Super 8 Onawa
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
- Continental Breakfast
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Onawa
Travel Blogs from Onawa
Today was a beautiful day and we started out our drive across SD. About half way across the state, we drove into the Central Time Zone, so we lost an hour in our drive. Once we reached the eastern edge of SD, we followed the Missouri River south and crossed over it into Iowa. We stopped at a ...
We visited the cornpalace which unfortunately was being redone and continued through Sioux Falls and Sioux City to Nebraska where we found a nice little town called Decatur. We spent the night in Onawa across the river. Nevertheless we returned to Decatur for dinner at the Green Lantern Steak ...
Happy 10th Birthday today to sweet Grand Daughter Kristen Jane! Left Wall SD today, traveling through South Dakota. Interesting deer sculpture at the truck stop. Along this route lots of Sunflower fields and the most round hay bales I have ever seen in one area! Stopped off at the rest area near chamberlain SD for lunch. Beautiful views of the Missouri River here as well as a cool exhibit about Lewis & Clark. Stayed the night in Sloan Iowa. ...
- On my way to Grandma's house I stayed at the Lewis and Clark state Park
- Stayed there for 2 days and checked out some local monuments
- While looking around at the park I met a Native American woman who was a descendant of the Native American that accompanied Lewis and Clark as a guide on their joureney
- She had many stories to tell about her ancestors and their customs
- after spending $75.29 on gas I finally make it to my grandma's house ...
If you would like to know what a monoculture is, drive across the state of Iowa. Mile after mile of corn. Nothing but corn and an occasional field of soy. There are also feed lots scattered across the countryside and livestock transport trailers on all the roads. So disheartening to witness one of those livestock trailers crammed ...