Super 8 Onawa
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Photos of Super 8 Onawa
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Onawa
Travel Blogs from Onawa
Day 2/3 – Sept 21st Peoria, IL / Peoria to Onawa, IA est. 427 milesSomewhere in the course of yesterdays travels I decided to extend my stay in Peoria thru Sunday. Between the first days stress and the late arrival it just makes sense to enjoy a leisurely Sunday with family. Besides I need to install the new foot pegs I purchased yesterday …
We visited the cornpalace which unfortunately was being redone and continued through Sioux Falls and Sioux City to Nebraska where we found a nice little town called Decatur. We spent the night in Onawa across the river. Nevertheless we returned to Decatur for dinner at the Green Lantern Steak ...
Happy 10th Birthday today to sweet Grand Daughter Kristen Jane! Left Wall SD today, traveling through South Dakota. Interesting deer sculpture at the truck stop. Along this route lots of Sunflower fields and the most round hay bales I have ever seen in one area! Stopped off at the rest area near chamberlain SD for lunch. Beautiful views of the Missouri River here as well as a cool exhibit about Lewis & Clark. Stayed the night in Sloan Iowa. ...
- On my way to Grandma's house I stayed at the Lewis and Clark state Park
- Stayed there for 2 days and checked out some local monuments
- While looking around at the park I met a Native American woman who was a descendant of the Native American that accompanied Lewis and Clark as a guide on their joureney
- She had many stories to tell about her ancestors and their customs
- after spending $75.29 on gas I finally make it to my grandma's house ...
... cows......we've been eating veggie burgers ever since.
Once we crossed the state, we settled on a spot at the Lewis and Clark State Park very near the Missouri River. Evidently the expedition spent some time at this very place. A replica of one of their river boats was on display.
We hadn't been set up in our ...