics in the building in which the acclaimed Mormon Tabernacle Choir practices and performs. From the pulpit, one can speak in a normal voice without any amplification and be heard clearly by everyone in the audience--the speaker does not even need to be facing the audience.
The grounds are immaculate and well ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
... at a saloon (seriously) across the street, only to cross a couple of teenagers 5 minutes later worriedly looking where we had found it. Oops! We told them where we left it and hope we didn't get them busted by dad... something told us by the looks of them they were used to getting busted. Is it bad that after seeing so many cows on this journey we are craving steak?! We are saving the tri-tip dinner for 4th of July, but I'm not sure ...
... hum like little motors, only about 5 cm tall. Thursday we spent in transit, out of the mountains and through some stunning rolling Colorado farmland. Stopped for a ride in steamboat springs in Colorado, but otherwise chugging along with Bessy towards Wyoming - and more excitingly - Yellowstone National Park to see yogi bear. The weather continues to be amazing, warm and bright blue sunny days since we begun this trip. Matt sends his love to you all...not just me :-) ...