Super 8 Red Bluff
Photos of Super 8 Red Bluff
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Red Bluff
Travel Blogs from Red Bluff
... I started this blog. The rest of the evening I will be trying to get your URL into the share database. There is a lot to think about. I need to fathom how to act in the capacity of one officiating a wedding of a 67 year old woman and a 31 year old man? Who will attend? What is the most significant contribution I can make? How about Zeph's well? Does it really make any sense to put ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
Thursday, August 7, 2014. Truck 69,652. Trip 9,643
Well thank you to the Walmart parking lot cleaner man with the jet engine leaf blowers, I was up and ready to head into the misty California morning to find the giant redwood forest. It was a chilly, misty 58 degrees when we pulled into the parking lot of the Trees of Mystery in Klamath. It was definitely a tourist trap of a place with a 22 foot Paul Bunyan figure with his blue ox, ...
... to greet the hotel guests as they returned to their beds. Included a US fighter pilot. All good fun. Red Bluff looks a nice town, maybe 20,000, based on farming but settled in the 1800s gold rush. Good to see Bruce back in good health, trying to make up for lost time. Highlights * amazing equipment manufactured by OMC & their utes. * Michael & Don making their own "counter-flow club" * Lindauer's River ranch farm Weather was fine & hot around 35C Cheers ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27