Super 8 Motel Redding
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Drycleaning onsite
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Non-smoking hotel
- Multilingual staff
- Microwave in room
Photos of Super 8 Motel Redding
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Motel Redding
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
... near. At 7:00 we arrived at Burney Falls, where it was 92 degrees at the parking lot (in the shade!), although a good 20-30 degrees cooler down at the base of the falls! One neat thing about Burney Falls is that some of the water comes from the creek spilling over the falls, but a LOT of the water actually seeps through the porous volcanic rock wall fed by underground springs. Unlike many California waterfalls, it never dries ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
In the afternoon we took the kids and drove up to Shasta Dam. It's the second largest dam in the USA. Beautiful area. Walked across the wall of the Dam. Amazing views to snow capped Mt. Shasta. then we drove back into town and took the kids to Sundial Bridge. Had afternoon cuppa there.
Dinner that night was at 'In n Out" burgers. Town was so busy. All the car parks were so full outside each café, restaurant and take away ...